Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! (13890 Views)

Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich / Grow With Me Or Watch Me Grow Higher / I Just Won #150,000 Scholarship, What Investment Can Help Me Grow This Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Bwaal(m): 5:41am On Jun 21, 2016
byrron:
The essence of providing the presentation videos from the beginning was for readers that might be interested in this thread to go check it out and decide for themselves if this is the route they will like to go. Everything you need to know is already in it.

I will only be posting my daily earnings in here for all to see the growth of the alleged CHICKEN CHANGE- lol

Can we have a group on whatsapp
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by seemples(f): 5:48am On Jun 21, 2016
byrron:

for all to see the growth of the alleged CHICKEN CHANGE TO FOWL- lol

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by gentledavid(m): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2016
byrron:

The answer to your question Sir is YES
...okay thanks boss but how about the payment option? i have a payoneer account but i think the option was not there except two others but can the money be transfered to my nigeria bank account when i want to withdraw?
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2016
gentledavid:
...okay thanks boss but how about the payment option? i have a payoneer account but i think the option was not there except two others but can the money be transfered to my nigeria bank account when i want to withdraw?

Not discussing any transactions here, its against the rules of the admin.
You can reach me through the contact in my signature
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2016
Bwaal:

Can we have a group on whatsapp

Sir, I don't think that is necessary.
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Bwaal(m): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2016
byrron:

Sir, I don't think that is necessary.
It is sir do me that favour sire i love ur style u re patience
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 21, 2016
Bwaal:

It is sir do me that favour sire i love ur style u re patience

Use the contact from my signature and educate me on why it is necessary.
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Bwaal(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2016
byrron:

Use the contact from my signature and educate me on why it is necessary.
Having issue with my mail can u drop ur number so i can page u on watapp den u delete it thier after
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bwaal:

Having issue with my mail can u drop ur number so i can page u on watapp den u delete it thier after

No Sir, if you can't mail me then i can't help you.
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Bwaal(m): 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
byrron:

No Sir, if you can't mail me then i can't help you.
pls sir check ur mail nw
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bwaal:
pls sir check ur mail nw

I have also replied you!
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
JUNE 21/2016

I have also been increasing my sharing positions from 1 to 3 and I have also increased it to 5 as of today which will start reflecting on my earnings by tomorrow. Pay attention to those details because it is key to my astronomical growth in the nearest future.

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by femexsp: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
am following you boss

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 22, 2016
JUNE 22/2016

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by ntutu(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
This is what they called Revshare. They can close anytime soon without your knowledge. You can loose your whole invested money under a twinkle of an eyes. I lost my 20k under a week I joined them and the site closed. Is a foreign investment plan. Guys run away from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
ntutu:
This is what they called Revshare. They can close anytime soon without your knowledge. You can loose your whole invested money under a twinkle of an eyes. I lost my 20k under a week I joined them and the site closed. Is a foreign investment plan. Guys run away from it.

So sorry for your horrible experience and sad loss with whatever foreign investment you got hooked up with.
I cant even count my loses on both online and offline ventures that I have been involved in which is above #500k but that didn't turned me into a pessimist nor a purveyor of doom in every other endeavor simply because of negative experiences of the past- HELL NO.

I am yet to come across any business that is 100% risk free and if you have discovered any, feel free to share.

I and millions of Nigerians lost lots of money in NSE which wasn't foreign in nature but that hasn't stopped people from buying stocks nor has it stopped people from Forex trading despite its volatility even when it is a venture that is completely out of anyone's control which could either make or mar those involve in it.

I wont go into details here on the money making mechanism this platform utilizes since it will be considered as advertising which is highly prohibited in this section therefore, I will appreciate it if you can as well seek for knowledge on what this is all about or take the back sit and watch me burn or blossom.
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 23, 2016
June 22/2016 Updated

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by TaiKuun(m): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
byrron:
June 22/2016 Updated
hello bro, you are doing b nice job man. from the screenshots you have been sharing, it looks like you didn't start as a free user. reason why i said so is your earnings are growing too fast.

