Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son (26468 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) / Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by barlkeez(f): 6:51am On Jun 17, 2016
Tonto Dikeh is celebrating another milestone in her son's life. He turned 4 months today. She wrote;

My body has gone through changes...I have carried a child within it,Slept with him on my chest,I have Kissed little Lips,hands and feets, I have been pooped,peed and vommitted on,I have wiped away tears,also cried with him and stayed up all night cradling my child...BUT I would have it no other way because when I look at the mirror and starring right back at me is an AWESOME GRACIOUS MOM & there is no greater Blessing,Honor OR LOVE!!! #HAPPY 4months KING-ANDRE,Thanks for giving my Life a purpose,Thank you for choosing me and Thank you for giving me the opportunity to EXPERIENCE Love with my Whole heart..Am Soo over joyed it brings tears down my cheeks..
MAMA LOVES & ADORES YOU SON

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGvkMnnr4SQ/

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by barlkeez(f): 6:51am On Jun 17, 2016
Lovely

CHECKOUT MORE BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS AS SHARED BY TONTO DIKEH @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/actress-shares-beautiful-photos-and.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:58am On Jun 17, 2016
Beautiful # badgirl gone good.

I'm really happy for your home wink smiley smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by AngryNigerian(m): 7:06am On Jun 17, 2016
Chaiiiii....!!! See Tonto oooo! Wow!

Genevieve, Lindy, Rita, etc...una de see wetin una de miss baa People should stop berating marriage like it was a plague...God knows why He instituted it...why He brought Eve to Adam!

We are the reason why it goes sour...'cause of our own dispositions!!! Work on yourselves...then your nuptial bonds will be stronger & more enjoyable...or build up the best marriage attitude, & you won't regret marrying

Make òna c Tonto oooo!!! Marriage is good! & i adore my wife-to-be today! Sweetheart, I'll love you deep into the ocean & high up to the sky!!! U r my world!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by Nixiepie(f): 7:11am On Jun 17, 2016
Lol a beauriful proud mother indeed,buh wen she go fully show us her son face na wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by Adaezeagu(f): 8:23am On Jun 17, 2016
Nixiepie:
Lol a beauriful proud mother indeed,buh wen she go fully show us her son face na wink
she's waiting for endorsement na. tiwa did hers and became pampers brand ambassdor

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by icebebe(f): 9:13am On Jun 17, 2016
Am really happy for u,u really surprised me, wit all dose rubbish u did in d past u culd still bcome somebdy wit value? Wow! Am marveled

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by tafrica(m): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2016
Tonto Dikeh, God bless your home and please keep up the new good characters. You act like a cool headed, responsible mum who wouldn't sacrifice her home or children for one social status. I'm sure your husband worked on you to have changed like this, it takes a responsible man to reform Tonto Dikeh like this, getting married only wouldn't have done the magic.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by obaival(m): 10:17am On Jun 17, 2016
Beautiful woman jah bless ya
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by haydeey(m): 10:18am On Jun 17, 2016
Space booked

Now let me come and go and read the topic before I comment.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by monaPhilz: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2016
Lovely
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by Berrilite(f): 10:20am On Jun 17, 2016
Really happy for her

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by kenoz(m): 10:21am On Jun 17, 2016
Lovely
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by Idydarling(f): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2016
AngryNigerian:
Sweetheart, I'll love you high up to the shy!!!
shame nko lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by WizydXkoba(m): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2016
SORRY O. WHEN TONTO MARRY?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by moredollar(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2016
Make we hear word Jare. Na u go first born ni........?

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by publicenemy(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2016
Where is the child's picture. she keeps hiding him. I hope the pikin no be imbe...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by moredollar(m): 10:26am On Jun 17, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
I have Kissed little Lips, hands and feets, I have been pooped, peed and vommitted on. [size=15pt]Seriously ? Who cares ?[/size]
I tire o......

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by Tynasparks(f): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2016
Awwww so so lovely kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by WizydXkoba(m): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
I have Kissed little Lips, hands and feets, I have been pooped, peed and vommitted on. [size=15pt]Seriously ? Who cares ?[/size]
WHO IS THIS SADISTIC RAM AGAIN KWANU? UR NAME SUMARRIZES U.

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by Shortyy(f): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2016
I have nothing nice to say
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by bettercreature(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2016
No breast? Walking away.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by ALAYORMII: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2016
Tonto Dikeh and Nairaland na like bread and butter
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by Jakpon: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2016
TOTO DECAY. grin.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by oppyworld: 10:33am On Jun 17, 2016
She's really changed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by Easykul(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Beautiful smileyBeautiful
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2016
Happy Birthday Andre.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son by spencekat(m): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2016
Those of you calling Tonto, bad girl turned good woman.How did you know that she was truly a bad girl?Some Nigerians are very myopic in reasoning.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo / Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria / Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.