Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Opinions On The Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Opinions On The Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website (829 Views)

Help Me With The Redesign Of My Web / Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website / Redesign Of Www.ocean-ms.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinions On The Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website by ESSOHEngineers: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
In order to Appeal to customers and for a better corporate image, ESSOH Engineering and Managers wants to redesign its Logo and Website and would love to have the opinions of skilled Web Designers and Logo Makers.

THE LOGO

ESSOH is an acronym for E nvironment, S afety, S ecurity, O ccupational H ealth/Industrial Hygiene. Simply put, it is a multi-sectoral/multi-industrial HSE Engineering and Management Consulting and Advocacy Company.

The company's old Logo was designed in house. However, the company requires the skill and detail of professional Logo makers. The New Logo Design should reflect the following as part of the company's brand essence:

1. Once it is seen, people should immediately attribute the company to be a HSE Consulting or Technical Company
2. The Engineering and Management Aspect/Skills of the company should be reflected
3. The Public HSE Advocacy Drive/Interest should be reflected
4. The various colors associated with HSE- Green for Environment; White for Occupational Health; Red/Yellow or some form of combination for Safety; Blue/Black for security.

Opinions are also welcome as to the merits/demerits of cramping 1-4 above, into the Logo. Also could the old Logo be made to come alive. Could it be made better than it is?

THE WEBSITE

ESSOH already has a website. But like most common start ups, it was a quick website best described as designed on a philanthropic basis for the company while chasing one of its first contracts. This website is hosted by BlueHost in Canada. ESSOH intends to re-design this website make it more appealing and to show case more of its capabilities and profile. The person who quickly designed this web site on a philanthropic basis is based overseas and is busy on may other things. The company does not want to keep bothering the individual for updates/upgrades in content, format and aesthetics hence the need to allow someone who is a professional based in Nigeria to handle the website. However, our concerns are as follows:

1. Can the old website be redesigned to suit the company's needs?
2. Should a new website be designed entirely?

We would appreciate kind inputs. We are also open to contacting web and logo designers to discuss the above.

ESSOH Engineering and Managers
www.essoh.org
essoh.engineeringandmanagers@mail.com
Re: Opinions On The Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website by hollyfat(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
About the website, it depends on what the company want and your budget, the old website can still be re-design to suit your needs and it can also be scraped and start afresh
Re: Opinions On The Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
ESSOHEngineers:
In order to Appeal to customers and for a better corporate image, ESSOH Engineering and Managers wants to redesign its Logo and Website and would love to have the opinions of skilled Web Designers and Logo Makers.

THE LOGO

ESSOH is an acronym for E nvironment, S afety, S ecurity, O ccupational H ealth/Industrial Hygiene. Simply put, it is a multi-sectoral/multi-industrial HSE Engineering and Management Consulting and Advocacy Company.

The company's old Logo was designed in house. However, the company requires the skill and detail of professional Logo makers. The New Logo Design should reflect the following as part of the company's brand essence:

1. Once it is seen, people should immediately attribute the company to be a HSE Consulting or Technical Company
2. The Engineering and Management Aspect/Skills of the company should be reflected
4. The various colors associated with HSE- Green for Environment; White for Occupational Health; Red/Yellow or some form of combination for Safety; Blue/Black for security.

Opinions are also welcome as to the merits/demerits of cramping 1-4 above, into the Logo. Also could the old Logo be made to come alive. Could it be made better than it is?

THE WEBSITE

ESSOH already has a website. But like most common start ups, it was a quick website best described as designed on a philanthropic basis for the company while chasing one of its first contracts. This website is hosted by BlueHost in Canada. ESSOH intends to re-design this website make it more appealing and to show case more of its capabilities and profile. The person who quickly designed this web site on a philanthropic basis is based overseas and is busy on may other things. The company does not want to keep bothering the individual for updates/upgrades in content, format and aesthetics hence the need to allow someone who is a professional based in Nigeria to handle the website. However, our concerns are as follows:

We would appreciate kind inputs. We are also open to contacting web and logo designers to discuss the above.

www.essoh.org

Well I have checked out the website provided and I must tell you this:

Potential clients might not really like the way the website is being presented.

As for the Logo: it needs to be redesigned and brought to something they can be familiar with. something that looks gentle and calming but still yet bold in the sense that the company is a responsible one.

The website: well as for me that website is a NO NO except it is worked upon.

my little cents for the company:

check out this website I did for a similar company in the same industry: www.ifzina.com

The website also has the same color combination of which I did perfectly.

