Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Jenifa And Cookie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jenifa And Cookie (1244 Views)

To Lovers Of Funke Akindele Bello "Jenifa" And Jenifa's Diary / Jenifa's Diary Season 5 ( Jenifa And Falz) / Where Can I Download Jenifa's Diary, Season 3 And 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jenifa And Cookie by jessykings(f): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
Is it just me? Or has someone else noticed the striking resemblance between these two actresses: Funke Akindele (popularly known as Jenifa) and Taraji Henson (Cookie Lyon of Empire). What amazes me more is not just the facial resemblance but also the charisma, carriage and character. They are both beautiful in their different ways and I love seeing their movies #anytime #anyday wink

Re: Jenifa And Cookie by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
They do look alike. Wonderful beauties.

With their sharp mouths.

2 Likes

Re: Jenifa And Cookie by Treyknowles(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
My Dear Sister,i Tak Am Too.The Resemblance Is Uncanny Esp When They Act.Cookie Is Left Handed And So Is Jenifa.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija The Truth About What Happened Between Kemen And Tboss That Night / Is Nigeria Ready For High Definition? / Contact Or Name Of Agency Or Institute That Train Radio Or Presenter In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.