Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

See Glo's Typographical Error And The Hilarious Question A Subscriber Asked - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Glo's Typographical Error And The Hilarious Question A Subscriber Asked (3035 Views)

MTN Nigeria Achieves 42.1% (52.3 Million) Subscriber Share / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / See The Hilarious Text I Received From Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Glo's Typographical Error And The Hilarious Question A Subscriber Asked by lordcenred(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Some Nigerians can type o and our network providers too

3 Shares

Re: See Glo's Typographical Error And The Hilarious Question A Subscriber Asked by Olibboy: 12:52am On Jun 18, 2016
oyinbo
Re: See Glo's Typographical Error And The Hilarious Question A Subscriber Asked by Dahyotohbad: 4:23am On Jun 18, 2016
Further English cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Glo's Typographical Error And The Hilarious Question A Subscriber Asked by gift01: 6:04am On Jun 18, 2016
Not surprised. That's the kinda stuff all round our educational sector. Even on NL most guys don't know the difference between their and there

6 Likes

Re: See Glo's Typographical Error And The Hilarious Question A Subscriber Asked by Elthugnificent(m): 6:47am On Jun 18, 2016
What's with the concealing of name and pix?

If the person doesn't want people to know him, do you think he would have uploaded a pix in the first instance?

And as regard the name been concealed, who the name go epp self?
Re: See Glo's Typographical Error And The Hilarious Question A Subscriber Asked by StubbornGoat: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
The tweet was written by a man like you and I. We are humans so we are prone to make errors.
What's the big deal about it?

www.nairaland.com/ivyy

1 Like

Re: See Glo's Typographical Error And The Hilarious Question A Subscriber Asked by Tunechi1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
No one above mistake
Re: See Glo's Typographical Error And The Hilarious Question A Subscriber Asked by holluphemydavid(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
gift01:
Not surprised. That's the kinda stuff all round our educational sector. Even on NL most guys don't know the difference between their and there
Funny but tru
Re: See Glo's Typographical Error And The Hilarious Question A Subscriber Asked by IrradiatoR: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
gift01:

of course, and "I'm" and "am"
Re: See Glo's Typographical Error And The Hilarious Question A Subscriber Asked by lordcenred(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
Elthugnificent:
What's with the concealing of name and pix?

If the person doesn't want people to know him, do you think he would have uploaded a pix in the first instance?

And as regard the name been concealed, who the name go epp self?

I no wan mek Name Checkers Association of NL knw am.
Besides that, I don't want to be sued by any1

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno / Help My Nokia 3230 Phone / Ucweb Vs Operamini Mobile Browsers: Which Do U Prefer Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.