Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Between Kadunna And Kano, Which Is More Beautiful And Developed? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between Kadunna And Kano, Which Is More Beautiful And Developed? (3208 Views)

South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City / 10 Most Beautiful And Developed Cities In Africa / The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Kadunna And Kano, Which Is More Beautiful And Developed? by Chriswazo(m): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
People please i need to know between Kadunna state and Kano state, which is more beautiful, developed and standard? Some peeps are seriously arguing this in the nysc section. Please i need response from people that have been to the two states, thanks all.
Re: Between Kadunna And Kano, Which Is More Beautiful And Developed? by Chriswazo(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lalasticala, mynd4 please close this particular thread, it loaded twice.
Re: Between Kadunna And Kano, Which Is More Beautiful And Developed? by Ahmed0336(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Kano is more developed and beautiful than kaduna.
Re: Between Kadunna And Kano, Which Is More Beautiful And Developed? by MDsambo: 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Between Kadunna And Kano, Which Is More Beautiful And Developed? by ajokebelle(f): 2:04am On Jun 18, 2016
Crocodile city for sure.
Re: Between Kadunna And Kano, Which Is More Beautiful And Developed? by CanadianBigBoy(m): 2:37am On Jun 18, 2016
None of them are developed. Both are freaking third world states in a third world country! Sh!t hole of states. Who ever wants to live in such backward states? Nonsense.
Re: Between Kadunna And Kano, Which Is More Beautiful And Developed? by Chriswazo(m): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
CanadianBigBoy:
None of them are developed. Both are freaking third world states in a third world country! Sh!t hole of states. Who ever wants to live in such backward states? Nonsense.

I don't think you answered my question sir, meanwhile it doesn't seem that you're living in this side of the world, that's not really my business but i hope you do understand the meaning of "third world country"?

(1) (Reply)

This Place In Kano Will Shock You, Forget COVID-19 / Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student / Craze For Jandos By Nigerian Ladies And Real Life In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.