Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine (33152 Views)

Big Brother Naija Ladies Stun On The Cover Of Glam Africa Magazine / Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by Chuksemi(m): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2016
I just passed by.....
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by dacovajnr: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:
Shameless Yoruba whoorre
and who are you? Ode undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by McDoe(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=bestower post=46653878]A woman without an husband is like a king without a crown,forget ur fame nd ur money now,find how u will b back with ur husband,thus,u need to be exreme careful.dont let ur son blame u.[/qu

what sort of crown when everything is at her beck and call. Mehn, u better grow up. If the babe needs 10 guys to puma her, they will be readily available. importantly, she has a beautiful son, not even handsome
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by UCRAMSEY: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=EncyNews post=46647906]

Star singer Tiwa Savage is on the cover of Essays of Africa magazine’s July 2016 issue.

AM NEW HERE NAIRALANDERS, WISH ME WELL.
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by adekayo1234(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2016
The headline though.... Thought the cleavage was the name of one handbag
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by McDoe(m): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=bestower post=46653878]A woman without an husband is like a king without a crown,forget ur fame nd ur money now,find how u will b back with ur husband,thus,u need to be exreme careful.dont let ur son blame u.[/quote

what sort of crown when everything is at her beck and call. Mehn, u better grow up. If the babe needs 10 guys to puma her, they will be readily available. importantly, she has a beautiful son, not even handsome
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by lonelydora: 11:04am On Jun 17, 2016
Pavore9:

"A woman without an husband is like a king without a crown".......Not every woman will get married and that is a FACT!

We are Africans. Please change your mentality
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2016
Pavore9:

"A woman without an husband is like a king without a crown".......Not every woman will get married and that is a FACT!

From the way things are going, MOST ladies will remain as SIDE-CHICKS because they prefer such.
Like some I have come across, they will do very well as side - chicks but not as wives...
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by magicminister: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:
Shameless Yoruba whoorre

Like your mother

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by Estacy22: 11:08am On Jun 17, 2016
The marriage with your ex-husband was a mismatch. I salute your courage. Don't give up. Some people passing a disparaging comments on you are even worst off. Most especially some class of people tribalising your ordeal who couldn't see the log in their eyes put attempting to remove the peg in others.
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by McDoe(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2016
bestower:
A woman without an husband is like a king without a crown,forget ur fame nd ur money now,find how u will b back with ur husband,thus,u need to be exreme careful.dont let ur son blame u.

what sort of crown when everything is at her beck and call. Mehn, u better grow up. If the babe needs 10 guys to puma her, they will be readily available. Importantly, she has a beautiful son, not even handsome. The babe is enjoying her freedom jare

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by austinbrown: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2016
I Wish i can marry this girl, God Knows i love her and i keep seeing her in My dreams
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by Pavore9: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2016
lonelydora:

We are Africans. Please change your mentality

It is not about being African, it is about being human and an individual. The Reverend Sisters who are serving humanity are no less fulfilled because they are not married!

It is like saying if a woman marries and not change her name to her husband's is unafrican, you really need go read up and know that Africans do not share one culture!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by adexlamex(m): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2016
this is not her real face o
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by lonelydora: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2016
Pavore9:

It is not about being African, it is about being human and an individual. The Reverend Sisters who are serving humanity are no less fulfilled because they are not married!

It is like saying if a woman marries and not change her name to her husband's is unafrican, you really need go read up and know that Africans do not share one culture!

I concur boss. No need to argue.
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by soundPrince: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2016
Dear Nairalanders you all know that to BALL hard you gat to HUSTLE hard so you all should anticipate this great tune titled #HUSTLER is gonna be waving the air very soon. To the streets and the ajebutters stay tuned.

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by fiftynaira(m): 11:27am On Jun 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:
Shameless Yoruba whoorre

Just negodu black otele
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by Orikinla(m): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2016
[size=20pt]Shopping for new lovers and husband.[/size].
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by Domislaz(m): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2016
Why is she exposing her baby's food?
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by Luizkid(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2016
am i d only one that saw that the ryt boob has a lower self esteem grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Doro the giver. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by lyfeonweb1: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
People who type 'u' instead of you and 'ur' instead of
your... I always wonder what they do with the time
they save

lyfeonweb.com
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by Funkybabee(f): 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
waooooooo she is cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abeg check my signature
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Afirican beauty

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by Missmossy(f): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
Despite all,life goes on. The strength of a woman cannot be seen by everyone. Tiwa is a strong woman,better things ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by shadrach77: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
She looks dirty
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by Tinyemeka(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
salabscholar01:
T billz right now.... tongue

grin

See ya head.

That pic is a shot of the 2nd most richest man in China. TBillz nefa smell Forbes list before.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by salabscholar01(m): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Tinyemeka:

grin

See ya head.

That pic is a shot of the 2nd most richest man in China. TBillz nefa smell Forbes list before.
na the suitable action be that na grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by splendidbaby(f): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Beutifull woman
[i][/i]
EncyNews:

Star singer Tiwa Savage is on the cover of Essays of Africa magazine’s July 2016 issue.

In the issue, Tiwa Savage shared the pain
she has endured publicly and how she never let it get in her way of her success.

https://uzopedia./2016/06/17/wow-tiwa-savage-looks-adorable-as-she-covers-essay-of-africa-magazine/
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by comos: 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
SosaHD:
One man somewhere in Nigeria will be disturbed by this news

T billz take heart and don't try committing suicide again

i doubt if you are a man,

of what use is a so-called wife who slept around with co-artist and colleagues.
Re: Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine by tushbj: 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
lols........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka / Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd / D'Banj Visits Rapper Casper Nyovest At Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.