Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

What Presents Do You Give Couples On Their Wedding Day? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Presents Do You Give Couples On Their Wedding Day? (5299 Views)

Couple Arrive Their Wedding Venue On Bicycle / Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) / Couple Enter Their Wedding Reception In A Tractor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Presents Do You Give Couples On Their Wedding Day? by Gabry(f): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2009
Do you give

1) Glassware?
2) Gold?
3) Money? How much?
4) Kitchen ware? What kind
5) Bath towels?
6) others?

What Presents Do you Give Couples on Their Wedding Day and why?
Re: What Presents Do You Give Couples On Their Wedding Day? by Epi: 3:54am On Sep 02, 2009
now adays ppl are giving $$$
Re: What Presents Do You Give Couples On Their Wedding Day? by Gabry(f): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2009
People are giving $$$. How about you Epi?
Re: What Presents Do You Give Couples On Their Wedding Day? by okeey(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2009
people use d presents giving to d couples to harm dere family,as 4 me i dont give presents to couple but i perfer to handle a particular thing and use my money to do it,but i dont know about others.
Re: What Presents Do You Give Couples On Their Wedding Day? by Gabry(f): 1:14am On Sep 03, 2009
okeey:

people use d presents giving to d couples to harm dere family,as 4 me i dont give presents to couple but i perfer to handle a particular thing and use my money to do it,but i dont know about others.

1) What do you mean by use the presents to harm their family

2) In what way you handle a particular thing using your money to do it? I dont quite understand. Please give examples.
Re: What Presents Do You Give Couples On Their Wedding Day? by nikinash(f): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2010
Avoid all the doubts and questions, create a gift registry for your wedding, birthday, baby shower, or even a wish list using startalist.com, send the information to all those you have invited and voila! no more questions and everyone is happy. www.startalist.com, Nigeria's first wedding and gift registry.

1 Like

Re: What Presents Do You Give Couples On Their Wedding Day? by Gabry(f): 1:20am On Apr 05, 2010
nikinash:

Avoid all the doubts and questions, create a gift registry for your wedding, birthday, baby shower, or even a wish list using startalist.com, send the information to all those you have invited and voila! no more questions and everyone is happy. www.startalist.com, Nigeria's first wedding and gift registry.

abeg ooo. this your advert should be put in the nairalist sad
Re: What Presents Do You Give Couples On Their Wedding Day? by Lamazing: 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hey guys i saw this on bella naija. It is a gift registry site called MyGiftRegistry.com.ng . I created a gift list for my wedding with them already and im pleased about their customer service. Just thought i should share this info with y'all. I seriously never knew this service existed in Nigeria.
Uber excited grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Presents Do You Give Couples On Their Wedding Day? by chiefwedslolo(f): 3:34am On Jan 10, 2014
Something from the gift registry if they have one. If not, a nice gift for the house is always useful.
Re: What Presents Do You Give Couples On Their Wedding Day? by Tomigade(f): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2014
I prefer to give them money

(1) (Reply)

MBA FOREX Is Set To Shake Lagos With Their FOREX Lifestyle;this August / Order Of Proceeding Of 2014 Akwa Ibom State Xmas Carol Night / Working on Classic Event Centre (Screeding, Painting & lighting‎)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.