Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible (750 Views)

The Word Of God Is Powerful! / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible by hturb(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Greetings to u fellow believers in christ...as u read dis may Gods love pour down on our soul...tru d years a very serious blow has been dealth on us christains,its y athiest,muslims and satanist no longer see us as the light of d world buh laughing stocks...sit down an athiest with most christains and we easily bcome a laughing stock,y u may ask because we fail to see jesus as the word of God but instead we put our trust in d bible,jesus said in john 5:39 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me,Yet you will not come to me that ye may have life...as its clearly said all d scriptures (law and d prophets) point to jesus,it is his words that can give eternal life....like some say d whole bible is inspired ,but yet moses says an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth ..buh jesus says turn d oda cheek,yet most pipo listen to moses and despise the true word of God (jesus)evn though they claim they are not..the scripture says in john 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God"..it is so absurd to say "In the beginning was the bible, and the bible was with God, and the bible was God"for those who believe d bible is the word of God...its y I don't argue with athiests abt the infallibility of the bible buh the infallibilty of my jesus of nazareth who gave his life as a ransome fr sins 2000years ago..we can't limit yahweh to a book,he spok to people in d past and he is still speaking to people today tru d help of d holyspirit...isaiah says In isaiah 32:21 Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”...its y jesus said in john 14:26 But the Comforter, even the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you...the holy spirit still speaks to people today..what den happens to the blind dat can't read d bible?? Ofcourse jesus still speask to them Through d help of the holy spirit who never speaks on his own behalf...another famous scripture bibians quote too insist the bible is the word f God is 2pet1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost....now lemmee throw more light on this,peter isn't saying the scriptures we're written by the move of the holy spirit cos that will contradict his messiah jesus teaching but he is talking about PROPHESIES in the scripture of course prophets likee isaiah,ezekiel,jeremiah,hosea,zechariah where filleed by the spirit of God and prophecied about isreal and the future at large,but behold all their prophecies still pointed to jesus for example I say all "formulas" of physics are not of private interpretation...this means not physics in general but the formula..in the book of rev 19:13 says "He wore a robe dipped in blood, and his title was the Word of God.halleluyah jesus is d word of God so we no longer need to listen to moses,paul,solomon...we have all we need in jesus our lord who lives for ever more..halleluyah

1 Like

Re: Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
I concur! grin
Re: Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2021
hturb:
Greetings to u fellow...h

And Did He Not Clearly Say,

WHY DO YE ALSO TRANSGRESS THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD... FOR GOD COMMANDED .. " Math.15:3/4.

Ye Do Err not knowing the Scriptures (The Commandments) Math 22:29.

Mathew 22:34-40[b] "THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD..."[/b]

John. 14.:15 "IF YE LOVE ME, keep my commandments"
Re: Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 7:51am On Apr 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I concur! grin

Of course you must concur, when it suits you!
Re: Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible by truespeak: 8:12am On Apr 01, 2021
Haa!

Is it not the Bible that tells you that Lord Jesus is the Word of God?

If the Bible is not the Word of God according to you, then even its statement to the effect that Lord Jesus is the Word of God, is not the Word of God!

See how you contradict yourself!

Please desist from speaking in errors!

1 Like

Re: Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2021
If we tel una sey mek you pipul com len from Jehovah's Witnesses you go dey form stronghead!
See wetin dey confus all of una. undecided

Wetin John 1:1 mean be say everything wey you and i dey read for inside Bible from Genesis to Revelation pass through Jesus before the message reach anybody, so whenever you read Bible Kno sey na Jesus carry the tok from him Papa com give the inspired writers wey write am.
Therefore nothing dey inside Bible wey Jesus no Kno, na the meaning be that! John 1:1 smiley
Re: Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible by MightySparrow: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
If we tel una sey mek you pipul com len from Jehovah's Witnesses you go dey form stronghead!
See wetin dey confus all of una. undecided

Wetin John 1:1 mean be say everything wey you and i dey read for inside Bible from Genesis to Revelation pass through Jesus before the message reach anybody, so whenever you read Bible Kno sey na Jesus carry the tok from him Papa com give the inspired writers wey write am.
Therefore nothing dey inside Bible wey Jesus no Kno, na the meaning be that! John 1:1 smiley

Malawi and Mexico crisis learning what from whom?
Re: Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Why are you always disturbed with my post?
Even when you're not part of the commentators on the thread you just wish to argue with me shey?

Stop deceiving yourself, if you're scared of what you're hearing know today that the end is near and your blood brother no matter how much he loves you can't save you in the day of Jehovah's anger. Noah has brothers, sisters, cousins, nephew, neice, uncles and aunts but after he entered into the Ark that he built with his own hands Jehovah sent an angel to lock the door and took the keys away. So no matter the cries of unbelievers outside the Ark Noah can't help them.
Your blood brother is already in the Ark now but the door has not been shut until the seven days elapses {Genesis 7:10} so your future is still very much in your hands! smiley

MightySparrow:

Malawi and Mexico crisis learning what from whom?
Re: Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible by MightySparrow: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Why are you always disturbed with my post?
Even when you're not part of the commentators on the thread you just wish to argue with me shey?

