Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

‘buhari Can Have My Certificate, I’ve Never Needed Mine’ – Cool Fm’s Freeze - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘buhari Can Have My Certificate, I’ve Never Needed Mine’ – Cool Fm’s Freeze (698 Views)

Read Cool FM OAP Reaction To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public / Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? / I Did Not Diss Taylor Swift And I’ve Never Dissed Her-Kanye West /Taylor Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘buhari Can Have My Certificate, I’ve Never Needed Mine’ – Cool Fm’s Freeze by divinehand2003(m): 5:51am On Jun 17, 2016
Nigerians are busy hounding him for a certificate. If you guys don’t mind he can come and have mine, I will even add my UI BSC in sociology as I have NEVER needed the certificate.

President Muhammadu Buhari has been dragged to court over his controversial missingWAEC certificate by popular lawyer Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe who filed the suit alleging that President Buhari did not sit for the Cambridge West African School Certificate WASC) in 1961 as he claimed.

Now that the case has been adjourned indefinitely by a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja, Cool FM’s OAP, Freeze has shared an interesting perspective on the issue.

Read his post below…

Nigerians have a history of voting people into office and not letting them work.

I remember quite clearly the jubilation on the streets of Lagos, when president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was voted into office in 2011, that joy however, was short lived, because in 2012, less than a year later, he became one of the most insulted presidents ever, for the proposed deregulation of petroleum products he wanted to carry out.

Our lack of foresight prevented us from seeing that the proposed price we greatly opposed back then, is the same price we warmly embraced recently.

I remember with much clarity, the #OccupyNigeria some Nigerian celebrity clowns carried on their heads like gala, one of the noble intentions of which, was to remove the fuel subsidy, which was one of the biggest and most elaborate corruption schemes in Nigeria, that created a billion dollar cabal, swiftly draining the country’s financial and natural resource ‘blood’ like a cut to the jugular.

Fast forward to the 15th of June 2016, president Buhari floats the Naira and instead of the expected jubilation, as it is a much anticipated move in the right direction, Nigerians are busy hounding him for a certificate. If you guys don’t mind he can come and have mine, I will even add my UI BSC in sociology as I have NEVER needed the certificate. All I learnt is in my head and will follow me to my grave as a certificate in Nigeria today is hardly worth the paper it’s printed upon.

Let us support the man we voted into power, LET US ALLOW BUHARI MAKE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN’.
http://www..ng/2016/06/16/buhari-can-certificate-ive-never-needed-mine-cool-fms-freeze/

Re: ‘buhari Can Have My Certificate, I’ve Never Needed Mine’ – Cool Fm’s Freeze by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 17, 2016
Ok
Re: ‘buhari Can Have My Certificate, I’ve Never Needed Mine’ – Cool Fm’s Freeze by slyzy(m): 5:56am On Jun 17, 2016
If only the haters will understand this
Re: ‘buhari Can Have My Certificate, I’ve Never Needed Mine’ – Cool Fm’s Freeze by ReabridCharles(m): 5:56am On Jun 17, 2016
See your life? Because you don't need your certificate to work in cool am, you want us to cool off.

Cos of dis trash you said, I'd stop listening to cool fm.

If you didn't have cert, would they have employed you?

Buhari no get hope for that statement oh, even if you fail, we need that certificate oh.

Put a wailer like me to rest.

Buhari #whereIsYourCertificate

2 Likes

Re: ‘buhari Can Have My Certificate, I’ve Never Needed Mine’ – Cool Fm’s Freeze by divinehand2003(m): 5:57am On Jun 17, 2016
ReabridCharles:
See your life? Because you don't need your certificate to work in cool am, you want us to cool off.

Buhari no get hope for that statement oh, even if you fail, we need that certificate oh.

Put am wailer like me to rest.

His certificates are with the Nigerian army. Go and check it out.
Re: ‘buhari Can Have My Certificate, I’ve Never Needed Mine’ – Cool Fm’s Freeze by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 17, 2016
slyzy:
If only the haters will understand this
Which haters? nobody's hating when there is no food to eat bros!
Re: ‘buhari Can Have My Certificate, I’ve Never Needed Mine’ – Cool Fm’s Freeze by ReabridCharles(m): 6:02am On Jun 17, 2016
divinehand2003:

His certificates are with the Nigerian army. Go and check it out.

The army na heavenly army? If you file case even against angel Michael, e go come defend eself.

Buhari give us your certificate or go back to milking cow....

2 Likes

Re: ‘buhari Can Have My Certificate, I’ve Never Needed Mine’ – Cool Fm’s Freeze by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 17, 2016
ReabridCharles:

Put a wailer like me to rest.

all these won't cut his pay
Re: ‘buhari Can Have My Certificate, I’ve Never Needed Mine’ – Cool Fm’s Freeze by slyzy(m): 6:05am On Jun 17, 2016
richiejaggs:
Which haters? nobody's hating when there is no food to eat bros!

How does ur failure to get food to eat relate with Buhari's certificate bros
Re: ‘buhari Can Have My Certificate, I’ve Never Needed Mine’ – Cool Fm’s Freeze by divinehand2003(m): 6:21am On Jun 17, 2016
slyzy:

How does ur failure to get food to eat relate with Buhari's certificate bros

Lol, I beg help me ask am oooo
Re: ‘buhari Can Have My Certificate, I’ve Never Needed Mine’ – Cool Fm’s Freeze by Montaque(m): 6:27am On Jun 17, 2016
My grouse with this cert issue is mainly, the precedence it will lay in our polity of unqualified candidacy, to the extent of a presidential candidate, which is an insult to Mr. 'Freeze' and all our educational and electoral system. From salisu buhari to tinubu to patrcia eteh and host of others, now a whole president.
Whether his competence in office matches his 'yet to be produced cert' is another long thesis of its own.

1 Like

Re: ‘buhari Can Have My Certificate, I’ve Never Needed Mine’ – Cool Fm’s Freeze by Firstlieutenant(m): 6:33am On Jun 17, 2016
If u no need ur cert, why u still dey keep am. Kuku burn am and use the fire boil egg.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Philosophies That Spell Doom To Us, If We Keep To It. / Am I Rich? / Help Me Start My Vox Pop Programme Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.