Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements (45560 Views)

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Corpse And Burial Photos Of Saka Abdulazeez Who Slumped & Died During Training / Stephen Keshi Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by EFEJOKU(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Wedding dubai,Burial Canada Hmmm Na wa ooo,all these our celebrities self...anyways RIP Da Big Boss...we love You
Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by jude33084(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
May your soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by mohaMADbuari: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
laurel03:
imagine daura mallam is ur father or uncle even urself

I rebuke that

Would have disowned him long ago
Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by Kaira333: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
Rip keshi we love you.
Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by PMBtill2023: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:
Wish the picture up there is that of Daura mallam embarassed

Wouldn't have wasted time typing RIH(rest in hell)
Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
Rip big boss we will forever miss you
Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by wayodude(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
Still struggling to come to terms with this unfortunate event cry
Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
RIP

1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by MAYOWAAK: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
Did anybody notice the date of birth on the poster?Why do we find it difficult getting minute details right in Nigeria?His DOB had all along being put as 23rd January 1962.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by PMBtill2023: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=mohaMADbuari post=46659310]Wish the picture up there is that of Daura mallam embarassed

Wouldn't have wasted time typing RIH(rest in hell)[/quot]WOW! U r a frustrated mad dog!!!!! U may die b4 him..... Idiottt
Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by aminadat: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
This burial arrangement doesn't look real to me

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by exporters101: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
RIP the big boss
Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by kinwhite(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
mondob2k:
Sad one. We will surely miss you, Big Boss.

He is even a Catholic.... Eternal Rest grant unto him Oh Lord and let
your Pepertual Light shine on him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed
through the mercy of God rest in Peace. Amen

modified: Wow!!! I made FTC for the 1st since I registered in 2006/7..
*dancing shakiti bobo* Seun come n see constant refreshing wonder!

I was like the poster below. eyah..
oboy na celebration oh

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by solidman59(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sleep on big boss
Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by Catastrophe1: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
To the Children, God shall send holy spirit the comforter to be with y'all through out y'all lifetime. he will guide, protect, and also teach y'all. God will continue to provide for all of your family. henceforth God shall take over the job of both parents in your lives in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by gulfer: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Saturday 25th 'of what Month' Please? The poster ain't good enough for the big boss.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by 68816419: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
but why cant he be buried the way Ahmadu Shuaibu was buried,why waste soo much money on a dead person? cry
Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by X21: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
68816419:
but why cant he be buried the way Ahmadu Shuaibu was buried,why waste soo much money on a dead person? cry

respect other people's choice. we must not do the same thing

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
But his children said they haven't concluded arrangement. undecided RIP tho.
Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by Princepoint(m): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
Forever don't last When will death respect humans When will human cheat death R i p keshi
Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by Jailerrr(f): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
May your soul and the soul of my dear bros Eberechi and the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace.ohh God grant them eternal rest..tears
Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by benjanny(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
Goodbye big boss
Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by YaksonFCA(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
RIP Big Boss
Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by nd07(m): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
He has finished his role on earth. All d struggles & accumulations of this world has ended. Heaven or hell? He is witnessing it live & direct now!

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by Cosmo69: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sleep on Big Boss embarassed
Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by Skybee1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
RIP d big boss,Heaven await u
Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
In far away California abi.

Okay oh. RIP Keshi
Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by habsydiamond(m): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
RIP BIG BOSS. TANX FOR MAKING NIGERIANS HAPPY FOR THE TROPHY YOU WON WITH US.
Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by pfadom: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
The month is not indicated in the obituary poster.

MisterMetro:

The former super Eagles boss Stephen Keshi who died last week will be buried soon.

The death which shocked many has been called a tragedy in all quarters.

Keshi is remembered fondly by all who met him.

According to the poster, the Former coach will have his service of songs on the 25th of June.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-stephen-keshis-obituary-poster.html

Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by Ontop123(m): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Pyno30:
Heaven is your Home. Rest Good.
RIP big Boss
Re: Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements by faraday1998: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
I am going to Heaven! Not because I am a Baptist
preacher. Not because I attend church. Not because
I have been baptized. Not because I pay my tithes.
Not because I try to live right. All of those things are
good and every saved person ought to do them,
but those things cannot save the soul. No, I am going to heaven because one day, May 23, 1983, I
came to the place where I looked to no one or no
thing but to Jesus Christ alone. I am going because
I know Jesus. One thing and one thing alone was
required for me to be saved and I did that thing. I
looked to Jesus and He saved my soul! Have you come to the source of salvation? Or, are
you still trying to get it some other way? Listen, stop
trying to do what has already been done, and look
to Jesus Christ by faith, and He will save you from
your sins and from Hell. There is but one way to
Heaven, to God and to salvation and His Name is Jesus. He is the sole source of salvation!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mozambique Vs Nigeria; Int'l Friendly (1 - 3) On 16th October 2023 / Team Nigeria At The 2020 Tokyo Olympics Opening Ceremony / Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.