Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,810 members, 7,837,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Prays For Pres. Buhari's Quick Recovery(photo) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Prays For Pres. Buhari's Quick Recovery(photo) (598 Views)

To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Prays For Pres. Buhari's Quick Recovery(photo) by broseme: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido took to his IG page to wish President Buhari who is presently in London a quick recovery. He shared the pic above and wrote; “I wish you a speedy recovery, and I hope that you will be back to full strength in a short period of time.”

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/emir-of-kano-sanusi-lamido-prays-for.html

1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Prays For Pres. Buhari's Quick Recovery(photo) by broseme: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
May God heal him
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Prays For Pres. Buhari's Quick Recovery(photo) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
No!! Nigerians will not pray !!!

The Presidency publicly told us the president was never sick and is just travelling for "excursion".

Our president is fit as a fiddle- Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Prays For Pres. Buhari's Quick Recovery(photo) by Smartanthony: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
na now u no e dey sick.mtchw...
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Prays For Pres. Buhari's Quick Recovery(photo) by Abeymills(m): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
I watched helplessly hw a close friend mum weep bitterly n sorrowfully d coffin of his 2sons 2buried among those killed by d army I 1tin came tru my mind bubuhari is it wort it our livelihood is not d same anymore God will judge u Mr president

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Huge Fan Of Gender Equality - Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi / Removed / Villagers Dig Up Their Ancestors And Dress Them In New Clothes Every Three Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.