Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Thing Out There By Minemrys - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Thing Out There By Minemrys (497 Views)

The Thing Between My Legs / Misfits (A Superhero Story by Minemrys) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Thing Out There By Minemrys by Minemrys: 10:34am On Jun 17, 2016
“do you believe…?” Agnes read the text from the blogger along with the site name; www.themetaphysical.com and a list of all that had been posted on the blog. She also read the blogger’s profile whose name he identified as CharlieUFO. “This doesn’t change anything. There must be an explanation, an anomaly” she typed back and instantly she got a ping, “Not scientifically proven. Scientists are keeping mum. The government’s denying it ever happened…” the message read, “The video was even taken down from YouTube after a hacker had it leaked from the NASA satellite. Why would they do that?” “So that means it’s some kind of a conspiracy?” Agnes typed back as she looked down at the blogger’s chat moniker, ‘seeing is no longer believing, knowing is…’ “No…the government doesn’t want the world to know what really is out there and that scares me. And that alone is a conspiracy on itself. Why hide something like this? I had a friend who happened to have seen the metaphysical with the naked eye…a boy who could levitate. Few weeks later no one hears of this boy and the police labeled my friend insane for having seen what he wasn’t supposed to” “Maybe he is really insane. How old was he?” “She. My friend has never had any case of mental breakdown and she was more skeptic than I was” Agnes sighed, confused, unsure of what to think or what to believe. She wanted typing what she had seen and had witnessed but couldn’t. She wasn’t sure she could keep up with the blogger on that topic without having a breakdown, “And where is she now?” she typed, “An asylum” the blogger replied, “With all visitation restricted. Go on; check this name Captain Frederick Jones” and with that the blogger went offline.

(1) (Reply)

30 Days Of Poetry Season 2, Day 29, Who Love Help? (pix Inside) / ''dont Preach Your Religion To Me Anymore''-by Sabbath316 / This Is Super Story...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.