Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Investment Advice Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Advice Needed (489 Views)

Please Who Can Offer Her Best Investment Advice? / Bitcoin Investment Advice For Digital Coin Lovers / Good Investment Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Advice Needed by raph4: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hello everyone... I have had a lot of interest in starting up a car wash business for a while now, however, I really need to know what it basically entails, the risks involved, the cost implications for a start up and all other information anyone experienced in this area can provide etc.

In addition, getting a suitable land seems like a big challenge... and what I mean by that is.. if for example I dont have the resources to buy a land in a busy area, I may have to rent it and there is a risk of being evicted at some point especially if the landlord begins to charge very exorbitant rental fees because of how profitable the business has turned out to be (which one may find difficult to meet up with).

Some friends though had suggested going into a lease agreement for some substantial number of years say 5 or 10 years to reduce the risk of eviction. I just need ideas to resolve this pressing issues. Whoever has a key experience in this area should help please.

.. and btw I reside in Lagos and would desire to set it up here in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Designing An Effective Monetary Policy For Nigerians @rosabon Financial Services / Urgently Need Skrill.. Anybody Want To Sale / Mediafire Forex Robot For N500 Only Read About This Amazing Robot...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.