Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

20 Quotes Compilations, Best For You! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 20 Quotes Compilations, Best For You! (483 Views)

Nigeria@57: Happy Independence Day Messages, Quotes, Poems / 9 Memorable And Inspiring Quotes From Buchi Emecheta / Funny 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Quotes Compilations, Best For You! by richez25(m): 7:43am On Jun 18, 2016
Make a relation with someone, who is not only proud to have you but will take every risk to be with you.

As long as there is someone in the sky to protect me, there is no one on the earth who could break me.

Experience is what you get when you don’t get what you want.

Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks, not in what they say, just in what they are.

It’s very easy to hurt someone & say sorry but it’s very difficult to get hurt and say it’s OK.

Just b’coz you miss someone, doesn’t mean you need them back in your life. Missing is just a part of moving on.

I just want to have a place in your heart like you have a place in mine.

Don’t let the world change your smile, let your smile change the world smiley

Why waste your time getting hurt by someone when theres someone else out there waiting to make you happy.

Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.

A man has 2 options in a relationship: Either stand up and be the man she needs OR sit down so that she can see the man behind you.

Never give up on someone you can’t go a day without thinking about.

Never give up on what matters the most to you. Keep fighting for what you want.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

RESPECT : You give it …. You get it.

If a guy treats you like a princess then he surely wants to be your prince.

Dont think of the things you did not get after praying. Think of the unlimited blessings God gave you without asking.

A tongue has no bones but it’s really strong enough to break a heart.

I may not be there yet but Im closer than I was yesterday

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do.

Some mite be old, stale or no more new to u guyz.. Pls feel free to add urz.. Hqppy Reading..

(1) (Reply)

Missing Girls / The Crazy Tale Of A Writer / She's A Murderer!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.