Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Webmasters Come In - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Come In (608 Views)

I Intend To Build A Portal Website Like Yahoo.com. Webmasters Come In. / Webmasters Come Help This Man Before Google Kills Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Come In by Phonefanatic: 4:15am On Jun 17, 2016
I have plans of building a forum but don't have much idea about cost of hiring a webdesginer.

Can anyone give me cost analysis of getting a forum site up and running. If you are a webdesginer kindly leave samples of sites you built I will need your services urgently.
Re: Webmasters Come In by Donald3d(m): 4:37am On Jun 17, 2016
Phonefanatic:
I have plans of building a forum but don't have much idea about cost of hiring a webdesginer.

Can anyone give me cost analysis of getting a forum site up and running. If you are a webdesginer kindly leave samples of sites you built I will need your services urgently.
Here is a link to some of my designs
https://www.nairaland.com/2444950/donalds-official-design-portfolio-check
and various links to previous websites worked on :
www.smartbrainmagazine.com.ng
www.abvfashionacademy.com.ng
shop.abvfashionacademy.com.ng
www.dividimall.com
www.timerng.com

Kindly contact me 08182346055
donald3d7((((at)))gmail. com
Re: Webmasters Come In by bassdow: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
Phonefanatic:

It all depends on the kind of forum (Custom coded or CMS based) you want done and the level of customizations you might require as all these little variables determines the cost.

Anyways, the cost for something reliable and professional starts anywhere from 25k.

Let me know if you need anything else. Catch me any time on WhatsApp.
Re: Webmasters Come In by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 18, 2016
u can talk to me on 09027535814 or whatsapp d same numba

(1) (Reply)

My Wordpress Site Display Internal Server Error / Let's Co Own This Website - Who Wants To Invest? / Verified Usa Adsense Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.