Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" (31287 Views)

Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) / Michelle Makun Welcomes Gianni Infantino, FIFA President With A Flower / AY And His Daughter Michelle Makun In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by deymoh(m): 7:26am On Jun 18, 2016
The standup comedian, Ayo Makun shared this cool photo featuring himself and his lovely daughter, Michelle Makun as he drops her off at school.

The multi award-winning comedian shared the photo and wrote:

"Daddy's drop off...#schoolruns #goodmorning"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGvwpU8G4Jt

4 Likes

Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by deymoh(m): 7:33am On Jun 18, 2016
SEE MORE OF COMEDIAN AY AND HIS PRETTY DAUGHTER MICHELLE HERE, SOURCE: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/06/comedian-ay-poses-with-his-lookalike.html
Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by sinaj(f): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2016
Why she no resemble her cute momma sef sad

Nice one tho

2 Likes

Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by Hundreddegrees(m): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2016
Ehmmmm

I've forgotten wah i want to say sef undecided
Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 18, 2016
Nice one.....

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by LesbianBoy(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2016
So na only one pikin AY get. The house go boring for the pikin o!
Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by Snowprince306(m): 8:32am On Jun 18, 2016
Like father like daughter
Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by MaQuin(f): 8:40am On Jun 18, 2016
fyn gurl
Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by mommaade(f): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2016
Nice one! Money good oooo grin
Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by beGOOD4aba(m): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2016
Na me e for resemble?

2 Likes

Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by Raph01: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by feranmi400: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2016
See More Photos Of AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off"

@ http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/18/ay-poses-with-his-daughter-michelle-makun-calls-her-daddys-drop-off/
Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by Raph01: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2016
sinaj:
Why she no resemble her cute momma sef sad

Nice one tho
Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by Mosb(m): 9:30am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by ionsman: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2016
At least e dey wear the jersey Ighalo give am.

3 Likes

Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by donbugy(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2016
Okay.

I have webmail, smtp, mailers, leads and more for spamming.

1 Like

Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by anethcharly(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2016
Wetin u want make i come do now sad
Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by atirolu(m): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2016
Ay my upcoming inlaw tanks for the care u ll rip the fruit
Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by anethcharly(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2016
donbugy:

Oh my God, warrisdis
Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by Hman12(m): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2016
no comments

Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by Stancity(m): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2016
This shouldnt make headlines for goodness sake......

Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by austinbrown: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2016
School run not school runs, no wonder he spent 11yrs at the university
Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by ikombe: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2016
Im don dey wear the jersey wey ighalo give am grin

1 Like

Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by osjoshua(m): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2016
w
Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by gozmok1(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2016
donbugy:

Gzzz
GUY I DON DUU NA
Re: AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" by Jaymima(f): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2016
AY seem to be too obsessed with social media these days

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo / Funke Adesiyan, Desmond Elliot, Kenneth Okonkwo At APC Presidential Rally In Imo / Naira Marley Splashes ₦12 Million On Diamond Ring (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.