Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Emeka Ike Talks About His Wife On TV, Tells Interviewer "It's Not Your Business" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Talks About His Wife On TV, Tells Interviewer "It's Not Your Business" (24657 Views)

Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" / Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Talks About His Wife On TV, Tells Interviewer "It's Not Your Business" by BABANGBALI: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
teddieee:
I love his reply...Nice
me too
Re: Emeka Ike Talks About His Wife On TV, Tells Interviewer "It's Not Your Business" by laparry12(f): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
greatness22:
Dnt u tink the ladies should also learn how to control their tongue to avoid "Hell in a Cell or TLC"
wow, laff wan kill me!!!! good talk.
Re: Emeka Ike Talks About His Wife On TV, Tells Interviewer "It's Not Your Business" by laikas: 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
kaorama:
No wonder what is happening is happening. Ask me what is happening and I will tell u when it happened.
wot is happening?
Re: Emeka Ike Talks About His Wife On TV, Tells Interviewer "It's Not Your Business" by Kobicove(m): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
That's his personal business.
Re: Emeka Ike Talks About His Wife On TV, Tells Interviewer "It's Not Your Business" by taiwoti(m): 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
kaorama:
No wonder what is happening is happening. Ask me what is happening and I will tell u when it happened.

So you can be in a haste to judge this man for his actions on live television concerning issues he's not willing to entertain, but when Omawunmi does the same by walking out in a recent interview, it was kudos to her all through. Be objective and understand that every one has the right to reject or answer any question especially the ones pertaining to private live.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wale Chops Off His Signature Dreads / Kylian Mbappe To Earn ₦635m/Week, ₦33 Billion Yearly At Real Madrid (Photos) / Reekado Banks: "My Father Warned Me Not To Leave Jesus Christ"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.