again i need your help o. after i registered and confirmed my reg thru email, i basically couldn't do nothing. i can't click any cashlinks (it's made compulsory that i verify my account before i can start clicking on cashlinks) why? , i tried changing display pictures, it saved successfully but won't reflect on my profile. the only thing i'm able to click is the 10 daily clicks or so(which i heard is compulsory every 24 hours). did you encounter all this when you got started or is it only me?
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
TaiKuun:
hello bro, you are doing b nice job man. from the screenshots you have been sharing, it looks like you didn't start as a free user. reason why i said so is your earnings are growing too fast.

again i need your help o. after i registered and confirmed my reg thru email, i basically couldn't do nothing. i can't click any cashlinks (it's made compulsory that i verify my account before i can start clicking on cashlinks) why? , i tried changing display pictures, it saved successfully but won't reflect on my profile. the only thing i'm able to click is the 10 daily clicks or so(which i heard is compulsory every 24 hours). did you encounter all this when you got started or is it only me?

Send a mail to me through the contact in my signature.
I can't say much here so as not to breach the section rules.
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by TaiKuun(m): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
byrron:

Send a mail to me through the contact in my signature.
I can't say much here so as not to breach the section rules.
that's a long process sir, but since you had my questions, simply forward your replies to my mail.. thaikuun (at) gmail (dot) com. bless up
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 24, 2016
JUNE 23/2016

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by TaiKuun(m): 1:16am On Jun 24, 2016
byrron:
JUNE 23/2016
you still haven't replied
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 24, 2016
TaiKuun:
that's a long process sir, but since you had my questions, simply forward your replies to my mail.. thaikuun (at) gmail (dot) com. bless up

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by jmoes(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
oga, we need elephant change... Why don't you upgrade us to start earning cool cash?
if u rili need elephant change then I recommend four corners alliance for u.
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2016
Hello to all viewers, followers and those that have been breezing in and out to check if there is any update from me on this thread. I am so sorry for keeping you all in suspense for 4 solid days, I was actually banned by the Anti bot for copying a failure delivery mail notification and posting it to someone here that dropped an incorrect mail address to me here on this thread as a proof that I sent him a mail but it came back undelivered and I got banned for that.

My ban expired today 6/27/2016, that is how they write their dates over here- lol, unlike in Nija were dates are written in this format- 27/6/2016.

I have decided to keep true to my words to only post my daily earning screenshots only, any inquiry should be directed to my contact mail which is visible for all to see in my signature below. I will only respond to comments that will not constitute advertising or going into specifics here as this will lead to another ban or even closure of this thread by the admin and if I don't respond to any inquiry you made here, it is simply because I am avoiding another ban but comments that wont jeopardize this thread nor breach the rules of this section will surely get my response.

I hereby refer all those that sent me series of mails and those that will be sending me mails to go and view the presentation and strategy links which I provided ab initio because all the info about what this is all about is already in there.

BACK TO MY UPDATES

On the 24th day of June 2016, My account went down to $0.94 because I applied the Compounding strategy! (I simply reinvested the proceeds from my previous earnings so as to increase my share positions from 5 to 6)

Compounding: The ability of an asset to generate earnings, which are then reinvested in order to generate their own earnings. In other words, compounding refers to generating earnings from previous earnings.

On the 25th of June 2016, I earned $8 with an increased sharing position of 6 and this was just within 24 hours after my account was on $0.94 after reinvesting my previous earnings.

Still on the 25th of June 2016, my earnings still increased again to $10.

On June 26/2016 My earning increased to $14.

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2016
JUNE 26/2016

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
JUNE 27/2016

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
My first goal is to get to 50 sharing positions which will automatically set in the motion of me paying myself an Active monthly income and my strategy to get there is by reinvesting the proceeds from my initial out of pocket capital which is known as COMPOUNDING.

WATCH OUT FOR MORE EARNING UPDATES
Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
UPDATED EARNINGS OF JUNE 27/2016

Re: Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! by glasshouse(m): 12:20am On Jun 28, 2016
Pls am very interested in starting d biz,i just watched d video pls can u add me up to ur WhatsApp 08169247564 I will rilly appreciate thank u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bet9ja Agent Lucrative Or NOT? Please Get IN / Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ / Join The Dubai Based Boldgains International And Earn As A Pioneer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.