Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

President Buhari Devalues Nigeria Doctors. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / President Buhari Devalues Nigeria Doctors. (1748 Views)

Join others and talk to indian and Nigeria doctors on Pregnancy And Skin Disease / Celebrate Nigeria Doctors On My Birthday / Why Is It That In Nigeria Doctors/nurses Dont Warn Patient B4 Giving Injection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Devalues Nigeria Doctors. by MrLankeeee(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Last week it was all over the news that President Buhari flown to London for treatment. I thought it was a major illness, a forwarder look at the news paper I discovered that the reason he travelled to London was because of an ear infection.

Common ear infection that even a Chemist man can treat here in Nigeria. Even me I can treat it. Now himself and his cabal are in London doing nothing.

For going to London to treat his ears, it means that the president has no value for Nigerian doctors.
Yes, no value.
I've not heard that Obama left his country for treatment.
After all e nor concern me ooo, na make 1naira equal 1dollar I dey.

Ever since he assume office he has been flying up and down like a WIZARD. shocked

Anyway I pray for his quick recovery.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Africa.
God bless NairaLand.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Finds HIV Cure / Mobile Nurse / Baby Born With Legs Facing The Opposite Direction And No Buttock (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.