Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

How Do I Fix This "Problem Uploading Post" Issue? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Fix This "Problem Uploading Post" Issue? (829 Views)

Who Can Help Me Fix This Problem On My Blogger? / My Ads Showing Blank On Some Pages , How Can I Fix This Please / Google Adsense Error: how can I fix it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Fix This "Problem Uploading Post" Issue? by thesicilian: 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Tech gurus in the house please I need your help. I started a blog and a BBM Channel recently and anytime I try to upload pictures to the BBM, I keep getting this failure message. How do I resolve this pls? As at the last count, it was getting to 67 I.e. Problem uploading 67 posts At times even reposting a previous post fails. I use an android phone with 1gig RAM and being a real estate channels, I can hardly get my message across without pictures. Note: the post usually uploads fine when there are no pictures
Re: How Do I Fix This "Problem Uploading Post" Issue? by Tunechi1(m): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Gurus in the house help a broda oo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fix This "Problem Uploading Post" Issue? by thesicilian: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
thesicilian:
Tech gurus in the house please I need your help.
I started a blog and a BBM Channel recently and
anytime I try to upload pictures to the BBM, I keep
getting this failure message. How do I resolve this
pls? As at the last count, it was getting to 67 I.e.
Problem uploading 67 posts
At times even reposting a previous post fails.
I use an android phone with 1gig RAM and being a
real estate channels, I can hardly get my message
across without pictures.
Note: the post usually uploads fine when there are
no pictures
Re: How Do I Fix This "Problem Uploading Post" Issue? by opson2016(m): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
I already have how to resolve this issue on my website, but let's solve it here.

Try clear the cache on your phone. You can use CleanMaster or any other cache cleaning application of your choice.

For me, I don't use any of the applications. I do it manually.

This is how you can do it:

Click on settings

It will display options

From the displayed options, click on "Apps"

It'll display all the installed applications on your phone

Allow Apps load

Click on.first Apps

It'll display options

Look for "Clear cache" click on it to clear cache

When that's done go back to click on the next Apps,

Repeat the process till you're done with them all.

Switch off your phone, allow it to cool down and switch on again.

Caution:
Pls don't click on clear data.

If that didn't work, lemme know I'd give you teach you another option.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Adsense Account Is Not Accepted Contact Me, Let Me Work On Your Site / Let Me Write Your Blog/Website Content and Post Them For You / Opinions On The Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.