Stop deceiving yourself, if you're scared of what you're hearing know today that the end is near and your blood brother no matter how much he loves you can't save you in the day of Jehovah's anger. Noah has brothers, sisters, cousins, nephew, neice, uncles and aunts but after he entered into the Ark that he built with his own hands Jehovah sent an angel to lock the door and took the keys away. So no matter the cries of unbelievers outside the Ark Noah can't help them.
Your blood brother is already in the Ark now but the door has not been shut until the seven days elapses {Genesis 7:10} so your future is still very much in your hands!

I have escaped that. Your delusion

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3: 18
Re: Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:43am On Apr 02, 2021
Good!
So if you're sure of this then there is no need for you to continue following me from thread to thread like Pharisees and Sadducees monitoring Jesus.
If you're sure you believe in Jesus, his command says "go in search of the lost sheep of the house of Israel" he added if you knock on anyone's door and the person refused to listen to you, MARK his house and move forward to another. I have told you several times without number that "Your God differ from mine" meaning you and i will never agree.
So why not trust (believe) in Jesus' order to leave me and go for someone else? Why following me from thread to thread?
Your attitude is that of Pharisees and Sadducees, they were disturbed greatly about Jesus' teachings yet instead of going on their own they kept trailing him up and down! smiley

MightySparrow:

I have escaped that. Your delusion
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3: 18
Re: Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible by MightySparrow: 7:03am On Apr 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Good!
So if you're sure of this then there is no need for you to continue following me from thread to thread like Pharisees and Sadducees monitoring Jesus.
If you're sure you believe in Jesus, his command says "go in search of the lost sheep of the house of Israel" he added if you knock on anyone's door and the person refused to listen to you, MARK his house and move forward to another. I have told you several times without number that "Your God differ from mine" meaning you and i will never agree.
So why not trust (believe) in Jesus' order to leave me and go for someone else? Why following me from thread to thread?
Your attitude is that of Pharisees and Sadducees, they were disturbed greatly about Jesus' teachings yet instead of going on their own they kept trailing him up and down! smiley

How many of house of israel are in nigeria, you don't know the road to israel?
Re: Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible by orisa37: 7:28am On Apr 02, 2021
JESUS IS EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS GREATER THAN THE BIBLE.
Re: Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible by orisa37: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2021
JESUS IS YOU AND I IN RIGHTEOUSNESS AND FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS' SAKE
Re: Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33am On Apr 02, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm you lack understanding my friend, Jesus said a lot of things in parables.

An Israelite to a lay man/woman is someone born from any of the twelve tribes of Jacob's sons, that's exactly what the Pharisees were telling Jesus who condemned their religious setting telling them it's unproductive. John 8:34-40
They were agitating saying whether Jesus and his so called father like it or not that's the best they can give and since they're Abraham's descendants God had no choice than to accept their worship.
Now you need to understand what John the baptist said earlier to this false religionsts my friend "God can raise children for Abraham from stones" {Matthew 3:9} meaning people from different races on this planet will become Abraham's descendants through their faith {Matthew 8:11} Apostle Paul expatiate on this when he said "even if you're a Jew (Israelites) by birth but failed to exercise faith in Jesus, the heavens will not recognize you as a Jew, but no matter where you come from once you believe in Jesus the heavens counts you as a Jew" Romans 2:28-29 compare to John 1:11-12

So my friend the lost sheep of the house of Israel means people who wants to join God's one and only pure worship {Matthew 5:6} therefore no matter where you come from if you're always seeking the one and only group of worshipers practicing pure worship the God of Abraham has marked you as one of Abraham's descendants! Zachariah 8:23

People practicing pure worship today don't have any business with the geographical location of ancient Israel! John 4:20-24

May you have PEACE! smiley

MightySparrow:
How many of house of israel are in nigeria, you don't know the road to israel?
Re: Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible by orisa37: 7:38am On Apr 02, 2021
Just like ATHEISTS, THEY'RE THE FOOLISHNESS OF THE WORLD, The BIBLE doesn't say that.
Re: Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible by MightySparrow: 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm you lack understanding my friend, Jesus said a lot of things in parables.

An Israelite to a lay man/woman is someone born from any of the twelve tribes of Jacob's sons, that's exactly what the Pharisees were telling Jesus who condemned their religious setting telling them it's unproductive. John 8:34-40
They were agitating saying whether Jesus and his so called father like it or not that's the best they can give and since they're Abraham's descendants God had no choice than to accept their worship.
Now you need to understand what John the baptist said earlier to this false religionsts my friend "God can raise children for Abraham from stones" {Matthew 3:9} meaning people from different races on this planet will become Abraham's descendants through their faith {Matthew 8:11} Apostle Paul expatiate on this when he said "even if you're a Jew (Israelites) by birth but failed to exercise faith in Jesus, the heavens will not recognize you as a Jew, but no matter where you come from once you believe in Jesus the heavens counts you as a Jew" Romans 2:28-29 compare to John 1:11-12

So my friend the lost sheep of the house of Israel means people who wants to join God's one and only pure worship {Matthew 5:6} therefore no matter where you come from if you're always seeking the one and only group of worshipers practicing pure worship the God of Abraham has marked you as one of Abraham's descendants! Zachariah 8:23

People practicing pure worship today don't have any business with the geographical location of ancient Israel! John 4:20-24

May you have PEACE! smiley

Join delusion?
I told you, going from house to house and mental slavery doesn't qualify you for your'pure worship'

Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
Titus 1: 15.
If you see impurity in Christian worship, it is because you have a warped mind.
A mind defiled by GB's doctrine.

