Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

#bbnaija The Truth About What Happened Between Kemen And Tboss That Night - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija The Truth About What Happened Between Kemen And Tboss That Night (1243 Views)

Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija The Truth About What Happened Between Kemen And Tboss That Night by gsogbu(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Kemen has opened up on what happened at the BBN house that led to his disqualification. The evicted housemate insisted that there is more to the viral video.

Recall that Kemen was disqualified on Sunday 5, 2017, for sexually touching Tboss without her content while she was asleep.

While speaking with Media Room Hub, the disqualified housemate said he got himself entangled in a situation the audience misunderstood. He further added that he hopes TBoss will embrace the truth when there is no 25 million naira at stake.

While sharing his own side of the story Kemen told Media Hub that; "First of all, I will jump in to defend TBoss' side of the story in the sense that I think she spoke out of pressure, because viewers can't really tell what happens in the house. Like I said, there is a game side of it, there is an extreme pressure side of it."

While explaining the controversial viral video that led to his disqualification, Kemen further added.

"I regret that a lot of people felt sad, felt disappointed in how I left the house and when I left the house, the circumstances that surrounded my leaving the house."

Kemen who also apologized to his fans added that; "I apologize to my fans that expected me to stay longer in the house. I apologize to every woman that perceived the video in a light that hurt their feelings. But to that story, there is a reality, and things are not always the way they

When asked if Tboss gave him green light he replied; "The perception around the video has become a reality to a lot of people and the last thing I want to sit down here and do is to sit down here an be defensive."

Kemen disqualified for making unwanted sexual moves on Tboss

He further added; "The truth lies in the fact that I got myself entangled in a situation that was misunderstood. But, the honest truth about what happened under the covers lies between two people; me and TBoss.

“And, I only hope that whenever she is out of the house, when there is no 25 million naira stake, I hope she will be able to embrace the truth about the reality surrounding the video.

Kemen who took his stand that everything was a game in the house added; "I will still go back to my statement, the Big Brother show is a game, and most of the things that happened in the house was a game. But then, we just had a way of using the game and the reality to just make the game interesting. And while in the house, it was a cordial relationship that I had with TBoss; one that I don't regret. "

Who do you believe?
Source: http://xwondahmix.com/kemen-opens-happened-bbn-tboss/

Re: #bbnaija The Truth About What Happened Between Kemen And Tboss That Night by sonofspada(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nobody send again oga..

E Don pass..

If you want to write something.. Talk about Buhari's comeback

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija The Truth About What Happened Between Kemen And Tboss That Night by bridgesjnr: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
based on logistics.....let every one move on...him, tboss, buhari.....every one...

#istandwithabstinencetillmarriagenight

check my siggy for your Interior Needs...wholesale and retail....
Re: #bbnaija The Truth About What Happened Between Kemen And Tboss That Night by joe4real12: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Who cares?
Buhari is back - what happens to the dollar? Na dat one consign me now
Re: #bbnaija The Truth About What Happened Between Kemen And Tboss That Night by Billyzone4: 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
U know this doesn't shed any light on the truth all its does is to cover up the truth and his & her ass or make this all go away, all he said was just evasive. He can forget all about this scandal and move on with his life, he already has popularity to boost his status in the light or f**King tell and see this through if you are he is telling the truth and put it behind him. Let have a rest from all this stunts.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most / Zeeworld Mehek 2 Friday Update 22 Nov 2019 / Movie: Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker (2019) Full HD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.