Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

She Thought Fibroid Surgery Was The Best And Last Option, But She Was Wrong - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Thought Fibroid Surgery Was The Best And Last Option, But She Was Wrong (450 Views)

FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) / Baby Girl Gets Facial Scar After A Surgery Was Carried Out on Her / Help With Cost Of Fibroid Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Thought Fibroid Surgery Was The Best And Last Option, But She Was Wrong by victorfbo: 7:57am On Jun 18, 2016
Mrs. Chinasa a big business owner tells story of her fibroid pains and the recent surgery for the removal which she thought was her last option. She used this medium to advice ladies who are going through such pains
It happened again but this time, I couldn’t hesitate anymore and they took the 4 fibroids out and saved my womb. I thought that was the end of it but to my greatest surprise, I started experiencing the symptoms again after 3years have gone and went for another checkup and guess what, It’s unbelievable, Fibroids again!!! I started sorting for other means of getting rid of this threatening killer disease, not until I stumbled into this natural therapy on the site. I had my doubt at first but I tell you I took the risk. Today it’s been over five years from then and nothing like such symptoms have surfaced, not to talk of fibroid itself. click on the link to read the full story http:///1TXksLm

Fibroids are muscular benign (not cancerous) tumors that grow in the wall of the uterus (womb). Another medical term for fibroids is "leiomyoma" or "myoma". Fibroids can grow as a single tumor, or many in the uterus. They can be as small as an apple seed or as big as a grapefruit. they tend to grow bigger in size during pregnancy.

DO YOU KNOW THAT…
Women with fibroids are more likely to have problems during pregnancy and delivery? This doesn't mean there will be problems. The most common problems seen in pregnant women with fibroids are:

Would you like to join the thousands of Nigerian women who have been set free of fibroid? Follow this link:[url] http:///1TXksLm[/url] to know how She got rid of the Fibroids Naturally and avoided going for another surgery. or call 07039659510

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Business With As Little As N2500 / How I Almost Lost My Leg / Five Health Tips For New Moms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.