Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

I'm In Dilemma...guys! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm In Dilemma...guys! (396 Views)

Dilemma: Online CBT And Classified Advice! / I'm In Need Of A Web Programmer / I'm In Dilemma...guys! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Dilemma...guys! by Davindal(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hi guys

Is there any reliable web designing firm in Nigeria, that can be contracted to create a website, particularly, in a situation where distance is a barrier?

I urgently need to launch an academic site, and I just discovered that majority of web developers seem to be resident in Lagos State, while I'm in far away Kaduna.

The issue now is trust. Should in case I decide to send the contents of my proposed site via email to any of these guys based in Lagos , considering that I can't travel to Lagos for that now, due to the nature of my job; Can I trust these guys with my high-value contents, for the purpose of developing my proposed site?
What if my content gets stolen, and subsequently used to create another site?

These and more are my fears. Because I wouldn't want to loose the contents that I spent sleepless nights to prepare to anybody.
Please pals...what should I do, for I'm in dilemma. I need your honest advice.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I'm In Dilemma...guys! by talk2hb1(m): 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Davindal:
Hi guys

Is there any reliable web designing firm in Nigeria, that can be contracted to create a website, particularly, in a situation where distance is a barrier?

I urgently need to launch an academic site, and I just discovered that majority of web developers seem to be resident in Lagos State, while I'm in far away Kaduna.

The issue now is trust. Should in case I decide to send the contents of my proposed site via email to any of these guys based in Lagos , considering that I can't travel to Lagos for that now, due to the nature of my job; Can I trust these guys with my high-value contents, for the purpose of developing my proposed site?

These and more are my fears. Because I wouldn't want to loose the contents that I spent sleepless nights to prepare to anybody.

Thanks in anticipation.
Trust is a Major issue in online Business in Nigeria, I cant advise you on what to do. But sometimes we just take a leap of faith, I have been consulting for more than 6years for people I dont know via the Internet.
Re: I'm In Dilemma...guys! by resultcase(m): 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Contact me on 07030833809 or yusuf@taiwo.me.

My company is based in Abuja. Check our portfolio here; www.ytmsystems.com/portfolio.htm

We have designed websites for many schools and you can check our Online Academic Result checker for Primary/Secondary schools here; www.ytmsystems.com/resultcase
Re: I'm In Dilemma...guys! by cbrass(m): 1:01am On Jun 18, 2016
Davindal:
Hi guys

Thanks in anticipation.

Have wokerd on a school project in kastina. And have never met the guy, you just have to trust some people. During conversations you can know if some people can be trusted

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Make Money With Your E-book / What Happen To Nairaland Advert / 5 Powerful Ways To Build Your Brand Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.