Bottom line: I can help you out. call or text: 08163817293
Re: Opinions On The Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website by donsheddy1(m): 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
ESSOHEngineers:

THE LOGO

THE WEBSITE

www.essoh.org

You seriously need a new website that depicts what your company stands for as well as your logo. Contact 08031975415
Re: Opinions On The Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website by excanny: 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
The website isn't in line with current web design trends. That design's era has ended.

I'm a Nigerian-based skilled web developer with focus on exciting user interface for the frontend of websites. I can send you 3 samples of recent beautiful designs with minimal but lively animations in line with current standards for you to choose from, then I design and deploy it. If you are interested in my services, you can reach me @ excanny@yahoo.com.
Re: Opinions On The Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website by ESSOHEngineers: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
donsheddy1:
You seriously need a new website that depicts what your company stands for as well as your logo. Contact 08031975415

Yes. The company realized this and has decided to embark on this process in of making a new Website and Logo. You will realize that the Logo was made in house while the website was hurriedly done for free when the company was chasing one of its first contracts.

Thank you for your input.

Your contact detail is noted.
Re: Opinions On The Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website by ESSOHEngineers: 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
excanny:
The website isn't in line with current web design trends. That design's era has ended.

I'm a Nigerian-based skilled web developer with focus on exciting user interface for the frontend of websites. I can send you 3 samples of recent beautiful designs with minimal but lively animations in line with current standards for you to choose from, then I design and deploy it. If you are interested in my services, you can reach me @ excanny@yahoo.com.

Yes. We at ESSOH have obviously seen the need to renew the website and our Logo to match with the competitive environment we have found ourselves. We must distinguish ourselves from the crowd and one of the business strategies we have adopted is to renew our brand.

The website we hope will be beautiful and attractive. We are actually looking at doing something close to some of our corporate friends, like Eni. You can take a look at the Eni website and how it looks. It is informative, interactive and yet also allows users/browsers know about Eni and its services.

At ESSOH, however, we wish web designers in country can come up with better looks and designs to show case our services in the area of HSE Engineering and Management Consulting.

Thank you for your input.

Your contact details are noted. We are also reviewing some of your works.
Re: Opinions On The Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website by ESSOHEngineers: 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sircomeference:

Well I have checked out the website provided and I must tell you this:

Potential clients might not really like the way the website is being presented.

As for the Logo: it needs to be redesigned and brought to something they can be familiar with. something that looks gentle and calming but still yet bold in the sense that the company is a responsible one.

The website: well as for me that website is a NO NO except it is worked upon.

my little cents for the company:

check out this website I did for a similar company in the same industry: www.ifzina.com

The website also has the same color combination of which I did perfectly.

Bottom line: I can help you out. call or text: 08163817293

Good afternoon. We appreciate your contributions. Yes. We realize the need to re-brand starting with these first steps.

There is a strong need to really get it right with our brand this time around. Especially the Logo. We want a Logo that will speak for itself on any bill board, advert etc. It was why we used the ESSOH as the Logo with the colors for HSSE. We did not want to use a symbol. But all ideas are welcome.

As for the website, we are open to recommendations whether the old one should be modified or a new one built.

We welcome your invitation to see some of your work and do hope we can find it attractive and appealing.
Re: Opinions On The Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website by hollyfat(m): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
ESSOHEngineers:

THE LOGO

THE WEBSITE

www.essoh.org

check http://adw.higotech.com.ng
Re: Opinions On The Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website by imohchard(m): 1:37am On Sep 09, 2016
I sent a mail..

You can contact me via watsapp 09034310695
Re: Opinions On The Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:26am On Sep 09, 2016
ESSOHEngineers:

THE LOGO

THE WEBSITE

www.essoh.org

Good morning.
We will design a free logo for you
You can call/WhatsApp us on 08078350484.
E-mail us with info@novacomng.com
Visit www.novacomng.com
Re: Opinions On The Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website by ESSOHEngineers: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
hollyfat:

check http://adw.higotech.com.ng

Thank you very much Sir.

We have tried to open the provided web page without success.

We do however thank you for your interest.
Re: Opinions On The Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website by ESSOHEngineers: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
imohchard:
I sent a mail..

You can contact me via watsapp 09034310695

Acknowledging receipt of the mail.

We have sent a reply.

Thank you.
Re: Opinions On The Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website by imohchard(m): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
I dont think i have seen the reply.
Mind resending it via imohchard@gmail.com or through watsapp 09034310695?
ESSOHEngineers:

Acknowledging receipt of the mail.

We have sent a reply.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Complete This Simple Task For One 1k Fast / I Will Design A Website For You / Codeforum.tech Is A Software Enterprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.