Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) (20764 Views)

"I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Footballer Chichi Igbo In Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by emmysam2: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
My Guy ( Sorry, girl),
I don't mean any disrespect but,
If 9 out of every 10 people thinks u are a boy, don't you think you need to re-assess yourself and address issues?
To be sure am not paranoid, I just showed your pics to 10kids ( u don't know u), and 9 of them emphatically say you are a boy, and the only 1 that wasn't sure got confused when she saw your name as Chichi.
It isnt anyone's fault to say u are a boy.
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by rattlesnake(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Pathetic
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Davecafary(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
My goodness, what is this for crying out loud?!..

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by ancientbanana: 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
ebbybest:
she is human nd woman, lyk oda women.
many men dnt lyk her but i bet many men are dying to meet nd have her.
I for like poke am walahi
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
AheadMarket:

Even if she phucks ur brother in front of you, you will still call her gay. Mchew!

pulling girls/boys more than your biggest player

I guess you did not read this.
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by fuckpro: 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ehyahhhh!!! I feel for this girl you guys have really frustrated her plz let her be

1 Like

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by fireforfire: 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
AheadMarket:

Even if she phucks ur brother in front of you, you will still call her gay. Mchew!
Are u minding dat Ogbono head?
As if dey dnt do worse tins
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by bibiking7(m): 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2016

[size=25pt]TESTOSTERONE JUNKIE smiley [/size]

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by arthur1000(m): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
on top her stupidity she still dey form jand.
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
God please divide Nigeria let everybody go his way. This madness is getting too much for the good Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by frisky2good(m): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
When the lion starts announcing that he's the king of the jungle, there is a problem already.
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Orikinla(m): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
VIEWS95:
Chai.. If this one fvck you ehn! Your dick go hear am
. grin
Na u go tire!
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by VIEWS95: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
Orikinla:
. grin Na u go tire!
hahaha... I dey tell you!
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Icecream4U(m): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
This "girl" go beat olamide like small pikin if dem fight. I swear!
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by ihimiray(m): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mtchewwww..... And how does she expect me to want to Bleep that........ No homo
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by ogwumgbe: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
Leave my sister alone and face your bread seller turned model. Bleep your ass off from anything igbo. Cursed Yoruba people
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by ic3tipz(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
"pulling girls/boys more than your biggest player so NO I don’t wanna be a man, I’m more than a man aka extraordinary WOMAN!!"

My one cent opinion. what i can infer from what i read she's Gay. hoping she comes out from the closet pretty soon.
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Jacko01: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
Heyyyyy/y heyyyyy which kind thing be dis
Not a gal
Not a boy
Not a transgendered
Werin u be now
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by clickwtB(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
Any woman says she doesnt have use for Dick is no woman!Nobody should bully her shes GOD creation!!!
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
Speakdatruth:
for how long will she spend on concentrating on haters? dat means she has inferiority complex herself

check my signature
exactly my Thoughts!
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by kinglee007(m): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Chai!!! Dem don dial dis one number sef. #andthemumupickcall. Chai!!! #itiswell
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by kinglee007(m): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
ogwumgbe:
Leave my sister alone and face your bread seller turned model. Bleep your ass off from anything igbo. Cursed Yoruba people

aaaaahhh, dem don dey dial ur number o!
No pick o!
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Speakdatruth: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
sekxy:
exactly my Thoughts!
I was right den
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by camaraderi(m): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Chuksemi:
I like her. She was wise enough to say n.ipples not breast. No one can locate her breasts, not even the s
nipple

Modified: Nairaland, please correct that N.ipple censor. N.ipple should be n.ipple. Every child knows what a n.ipple is. They sucked it. When you type Ni.pple, it changes to nipple.
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by lashout1: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
Biological abiration
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by odun39(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
To be candy if I dey inside room with her my dick no fit rise
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by pinkcita: 1:02am On Jun 19, 2016
ebbybest:
Please kindly explain what you mean by have her..kinda confused undecided
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by deebrain(m): 1:22am On Jun 19, 2016
Like her confidence....

And that jamz "Cut it". Hey Don Jazzy, where you at?

First time im hearing her in motion.

grin
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by theimmortals(m): 5:05am On Jun 19, 2016
ebbybest:
Just give me only two good reasons why I should leave a beautiful and succulent lady like you and go to that " bunch of wood"
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by stasius: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2016
Hahhahhahahhaha.

Tell them!
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Napoleon55(m): 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
Proffdada:
This "guy" should just marry denrenle undecided
Both component of the same continuum,but u wicked o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta / Ibrahimovic Hints At A Possible Return To Man Utd / Thomas Sweswe.The Only Player Who Played For 90mins Without Touching D Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.