Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

My Wordpress Site Display Internal Server Error - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Wordpress Site Display Internal Server Error (609 Views)

My Site Is Showing Internal Server Error, Plz Help I Need Solution Urgently / Server Error On Nairaland Mentions / Internal Server Error With Godaddy Self-hosted Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wordpress Site Display Internal Server Error by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 29, 2016
I have tried all the option I saw on google, all to no avail, my masters what do you guys suggest?

Re: My Wordpress Site Display Internal Server Error by fattbabakay(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hover over Settings, and select Permalinks. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click Save Changes. Open your website in your browser. If the 500 internal server error is gone, it was caused by a corrupted .htaccess file and your issue is now fixed.

Else >>> http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/
Re: My Wordpress Site Display Internal Server Error by Aphatech: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
emmanuelike:
I have tried all the option I saw on google, all to no avail, my masters what do you guys suggest?
replace you .htaccess file with a new one.
If you need more help join the webmasters community @www.nct.com.ng
Re: My Wordpress Site Display Internal Server Error by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
fattbabakay:
Hover over Settings, and select Permalinks. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click Save Changes. Open your website in your browser. If the 500 internal server error is gone, it was caused by a corrupted .htaccess file and your issue is now fixed.

Else >>> http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

even the login page shows that error. www.Curtis engineering.net/wp-admin

Re: My Wordpress Site Display Internal Server Error by fattbabakay(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
emmanuelike:

even the login page shows that error. www.Curtis engineering.net/wp-admin
Just enter FTP and rename the plugin folder, that's the most suspected solution right now.
Re: My Wordpress Site Display Internal Server Error by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 30, 2016
fattbabakay:
Just enter FTP and rename the plugin folder, that's the most suspected solution right now.

thanks, will try it tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

How To Drive Targeted Traffic From Reddit To Your Website Or Affiliate Offer / 6 Wordpress SEO Plugins That Will Help You Rank Higher / My Ogas At The Top... Need Some Heads Up Here ..i Want To Buy Adsense Account Fr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.