Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) (14663 Views)

Mr And Miss Nairaland / Dear Seun / Delectablegyal And Miss Nairaland(lanicky) thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by tosyne2much(m): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2016
afroditte:
ai heard wristbangle was contacted about this issue privately yesterday but it was ignored.

Cc. Tosyne2.much
hmmmmm! Sighs!!
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by bqlekan(m): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2016
I hope they scrap all cash price in this competition

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Creamish(f): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Mimzy is sure winning this, I've done some underground campaign.

Mrs Miss will win this contest. She is beautiful and decided to contest I see no big deal about it.

Corrected.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by DRISKLEF(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2016
Jangbajantis:
Please vote Mimzy and stop foaming in the mouth grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Jangbajantis: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2016
So many people need to get Mimzified by taking that special drug called mimzyphenical. Be careful you're not overdosed grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3854434_every_jpeg9462a6789faeccb5f75f60377c140f7f

4 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Maxi112: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
since you can't proove to me that it's a joke, it remains authentic because it was she that wrote it .... It's either she lied or we now have a grandma as one of the contestants.... Either way she is guilty
I've replied u, I'm coming again

let reason in peace
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by makydebbie(f): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2016
DRISKLEF:

Why always MIMZY? .....balotelli sef go fear hate grin

HARSHTAG - if its not MIMZY its not making sense gringringrin
it is either mimzy or mimzy and mimzy...#saimimzy..they dont know all this threads are making her more popular..

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by exporters101: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
This has got nothing to do with hypocrisy... I think it has been clearly stated that any fiddle or conspiracy in the course of the interview is not a ground to disqualify any candidate

You all should stop clamouring we disqualify a candidate. Your vote is you power, therefore, vote any candidate out when you feel she that mis-informed the public.. It's as easy as "abc"
Guy, where in my post did you see "disqualify or disqualification" pls go and read to be sure.

I'm in the interest of this contest.. Mimzy lied to a judge on the interview, I came up with the proof of lying and I'm saying you judges should respond or she admit that she lied and apologize. We are all intellectuals and why would a contestant cheat our intellect by faking her personality just to win a mere contest.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by DRISKLEF(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2016
makydebbie:
it is either mimzy or mimzy and mimzy...#saimimzy..they dont know all this threads are making her more popular..
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Laveda(f): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2016
strictlynaija:

Nothing much is pooping here too....jes home chilling.

About the Miss NL thingy, I wonder why you no contest sef...na automatic winner you for be.

Tell me who to vote for milady wink wink

Same here, well I'm not into all these. tongue

I'd like you to vote for beautiful Lanicky...

I'll mention you when the day is right. wink

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by KnightMare7(f): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2016
[size=50pt]MIMZY[/size] giving haters heart attack since 19 gbidi gbidi grin

Vote Mimzy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by knightnemesis: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2016
wristbangle:
The level of strife, hatred and bitterness looming in this competition is becoming unnecessarily ridiculous.

The aim of the show is to bring unity and entertainment to this forum instead e-murder is what we have been experiencing right from the onset of the show.

What if the cash prize for the winner is N200,000 and above? I know some people will kill themselves offline.

We have had enough of this rubbish. I hereby call on miss dominique to do justice by locking this hateful and shameless thread.

Cc. Dominique

Wrist bangle, the world have seen... over 200 likes...

It will be a shame to ridicule the handwork of seun ...

Thanks in locking the thread....

Nigerians...
Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by PrincessAnna: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2016
Creamish:

Corrected.
you don't have to dear, she's human and a nairalander so she can contest for whatever she feels like. I for one don't care about her marital status.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) by Jangbajantis: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2016
alobright17:
Let no wan come out and make noise about false declaration of assets in Nigeria because lie na lie.

Wait oooo did I hear you mock pant sellers?just trying to make a point?

I'm very independent,a kind of person that call a spade a spade irrespective of who's involved.None of the contestant can make me not to speak my mind here.
Pant-selling is a good business, my brother. But not when it involves tokunbo pants from China of all countries. Haba! Na wa for you ooo grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3854434_every_jpeg9462a6789faeccb5f75f60377c140f7f

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12)

What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians? / Happy New Year (2013) To All Nairalanders!!! / Pls Is There Environmental Sanitation Today In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.