Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) (48788 Views)

Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding / Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by victorisreal02: 4:50pm On May 28, 2017
Man Kills Banker Over Dented Car

Pascal Chukwuemeka Nnorom, a staff of Union Bank of Nigeria, has been killed by one Joseph Udoh, Sun reports.

Pascal and his wife of 2 years, Priscilla, were on their way to attend the wedding ceremony of Pascal’s colleague in Elelewon area of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, on Saturday, May 13, 2017, when the sad incident occured. .

Pascal’s journey to his untimely grave began when a Toyota Camry car, driven by one Joseph Udoh, from Anang in Akwa Ibom State, hit his Honda CRV SUV in Oil Mill area of the city, near the Eleme bridge. .

The deceased, who hailed from Eziudo Mbaise, Imo State, was said to have alighted from his vehicle and walked over to meet the driver of the Camry. He placed his hand on the door of the Camry, but Udoh allegedly refused to alight from his own car for them to resolve the matter.

Rather, he quickly wound up the glass, trapping Pascal’s hand and then sped off. In a chat with Sun, grieving Priscilla said: “He dragged him several poles before he stopped.” .

In the process of draging the victim, his body hit the hard pavement severally. His spinal cord and legs were broken and he became immediately unconscious and later died.

A mob prevent Udoh from escaping. They tortured him and were about to give him jungle justice before he was rescued by policemen. Priscilla described the husband as her best friend. “He was everything to me,” she added, sobbing profusely. .

According to the widow, one of the most painful aspects of the death was that her marriage to Pascal was yet to produce a child before his death. “When the mob was beating Udoh, he told them he was ready to die, as far as he had done what he wanted to do,” Priscilla said.

It was gathered that soon after her husband was confirmed dead, Priscilla fainted and had to be revived. Meanwhile, she has appealed to the government and the security agencies to bring her husband’s killer to book. “I want justice,” she said, wailing.

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/man-kills-banker-over-dented-car/

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Mhissgaga(f): 4:53pm On May 28, 2017
Wickedness!

Some people are just so heartless

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by PapaNnamdi: 4:53pm On May 28, 2017
Esskiuuuse me ar don't understand, Wats nyarfun nyarfun?
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Angeleena(m): 4:53pm On May 28, 2017
awww..the heart men,desperately wicked...I hate jungle justice, but udoh deserves it,a gallon of fuel on him,added with firewoods on top...

53 Likes

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by StephenJobs(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2017
So sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by ikuku5914: 4:57pm On May 28, 2017
the man deserve to die by hanging because that is first degree murder

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by mazimee(m): 4:59pm On May 28, 2017
Some are just devil themselves, how you drag a fellow human with your car conscious of what you doing?

I really wish they melted jungle justice on him.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Ehinmola(m): 5:00pm On May 28, 2017
Udoh said he had done what he wanted to do is a clear indication that there is something behind this incidence which the police have to find out

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Kdon2: 5:04pm On May 28, 2017
victorisreal02:
Man Kills Banker Over Dented Car

Pascal Chukwuemeka Nnorom, a staff of Union Bank of Nigeria, has been killed by one Joseph Udoh, Sun reports.

Pascal and his wife of 2 years, Priscilla, were on their way to attend the wedding ceremony of Pascal’s colleague in Elelewon area of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, on Saturday, May 13, 2017, when the sad incident occured. .

Pascal’s journey to his untimely grave began when a Toyota Camry car, driven by one Joseph Udoh, from Anang in Akwa Ibom State, hit his Honda CRV SUV in Oil Mill area of the city, near the Eleme bridge. .

The deceased, who hailed from Eziudo Mbaise, Imo State, was said to have alighted from his vehicle and walked over to meet the driver of the Camry. He placed his hand on the door of the Camry, but Udoh allegedly refused to alight from his own car for them to resolve the matter.

Rather, he quickly wound up the glass, trapping Pascal’s hand and then sped off. In a chat with Sun, grieving Priscilla said: “He dragged him several poles before he stopped.” .

In the process of draging the victim, his body hit the hard pavement severally. His spinal cord and legs were broken and he became immediately unconscious and later died.

A mob prevent Udoh from escaping. They tortured him and were about to give him jungle justice before he was rescued by policemen. Priscilla described the husband as her best friend. “He was everything to me,” she added, sobbing profusely. .

According to the widow, one of the most painful aspects of the death was that her marriage to Pascal was yet to produce a child before his death. “When the mob was beating Udoh, he told them he was ready to die, as far as he had done what he wanted to do,” Priscilla said.

It was gathered that soon after her husband was confirmed dead, Priscilla fainted and had to be revived. Meanwhile, she has appealed to the government and the security agencies to bring her husband’s killer to book. “I want justice,” she said, wailing.

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/man-kills-banker-over-dented-car/

Lalasticlala mynd44

where is the pics of the killer please.?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2017
Pardon my skepticism, but this story doesn't add up.

17 Likes

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by OVI75(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2017
Wicked World...
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by cremedelacreme: 7:45pm On May 28, 2017
RIP Oloye. Your killer will never go unpunished. cry

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Fourwinds: 7:57pm On May 28, 2017
to be sincere dat Udoh guy must die oooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Tochytee(m): 8:44pm On May 28, 2017
Mr udoh must face the full wrath of the law and must not go unpunished... RIP Oloye

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 28, 2017
Rivers of blood
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2017
See y I endorse jungle justice? angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Alitair(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2017
angry

Udoh with your toyata camry have been pronounced wanted by mbaise community and biafra as a whole.

R.I.P to the dead

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 28, 2017
cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2017
angry Life for life, many a time, is the best way to keep a society organized. LORD have mercy on me because I am grieved that the mob didn't complete the justice job before police came to the murderer's rescue. cry

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by ignis: 9:50pm On May 28, 2017
Gosh...
Sad news like this makes me to shed tears.

Issues are compounded when we refuse to settle small cases amicably. Am sure the killer man - Joseph Udoh - will be regretting his action now.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Alitair(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Pardon my skepticism, but this story doesn't add up.

Nobody is pardoning anything. Keep your "skepticism" to urself.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by surrogatesng: 9:51pm On May 28, 2017
Very sadistic Killer.May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2017
some people are so full hatred that I shudder at the thoughts of them being humans

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Ezedon(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2017
The killer did not deserve to live
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by bangalee1(m): 9:52pm On May 28, 2017
Frustration

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by NCANTaskForce: 9:52pm On May 28, 2017
Jungle Justice Please
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:52pm On May 28, 2017
This one weak me ...

"He has done what e wanted to do"

Did he know him before? Did they have an history ?

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:53pm On May 28, 2017
undecidedsee gobe

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:53pm On May 28, 2017
This is pure wickedness. Unbelievable
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2017
Kai!! When they gave me this gist the thing weak me, just small dent way panel beater fit nor charge reach 10k sef, i was told when they were beating the killer he said "kill me if you like, i have done wetin dey my mind" angry

Ps- It is not everyone you see that is 'normal' or has human sympathy, it is better you avoid confrontations if you can.....

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice / 2 Female Undergraduates Stripped For Robbery In Calabar / Makeup Artist Scary Experience: "Yahoo Ritualists: No Nigerian Lady Is Safe"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.