Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion (60944 Views)

E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) / E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) / E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Spain007(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2016
nepapole:

He dey sell Toyota spare part for ladipo.
He's also into clearing n forwarding
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by lekkie073(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:
undecided which work this guy dey do sef
drugs and rituals

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by grandstar(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Nice one........kiss

*Money is good *

Your name in the Book of Life is much better

1 Like

Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by deife(m): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2016
99foxxy:
Good for him... meanwhile, pet Edochie is dead... RIP our good actor, we will miss you dearly...

for real? shocked Source please.
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by fuckpro: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2016
99foxxy:
Good for him... meanwhile, pet Edochie is dead... RIP our good actor, we will miss you dearly...
which kind joke be that angry
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Comeandcollect: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2016
cosmatika:
Wat brand of cocaine does he deal on?winkwink winkJst joking o b4 una tag me hater

Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Coldfeets: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Don't worry.

Emoney is a billionaire.

He is applying the billionaire secret which is not even a secret at all: Make money then let your money work for you.

When you invest your money very well, your money starts working for you.

I'm sure Emoney is a top investor

You don't expect him to be stuck in the regular 9-5 rat race that many people are sold on to, do you?

Think like a millionaire for once. wink
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2016
[s]
Coldfeets:

Don't worry.

Emoney is a billionaire.

He is applying the billionaire secret which is not even a secret at all: Make money then let your money work for you.

You don't expect him to be stuck in the regular 9-5 rat race that many people are sold onto, do you?

[/s]

He is a billionaire by doing what exactly

We know what dangote does

We know what don jazzy does

We know Linda's source of income

Wetin your billionaire dey do for living?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by ourdelicacy2015: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2016
abeg is this guy married
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Pasodic: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Nice one........:-

Money is good *
Money is sweet o
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Speakdatruth: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Coldfeets: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:

He is a billionaire by doing what exactly

We know what dangote does

We know what don jazzy does

We know Linda's source of income

Wetin your billionaire dey do for living?

Are you sure you know what Don Jazzy do? Are you very certain you know Linda's source of income? Hmm, don't be too sure.

Lemme tell you one more secret which is not supposed to be a secret: No rich person in this world has ONLY one source of income!!!

What most of these guys do is to identify with maybe just ONE of their business lines. The rest will remain a sort of secret or mystery to the members of the public

So to answer your question, have you ever heard of Five Star Music Records?

It's owned by E-money.
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Louiscutedude(m): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2016
cool
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by 99foxxy(f): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2016
fuckpro:
which kind joke be that angry
For real...
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Azeeztaophic(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
Money
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by oodua1stson: 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:
yahoo
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Zumarocket(f): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
Speakdatruth:
Hi

Greetings from here
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
maybe Nigerian Government should Legalize this cocaine business and diversify for more dollar revenue grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
oodua1stson:
yahoo

COCAINE
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Speakdatruth: 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
Zumarocket:

Greetings from here
how u doing?
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
Speakdatruth:
how u doing?
truth
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Speakdatruth: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
Oyind17:
truth
yes dear
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
[s]
Coldfeets:

Are you sure you know what Don Jazzy do? Are you very certain you know Linda's source of income? Hmm, don't be too sure.

Lemme tell you one more secret which is not supposed to be a secret: No rich person in this world has ONLY one source of income!!!

What most of these guys do is to identify with maybe just ONE of their business lines. The rest will remain a sort of secret or mystery to the members of the public

So to answer your question, have you ever heard of Five Star Music Records?

It's owned by E-money.

[/s]

Trash
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Coldfeets: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Trash

Onukwu

Na jealousy go kill you

No go go make your own money

Na to dey dia dey count people money you sabi

Anuofia undecided
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Do2dtun(m): 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
Does he e -money senior kcee
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by YOLO1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
shiki:
I give it three stars
Which one ur papa build?
Ur ancestors no even get half star
grin grin tongue tongue grin grin
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by kingthreat(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Yahoo big boy
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by kingthreat(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
Coldfeets:

Don't worry.

Emoney is a billionaire.

You don't expect him to be stuck in the regular 9-5 rat race that many people are sold on to, do you?

Lol, keep deceiving yourself. Hundreds of thousands of Nigerians eke a living through 419 and Yahoo. Who you're seeing there is E-Money, a top dog in the game. Any business you may see him fronting is a charade. Dont ask how I know, but I know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Coldfeets: 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
kingthreat:

Lol, keep deceiving yourself. Hundreds of thousands of Nigerians eke a living through 419 and Yahoo. Who you're seeing there is E-Money, a top dog in the game. Any business you may see him fronting is a charade. Dont ask how I know, but I know

I ain't deceiving myself or anything.

In fact, we are still saying the same thing. A lot of rich people have other businesses going for them. You might rightly or wrongly say it's 419 or Yahoo but that's your own opinion.

The thing is because so many people are poor in this country, they tend to see earning money to be a very stressful and uphill task involving a lot of suffering and sweating.

But that's not really the case.

Guys are making a lot of money. I mean, millions. And they are doing all that LEGALLY! And with so much ease. You just have to increase your perspective to see it.

These guys work smart, not hard. Their money works for them when they invest it. You can be one of such guys if you REALLY want to. All you need is the right information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shares Hot New Photos / Afrocandy's Mother Is Dead (Photo) / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.