Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Ooni Of Ife's Wife Honoured With Outstanding Personality Award In Maryland(pics) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife's Wife Honoured With Outstanding Personality Award In Maryland(pics) (1088 Views)

Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) / Canada At 150: Ooni Of Ife & Wife Land In Canada. See How They Were Received / Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife's Wife Honoured With Outstanding Personality Award In Maryland(pics) by chie8: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2016
Benin socialite cum monarch’s wife, Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi was honoured yesterday in Maryland.The Queen got Outstanding personality award at the Emerging Women Conference that held at the National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Prince George’s County yesterday.
cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44
Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/ooni-of-ifes-wife-olori-wuraola.html

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Honoured With Outstanding Personality Award In Maryland(pics) by chie8: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2016

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Honoured With Outstanding Personality Award In Maryland(pics) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2016
Beautiful Olori kiss kiss

Yoruba never finish reppin'

We gonna take the entire US over!

While we're busy building the international reputation of the Yoruba tribe, others are busy protesting in front of my President's hospital grin grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Honoured With Outstanding Personality Award In Maryland(pics) by kilokeys(m): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2016
deal with naija issues first..

as long as u look distinctly different from an average man in Ife, u havent done enough
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Honoured With Outstanding Personality Award In Maryland(pics) by fkpboss: 9:25am On Jun 17, 2016
That's what happens when you married an influential and affluent first class king
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Honoured With Outstanding Personality Award In Maryland(pics) by Asaib(f): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2016
Outstanding personality ko, nairalanders let us be fair in judgement, does this woman actually merit this after all the whole scandals with prove before she marry the Oni, i used to admire the stool but after that it's very nauseating, I wonder how can a well known king marry such a trash even Lebanese have access to her.........
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Honoured With Outstanding Personality Award In Maryland(pics) by iPopAlomo(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2016
Asaib:
Outstanding personality ko, nairalanders let us be fair in judgement, does this woman actually merit this after all the whole scandals with prove before she marry the Oni, i used to admire the stool but after that it's very nauseating, I wonder how can a well known king marry such a trash even Lebanese have access to her.........

E dey pain you ooO... Ga gao... grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Honoured With Outstanding Personality Award In Maryland(pics) by DoyenExchange: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2016
Good

(1) (Reply)

Youth Seize Olu Of Warri Palace Over Plan To Robe Ayiri As Ologbotsere / 10 Things That Were Trashy 100 Years Ago, But Classy Now / Oba Of Benin Wows Guests At A Children's Party With His Shaku Shaku Dance Step.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.