Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (65874 Views)

My 3bedroom Allcensuite Drawing / Building my 3Bedroom Bungalow, all rooms ensuite. / Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by ijeshaboy: 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Well done bro, I pray God should give me money too so dt I can start where I stopped,it is the lord that build not humanbeing, congrat.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sir, I tap into dis glory! I want me n hubby to have ours soon, no matter how little or big!

16 Likes

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Orlarbordey: 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
erico2k2:
OP well done Oh, more oil for all your joint,the build is young, abeg I need pen and book frm you to write names of Noisemakers in this class, cos the back seat guys always have another agenda in class ehhe erh, grin grin grin
@ erico2k2 can't you help him out for the noisemakers in the room

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
anochuko01:
I'm suspecting op is one of the bricklayersgrin
undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by engrhorla(m): 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
Perfect work?

Bro do u think this really make sense?

I will advise u to desist from this 'celebrityesque action o

Just build ur house jeje and pack in

A word is enuff!

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by greggng: 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
I completed my 3bedroom 6 years ago. Yes some of this builders can be funny. Whenever they demand for cement ensure u visit the site and use knife to cut all the cement required so that they won't be able to sell any of them. I did it and it worked for me. If they cannot benefit frm their fraud, then they will not attempt it

21 Likes

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Chelseafan1: 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Congratulations OP, May God complete for u in due time, I wanna create a thread like this too, I designed and supervised the construction of a 4-bedroom bungalow for my mom somewhere in the suburbs of Ile ife, its like 80% livable now, maybe I'll create the thread tomorrow.

Cc Hajj mufutau
Spyder88
Egunmogaji
Jarus
Lalasticlala

According to her, total money spent is not up to 5milla yet.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by micdolly: 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nice one, I wish u success on this project. This is quite laudable. Am an architect n planner, I guess u re on course. Will keep an eye on the devpt as u upload. Thumps up.
Kadiri07:
Hi.
I just started building a 3bedroom flat (All Ensuite) and i will upload pictures of the work in progress.
I would like to seek for different opinions, so that i can have a perfect work.
Thanks
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Congratulations OP, May God complete for u in due time, I wanna create a thread like this too, I designed and supervised the construction of a 4-bedroom bungalow for my mom somewhere in the suburbs of Ile ife, its like 80% livable now, maybe I'll create the thread tomorrow.

Cc Hajj mufutau
Spyder88
Egunmogaji
Jarus
Lalasticlala

According to her, total money spent is not up to 5milla yet.

Please do start a thread.

I love seeing humble builds like this. It's not always all about Lekki/Ajjah grin

I believe the figure.

14 Likes

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Utagbamaka(m): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
All the houses around there seems to be uncompleted. may God give U d strength to complete it n pack in

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by micdolly: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nice one, I wish you success on this project. This is quite laudable. Am an architect and planner, I guess you are on course. Will keep an eye on the development as you upload. Thumps up.
Kadiri07:
Hi.
I just started building a 3bedroom flat (All Ensuite) and i will upload pictures of the work in progress.
Thanks
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Adeevah(m): 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
anochuko01:
I'm suspecting op is one of the bricklayersgrin

See brain

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
greggng:
I completed my 3bedroom 6 years ago. Yes some of this builders can be funny. Whenever they demand for cement ensure u visit the site and use knife to cut all the cement required so that they won't be able to sell any of them. I did it and it worked for me. If they cannot benefit frm their fraud, then they will not attempt it

I'm building from 8,000 miles away and I have to trust my builder.

I think if you take care of most people they'll be fair to you.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Azuist(m): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Wow.....congrats bro, may u never lack all u need to conclude this project. Amen.

Pls what is the total surface area this building is occupying? A friend of mine acquired a 250 square meter land and what's to know what he can put on it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by talabitola: 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
OFFICE/Home Service Maintenance, Installation and Repairs For Your Air-condition/refrigerator/washing
Machine

Please Contact Mr Talabi on 08070576047, 08138871931

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Amagmilton(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Your foundation is too shallow...just one block to ground level....my advice; try to put columns/pillars on the major edges of the building.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by grafixdon: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Congratulations op. By His grace I'll buy my dream house soon. Amen.
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by greggng: 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I'm building from 8,000 miles away and I have to trust my builder.

I think if you take care of most people they'll be fair to you.

Well Nigerians re terrible only God will guide you. I started cutting those cement and wen the realise it wasn't paying them they started asking me to add something to their money which I gladly did cos they ve realised am not a mugu

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Kadiri07:
It is located at Idi Orogbo, Ogun State and it is peaceful as long as the omo onile bills have been paid...
grin grin grin
That is one of the challenges builders are facing. I hear that they charge big time. Almost half of the amount you bought the land.
I hope that was not the case in your situation
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by abumeinben(m): 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
Kadiri07:
Hi.
Thanks

My prayer for you as a Christian is this:

The Lord who has started the good work will perfect it in Jesus's name.

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Chelseafan1: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Please do start a thread.

I love seeing humble builds like this. It's not always all about Lekki/Ajjah grin

I believe the figure.

Lol....tomorrow then, God sparing our lives, I just asked her now, she said its not up to 4 milla sef or just slightly above 4m, note that, the POP ceiling work for the entrance porches, visitors toilet, large living room, dining, one small lobby and the kitchen terrace has been done.

A large soak-away and septic tank has also been dug with the blocks being laid.

Tiling is next, quotation for Tiling is around 450k.

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by anochuko01(m): 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
Adeevah:

See brain
wailing:
undecided
Adeevah:

See brain
tongue

1 Like

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Burgerlomo: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Kadiri07:
Hi.
Thanks

Congratulation

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by talk2riel: 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Kadiri07:
Foundation Level Completed. Back Side= 6 coaches Front= 3coaches This is as a result of the sloppiness of the land.

it should be 6 course of block not 6 coaches

1 Like

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Burgerlomo: 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Congrats! May God help me to complete mine too. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Congratulations Op.
Dear Lord, please help me with the resource to complete what you have started in my life. Amin!

Following.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Drdreluv: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
Can we see the plan ?
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by alist(m): 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Congratulations....

1 Like

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by ronald4lif(m): 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
I can see my Igbo brothers advertising their wares already. Jisi nu ike. grin

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by DEAFandDUMB(f): 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
Following...
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
Congratulations! That's nice.

Kindly contact when your project get to the roofing stage so as to get the best and latest quality stone coated step-tiles roofing sheets.

You can as well check/click on my signature below to view some pictures of our roofing tiles projects spread all across Nigeria.

I wish you a successful completion of the project ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning / Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building / Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.