Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Nigeria@57: Happy Independence Day Messages, Quotes, Poems - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigeria@57: Happy Independence Day Messages, Quotes, Poems (3907 Views)

Happy Independence Day Nigeria / 14 Quotes From 'Things Fall Apart' By Chinua Achebe / October First - My Day Of Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria@57: Happy Independence Day Messages, Quotes, Poems by AndroidGuy(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2017
[url][/url]As Nigeria clocks 57 in few days from today, here is a collection of independence day messages, quotes and wishes to share with friends and family.

1. Never forget the sacrifices of many who fought just to see you celebrate freedom.
Have pride when you say "I'm a Nigerian" because Nigeria is a great country.

2. We may not know but our country has potentials to be great.
We can make it great again. let's create a nation filled with happiness, love and shared prosperity.
Happy Independence day to you.

3. We may not be there today, but we can make it tomorrow if we unite as one and fight our common enemy, corruption.
Nigeria deservers your loyalty, not just on independence day but always.

4. We pledge to Nigeria everyday but fail to uphold her unity.
Let's make things right, starting from today.
The more united we are, the more we can emerge victorious. Happy October 1.

5. I wish you a full filled independence day that rings in our mind how much we have achieved as a country.
Let's build an indivisible nation that is filled with peace, love and happiness. Let's build Nigeria.

6. As we celebrate Nigeria today, we should restructure our attitude from the way we do things, to the way things needs to be done.
Say no to corruption and every member of Nigeria needs to be given a sense of belonging.
long live Nigeria.

7. Our past heroes did their very best to get us this day to celebrate our freedom.
let's do our best to make Nigeria the nation they dreamt of.
Let's make Nigeria a vibrant nation to envy.

8. United as one, we can change everything we don't like in Nigeria.
By working together and striving hard, our good hope and plans will become reality.
Happy Independence day friends. Let's enjoy this freedom.

9. Rejoice today, October 1 and always remember that we pledge to serve our country with all our strength and to defend her unity.
Remember the dreams of our heroes past? Let's make those dreams a reality. Happy Independence.

10. Have a wonderful independence day for I am honored to be part of this great nation, the giant of Africa.
Its time to show other nations how our diversities make us rather than break us.

11. The struggles by our heroes for independence has not ended. We can contribute our Quota by striving for prosperity and betterment of this great country.
Have a blissful independence celebration.

12. Its time to do something for Nigeria, if Nigeria has not done anything for you.
Its time to make Nigeria stand on its feet again, to battle its enemies.
Not just for today, but forever.

13. Your well being is my concern and my well being should be your concern, because in togetherness, we can achieve more.
Happy Independence my friend.

Get more http://www.relationshipnary.com.ng/2017/09/Nigeria-happy-independence-day-messages-quotes-wishes.htmlIndependence Day Messages

https://bestlovemessages.com
Re: Nigeria@57: Happy Independence Day Messages, Quotes, Poems by Ayemileto(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Beautiful. Nice work OP
Re: Nigeria@57: Happy Independence Day Messages, Quotes, Poems by AndroidGuy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ayemileto:
Beautiful. Nice work OP
Thanks bro
Re: Nigeria@57: Happy Independence Day Messages, Quotes, Poems by oluwatymylehyn(m): 1:56am On Oct 01, 2017
Very nice I must confess. God bless Nigeria and God bless you.
Re: Nigeria@57: Happy Independence Day Messages, Quotes, Poems by AndroidGuy(m): 6:01am On Oct 01, 2017
oluwatymylehyn:
Very nice I must confess. God bless Nigeria and God bless you.

Thanks bro..

lalasticlala, Mynd44
its time abeg
Re: Nigeria@57: Happy Independence Day Messages, Quotes, Poems by Godmother(f): 7:00am On Oct 01, 2017
Here's wishing this beautiful country all the best. It can only get better for us all.
Re: Nigeria@57: Happy Independence Day Messages, Quotes, Poems by AndroidGuy(m): 7:14am On Oct 01, 2017
Godmother:
Here's wishing this beautiful country all the best. It can only get better for us all.

Happy independence day Godmother
Re: Nigeria@57: Happy Independence Day Messages, Quotes, Poems by Godmother(f): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
AndroidGuy:

Happy independence day Godmother
Hey, Happy Independence to you too. Hope you had a fun day smiley

(1) (Reply)

A Road To Nowhere / IRIS By Victoria Ezekiel / New Upcoming Nigerian Writer - Sade Adeniran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.