Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nollywood Actress’ Son Fails DNA Test - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress’ Son Fails DNA Test (2025 Views)

Photos From Bobrisky's 26th Birthday Party At DNA Night Club Lagos (Video) / Joshua Usoro, Dancer Fails Trying To Break Guinness Dance World Record / DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress’ Son Fails DNA Test by aproko247: 7:33am On Jun 18, 2016
**Returns To Ex-Lover

According to BON, an actress in the Nigerian movie industry called Nollywood, got a shocker from the man she claimed to have a child for.

This is because after several suspicions, the man now knows the boy he thought was his son is actually another man’s child.

This discovery was after he insisted on a DNA test on the innocent boy.

It was reported that after the discovery, the flashy actress has now been throw away from the house rented for her by the man in Surulere, Lagos.

In fact, the family of the man are glad that the true colour of this actress has been made known.

For those who may be guessing who this actress is, they can decode from these clues.

Recently, the ‘former father’ of this innocent boy threw a lavish first year birthday party for him, which was attended by some known faces in the industry. The mother of the child comes from one of the West African countries and has serious relationships with two other actresses.

Back to the main gist, before this actress’ hidden secret was leaked, some family members of the man had fed him with gist of how this movie star sleeps around, but the love-struck man ignored the red lights.

This actress’ water overflowed when the man read her old Whatsapp messages, where she confessed to her friends that she does not know the true father of her child.

The man then insisted on a DNA, which proved he had been catering for another man’s child. This, we gathered, left him devastated.

Meanwhile, this cheerful-giver actress has returned to her old lover, who is said to be an executive of NURTW in Lagos.

This ATM-transporter is said to have rented a 5-bedroom duplex for her in Arepo, Ogun State and is already lavishing money on her family.

http://www.aproko247.com/2016/06/18/nollywood-actress-son-fails-dna-test/
Re: Nollywood Actress’ Son Fails DNA Test by Airforce1(m): 7:36am On Jun 18, 2016
give us name next time.

Which kind yeye gist be these.

Walks out of thread.
Re: Nollywood Actress’ Son Fails DNA Test by mzanave(f): 7:37am On Jun 18, 2016
shocked
Re: Nollywood Actress’ Son Fails DNA Test by theshaderoom: 7:37am On Jun 18, 2016
hmmm..i like blind gossip. make i think well
Re: Nollywood Actress’ Son Fails DNA Test by sinaj(f): 7:40am On Jun 18, 2016
If u no go tell us d nme, u chop ur thread undecided

Rubbish

Btw picture or wedonbilivit sad
Re: Nollywood Actress’ Son Fails DNA Test by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 18, 2016
No name

Re: Nollywood Actress’ Son Fails DNA Test by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 18, 2016
I think I know d person
Re: Nollywood Actress’ Son Fails DNA Test by Starlet50(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2016
Oyin93:
I think I know d person
would u pls show us how smart you are by telling us who it is??
Re: Nollywood Actress’ Son Fails DNA Test by Afrok(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2016
The time it'll take me to think about the parties involved, I would've used it to think about how garri and okro will land on my table...
Re: Nollywood Actress’ Son Fails DNA Test by integritylady(f): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2016
this is so sad.... some women disgracing the generation of women making some guys use the law of generalization "all women are"......
mtcheew
Re: Nollywood Actress’ Son Fails DNA Test by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
Oyin93:
I think I know d person

Who is it?
Re: Nollywood Actress’ Son Fails DNA Test by Tunechi1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
This op self

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful New Photos Of Sophia Momodu / Eva Rants About Sex: "I'm Gonna F*** As Much As I Wanna F***" (video) / Aliko Dangote Pictured With P'square In Their Crib Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.