The commandments given by Jesus going from house to house for natural Israel, preach repentance, heal the sick, cleanse lepers, ... They came back with testimonies. You are claiming spiritual Israel. The Same goes. Anything short of that, you are not only disobedience, but running your own syllabus of errors.

It is all delusion. The day you break out and research or pray unfettered prayers to Jehovah to open your eyes as those that are out of your organisation that are free. You will know you are living in delusion. So, friend, free yourself from mental bondage.
Re: Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible by Janosky: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
MightySparrow:

Join delusion?
I told you, going from house to house and mental slavery doesn't qualify you for your'pure worship'

Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

The commandments given by Jesus going from house to house for natural Israel, preach repentance, heal the sick, cleanse lepers, ... They came back with testimonies. You are claiming spiritual Israel. The Same goes. Anything short of that, you are not only disobedience, but running your own syllabus of errors.

It is all delusion. The day you break out and research or pray unfettered prayers to Jehovah to open your eyes as those that are out of your organisation that are free. You will know you are living in delusion. So, friend, free yourself from mental bondage.

Bros,free yourself from your delusional post.
If you can't grasp 2 Chro7:14 & Acts 15:7-14 & Matthew 24:13-14 and worship Jehovah God rather than 3 dogheads deity, you are simply wasting your time.

Matthew 7:22-24, Jesus Christ confirmed he will disappoint miracle workers. Take note. grin

Shalom.
Re: Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
truespeak:
Haa!
Is it not the Bible that tells you that Lord Jesus is the Word of God?
If the Bible is not the Word of God according to you, then even its statement to the effect that Lord Jesus is the Word of God, is not the Word of God!
See how you contradict yourself!Please desist from speaking in errors!
Was it the Bible that told Paul that Jesus Christ is the Word of God? undecided
If Yes, if God is only God inside of that book, then is it worthy to be called God? undecided
If No, then why deify a book that contains both the words of men and the Words of God? undecided
Re: Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible by MightySparrow: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
Janosky:

Bros,free yourself from your delusional post.
If you can't grasp 2 Chro7:14 & Acts 15:7-14 & Matthew 24:13-14 and worship Jehovah God rather than 3 dogheads deity, you are simply wasting your time.

Matthew 7:22-24, Jesus Christ confirmed he will disappoint miracle workers. Take note. grin

Shalom.

God will not be disappointed in you if you loose your faith if you turn your faith loose and pray for the sick next time your go from door to door to teach people.

2 Chronicles 7: 14.

Just humbly obey that scripture, you will discover that God does not deny Himself.
If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.
2Ti. 2: 13
Re: Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible by truespeak: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Was it the Bible that told Paul that Jesus Christ is the Word of God? undecided

See how you speak foolishly!

Are you Paul or any of the direct recipients of the Word of God?

We all non direct recipients of the Word heard the Word through that which we call the Bible which recorded these things so we may know them!

Thus we learnt and learn from the Bible!

For it is even the Bible which told you that Paul knew Jesus to be the Word of God!

You have no personal knowledge of that fact thus you rely on the Bible to say that which you have said!

Thus if you say the Bible is not the Word of God then you say that all that it says is not the Word of God including your statement on Paul which you got from it!

So therefore you say everything in it including your statement is not true thus killing you and your statement!

Having killed yourself and your statement, there is nothing further to discuss!

Kobojunkie:

If Yes, if God is only God inside of that book, then is it worthy to be called God? undecided
If No, then why deify a book that contains both the words of men and the Words of God? undecided

This are your issues not mine!
Re: Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
truespeak:

See how you speak foolishly!

Are you Paul or any of the direct recipients of the Word of God?

We all non direct recipients of the Word heard the Word through that which we call the Bible which recorded these things so we may know them!

Thus we learnt and learn from the Bible!

For it is even the Bible which told you that Paul knew Jesus to be the Word of God!

You have no personal knowledge of that fact thus you rely on the Bible to say that which you have said!

Thus if you say the Bible is not the Word of God then you say that all that it says is not the Word of God including your statement on Paul which you got from it!

So therefore you say everything in it including your statement is not true thus killing you and your statement!

Having killed yourself and your statement, there is nothing further to discuss!

This are your issues not mine!
My mistake! undecided
Re: Jesus The Word Of God And Not The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
Never mind my guy, you won the argument but my heart belongs to JW Organization! smiley

MightySparrow:

Join delusion?

(1) (Reply)

Window Blinds ,curtains, Wallpaper, Nairalander Job / {70th} Independence Day 15 August Desh Bhakti Kavita, Patriotic Poems For Kids / In Defence Of TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.