Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Scammer Claims To Be Diamond Bank Staff. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Claims To Be Diamond Bank Staff. (699 Views)

Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million / Zambian Stanbic Bank Staff Sentenced To Prison For Stealing Bank’s Money / Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Claims To Be Diamond Bank Staff. by agunabo(m): 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
[b][/b]pls mod put my topic right,i don't know d right words to use.

This guy has been going about defrauding people as he claims to be diamond bank staff. He sends text message with personal number telling his victims that their ATM has been blocked. He will tell them to send their BVN number and account details with another personal phone number enclosed in the text message. If u fall prey to his scam,he'll clear ur account withing minutes. He claims to be Ibrahim, Nigerians beware. His phone number and pix is below: 08141594586

Re: Scammer Claims To Be Diamond Bank Staff. by emeijeh(m): 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
What?!
Re: Scammer Claims To Be Diamond Bank Staff. by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:40am On Jun 17, 2016
I was sent such msg abt atm and bvn blah blah blah but I ignored......if trully this his pix then I say
Re: Scammer Claims To Be Diamond Bank Staff. by agunabo(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2016
That's d pix i saw as his whatsapp dp with d number he operates with. U can check it urself wit d phone number i posted above.
Re: Scammer Claims To Be Diamond Bank Staff. by Arabs999: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
agunabo:
That's d pix i saw as his whatsapp dp with d number he operates with. U can check it urself wit d phone number i posted above.
..OP, the scammer must have used an innocent boy's photo...
Re: Scammer Claims To Be Diamond Bank Staff. by agunabo(m): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2016
Then let d innocent citizen report just like i did. The scammers phone number is enclosed in my post.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Boko Haram Member Exposed On Facebook(photos) / Heavy Shooting In Anifowose Ikeja / Disturbing Photo: Day-old Baby Found Abandoned On Kubwa Expressway, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.