Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

God Is A Big Time Barrier In Human Race. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is A Big Time Barrier In Human Race. (1870 Views)

Poll: Is GOD a big barrier To The World?

YES.: 66% (2 votes)
NO.: 0% (0 votes)
He Should be blamed for all.: 33% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Bible And The Human Race. / God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. / Are Gays Demons In Human Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is A Big Time Barrier In Human Race. by Maykelly(f): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Maykelly. . . Did you just. . ?No i dont think so. i mean did you just [bwell. . .dont allow me to bite you with my wrath. everybody that knows me has something good to testify so please dont get it wrong,the god you're saving is even afraid of me .
[/i]

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28

you are a small Earthworm and shall be crushed unded my feet! angry
Re: God Is A Big Time Barrier In Human Race. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2009
hehehehehehehe. . . . . . grin grin((wicked laugh)) you are mad at me simply because im sharing the truth,huh?? -Fear not since im not here to hurt you but i came to put you through the right way. i will not stop even though in as much you're very stubborn on your believe. changes must take place. . . wink
Re: God Is A Big Time Barrier In Human Race. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2012
grin grin grin

Ogaga4Luv:

hehehehehehehe. . . . . . grin grin((wicked laugh)) you are mad at me simply because im sharing the truth,huh?? -Fear not since im not here to hurt you but i came to put you through the right way. i will not stop even though in as much you're very stubborn on your believe. changes must take place. . . wink
Re: God Is A Big Time Barrier In Human Race. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2012
[size=13pt]I have add poll --- You can now come and cast your vote sincerely from your heart . wink[/size]
Re: God Is A Big Time Barrier In Human Race. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2012
good thread my brother,. cool
Re: God Is A Big Time Barrier In Human Race. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2012
[size=13pt]Thank u dear brother. . . . when i start talking the so called GOD worshippers would stand up and stand complaining . GOD is a big barrier in the World because theres nothing good in that name that was invented my religious men -- cool

Though that name is going to come to an end very soon brother. . . . wink
[/size]

PAGAN 9JA:

good thread my brother,. cool
Re: God Is A Big Time Barrier In Human Race. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2012
The Judeo/Christian bible is chock full of blood sacrifice- HUMAN blood sacrifice. Most xians rely on what their preacher has to say and/or are too lazy or mentally challenged to read and study for themselves. How many people bother to REALLY THINK?? In addition to the blatant human blood sacrifices for jehova, bloodbath after bloodbath took place under the direction and orders of this bloodthirsty entity in the form of numerous wars and other acts of inhumanity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Is Coming Again / What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? / 10 Things That Can Distract Your Walk With GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.