Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) (39858 Views)

Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival / Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood / Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 30, 2017
Instagram user, Abishine went viral yesterday after this photo of her in what looks like royal outfit, sparked rumours that she is the new Ooni of Ife's wife.

The truth, however, is that she is NOT the Ooni of Ife's wife.

Abishine recently celebrated her birthday, had a photoshoot that included this Queen-inspired shot which she shared on her Instagram page. Unfortunately, someone picked it up and started a story that she may be the new Olori. This claim is not true!

Ooni of Ife, HRM Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi’s marriage to beautiful Wuraola Zaynab Otiti allegedly crashed less than two years after it was contracted in an elaborate ceremony.

Rumours have it that the marriage failed way back as March 2017, adding that Olori Wuraola has moved out of the palace and relocated to Lagos, and that a new queen has been picked and will be unveiled in September.

Palace authorities have debunked the news of a crack in the marriage, Olori Wuraola herself also released a statement denying the allegations and threatening to sue.

See more photos from the royal inspired shoot Abishine had to mark her birthday plus a video of her happily twerking to celebrate her birthday below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oshnY00I5bM

http://www.lailasblog.com/more-photos-alleged-new-ooni-ife-wife/

3 Shares

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by Zeze06(m): 6:16am On Aug 30, 2017
she heard the king is divorced now...

Maybe she's just putting up an advert cheesy

29 Likes

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 30, 2017
more photos

lalasticlala

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by Caustics: 6:48am On Aug 30, 2017
sad Disfuckingusting. is she a sugar mummy or hoe?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by somez(m): 6:57am On Aug 30, 2017
What fuckery. Even of the king decides to marry this poo head, I myself will not agree. I am igbo but I'll single handedly protest.

Noooooo.... The King can't marry a public toilet! Noooooo.....

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by ritababe(f): 7:11am On Aug 30, 2017
if you call the first one hoe what will you call this one?

cuttlas or dagger? or maybe bomb.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by Tolexander: 7:21am On Aug 30, 2017
Bloggers and traffic!

They can go to any extent to fabricate anything that can generate traffic.

16 Likes

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by SageTravels: 10:37am On Aug 30, 2017
Bloggers can kill for traffic o

Good Morning

My Blog sagetravels was Nominated for Travel Blog Award 2017.

How to Vote

Click this Link

Look very well please you will see sagetravels.com

click on it and vote. This is my first Award nomination. Thanks All SHARE PLEASE

5 Likes

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by MykLANNY(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2017
Bloggers and the devil often seem to share something in common #Lies truth is rarely in them

2 Likes

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by paiz: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2017
Oloshos gaining popularity

2 Likes

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by Zeze06(m): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2017
She knows the king love "light skinned" women... grin

1 Like

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by AustineCJ: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2017
Our political elites keep taking what is meant for masses....

2 Likes

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2017
am not sure this woman is Kk. Cause a responsible person won't be taking this kind of pics..she still dey they think she be kid abi undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by Charly68: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2017
Bloggers have married out this lady to our amiable king ..Eeeh ! I hope Kabiyesi will not issue an order on this now ..

1 Like

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by fitprince: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2017
this is why i say, girls should not open their olosho yansh online.
maybe that millionare oni for don consider am but now after see all those ratchet videos, who go want marry an active olosho?

3 Likes

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by miqos02(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2017
gees
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by ivolt: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2017
Hungry bloggers and lies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by olaniyanhero(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2017
Former Queen Of Ife issues statement, confirms split from Ooni

This is the statement as posted on her official Instagram page. It's also worthy of notice that she now addresses herself as Queen Zaynab-Otiti Obanor
OFFICIAL STATEMENT
We have got to stop this culture of shaming and vilifying women with false stories of infidelity & nefarious behavior. The spreading of false information (through "sources" afraid to be identified) is the mark of cowards and a cover up for guilty parties to justify their horrific actions. There is absolutely no truth to the media circulated lies of infidelity and infertility- on my end.
What I can confirm, is that the Ooni and I are no more. I inhale love & exhale gratitude. My journey continues as a Humanitarian aiding women and victims of domestic violence & abuse with the United Nations. No matter how much time you've invested, no matter the use of media to silence & manipulate, no matter the circumstance, slander, embarrassment, threats and lies: Get out and seek immediate help!
We've seen this movie before. Women being dragged in the press & blamed for everything under the sun. This behavior is unacceptable. I urge those involved to be mindful of their actions for the eyes of our Almighty God are always watching. The seeds of slander is a cancer that harvests to eats away the souls of the planter.
The throne is sacred and the attempts to tarnish the name of a Queen, in defense or on behalf of a silent King makes all involved look terrible. Remain dignified in all you do. It's not the end of the world, but the start of a new chapter and you must turn the page with grace. The world is watching.
As I bid adieu to this chapter, my wish to you all is to step into your lives - boldly & fearlessly, the way God intended and live not just by words, but through example. The best chapter in our lives is the one we are writing now. Thank you for your love and support.
With peace, love & light, -Her Highness, Zaynab Otiti Obanor.[color=#000099][/color]http://www.beyondwatch.net/2017/08/former-queen-of-ife-issues-statement.html

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by rocknation62(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2017
ritababe:
if you call the first one hoe what will you call this one?
Cutlass

2 Likes

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2017

All these girls forming instagram slay queen

I bet she's just looking for attention and wants the ooni to make a move.

end time oloshos

sucking prick for money

2 Likes

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by Sainttops(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2017
Haa slay-anti-mama ni Ooni fefé!

FlirtyKaren:
Instagram user, Abishine went viral yesterday after this photo of her in what looks like royal outfit, sparked rumours that she is the new Ooni of Ife's wife.

The truth, however, is that she is NOT the Ooni of Ife's wife.

Abishine recently celebrated her birthday, had a photoshoot that included this Queen-inspired shot which she shared on her Instagram page. Unfortunately, someone picked it up and started a story that she may be the new Olori. This claim is not true!

Ooni of Ife, HRM Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi’s marriage to beautiful Wuraola Zaynab Otiti allegedly crashed less than two years after it was contracted in an elaborate ceremony.

Rumours have it that the marriage failed way back as March 2017, adding that Olori Wuraola has moved out of the palace and relocated to Lagos, and that a new queen has been picked and will be unveiled in September.

Palace authorities have debunked the news of a crack in the marriage, Olori Wuraola herself also released a statement denying the allegations and threatening to sue.

See more photos from the royal inspired shoot Abishine had to mark her birthday plus a video of her happily twerking to celebrate her birthday below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oshnY00I5bM

http://www.lailasblog.com/more-photos-alleged-new-ooni-ife-wife/
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2017
Bloggers una weldone
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by free2ryhme: 10:54am On Aug 30, 2017
She is a counterfeit or a wannabe grin

1 Like

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by free2ryhme: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2017
Aunty Agbagba no wan gree ooo grin grin grin
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by mendelian(m): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2017
Does she has a link with the binis she's dressed in bini attire and has a bini name OBANOR
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by modsfucker: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2017
ok
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by Goddygee(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2017
Hahaha, she is probably seeking the oba's attention having heard he is now divorced and thanks to bloggers her dream has finally come to pass

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Memunat And Ola: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives Were Childhood Best Friends / Cultural Myths From Around Nigeria / Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.