Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos (40316 Views)

Heavy Rain In Onitsha Sweeps Cars, Occupants, 3 Bankers Away (Photos) / Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) / Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by amtaken(f): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Blame your junketeering Oni of Ife.

By the way since when did the Yorubas start wearing Igbo caps?

Una too dey claim!

1 Like

Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by Canme4u(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
amtaken:
Una too dey claim!

mirabeldesmond:
no vex o but it's written all over your face lipsrsealed

BiafranJesus:
God is angry with the cowardly race.
mirabeldesmond:
no vex o but it's written all over your face lipsrsealed

Why would I vex when I'm proudly repping my tribe, I'm a local to the call.

See those two above your quoted comments are the reason many also engage in tribal war.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by BiafranJesus: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
God is angry with the cowardly race.
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by gustav25: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
orimsamsam:
wetin dis one talk naw.

Haaaa chinedu dey don get u finally. How far wen u go return back to ur lost tribe in yisreal grin grin grin
hahahahhh when oduduwa discover him father for Arabia
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by macaranta(m): 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
embarassed
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Must their settlement be dirty, unkept and full of deities. These people self.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by emwhyz(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
The gods are not to be blamed. It is beyond them. After all they are mere works of man.
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
dubemivan:
That is the handwork of Sango and the god of thunder & brainstorm. The gods are angry!!! they needs to be appeased.
Lalasticlala come see oOoo

god of thunder and brainstorm? Hmnn,it is well.
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by ikarm17: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
amtaken:

Una too dey claim!

Are you blind? Yorubas wear which Ibo cap? Better go through the pictures again.

Una cap wey resemble the ones pesin dey wear in the winter?
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by NovusHomo(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
mohaMADbuari:
Perhaps the gods are angry with the junketing and showy Enitan Ogunwimis the philandering Ooni of Ife undecided

No, they are mad with his choice of a "running" mate grin
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by amtaken(f): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Who authorised you to quote me?

ikarm17:

Are you blind? Yorubas wear which Ibo cap? Better go through the pictures again.

Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by Tunechi1(m): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
I know this our oyel people will overtake this thread nau
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by zingywingy: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
That is SANGO handwork...

He too dey vex sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by enomakos(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
oshaosha2014:
Sango passed through that is why.
na sango mess na cause am

1 Like

Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by omoolope2019(m): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
bandol:
What do you expect after a strange sacrifice to unknown gods by Oni and his cohort in U.S
sango don vex
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by crackhouse(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
this people sef. so they still carry this their shrine and rituals go US again. see the white clothe they tied on a tree.

now if anybody wan send otumokpo to any person in US, na this people go receive am first and now redirect it to the final recipient. I see.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by Gistben: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
bandol:
What do you expect after a strange sacrifice to unknown gods by Oni and his cohort in U.S
thought as much. I mean exactly my thought
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by joinnow: 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
Oyigbo juju 1 vs Yoruba juju 0
Na joke ooooo
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by skywalker001(m): 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
teebillz:

Stop being ignorant.

http://www.cisandiigbo.com/igbo-customs-traditions-showcased/
Pls watz d title of dis movie ? I need to download it asap...
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
So even mother nature totally rejects the idea of a Yoruba village in US?, na waaaooh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by mamawin(f): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
samuelson06:
What is Yoruba village doing in United States? They should relocate their village to Nigeria please.
don't be tribalistic. I've seen the Igbo village pictures in d USA before this
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by akigbemaru: 12:06am On Jun 19, 2016
Storm
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by Skmoda360(m): 1:31am On Jun 19, 2016
Sijo01:
The gods are angry cheesy
what the fvck is 'gods', i only knw 'God'.
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by LilTyRoNe: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
wiseoneking:
Sorry, is not an achievent, almost all african tribes got one. It started with igbo village camp in virginia decades ago. Not a big deal though.

Wait o so the igbos were the first to build a village in U.S
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by LilTyRoNe: 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
canalily:
Yoruba is always dirty even in Americaundecided

Haha dude ur funny
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by LilTyRoNe: 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
chymevicks:
Must their settlement be dirty, unkept and full of deities. These people self.

Hahaha i have smallowed my chewingum while laughing.you guys will not kill someone with laugh oh
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by LilTyRoNe: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sincere4u:
So even mother nature totally rejects the idea of a Yoruba village in US?, na waaaooh grin

You people and your funny joke ehh hahaha
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by baysol: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2016
teebillz:

Stop being ignorant.

http://www.cisandiigbo.com/igbo-customs-traditions-showcased/

The Eastern rats are also there in the name of I must be relevant by hook or crook.
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by baysol: 9:06am On Dec 09, 2016
ikarm17:

You mean to bed no pesin they fit wear this kine cap go outside except the cultureless rats from alaigbon who want to be relevant by hook or crook. See their yeye all over the world, we are watching y'all.
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by baysol: 9:15am On Dec 09, 2016
samuelson06:
What is Yoruba village doing in United States? They should relocate their village to Nigeria please.

Yoruba culture is too beautiful and attractively deep than the fetish connotation currently on display. hence the destruction. A fresh approach should be explored. It should be a place where good yoruba vitues (Omoluabi virtues), Language, Culture (Asa), improvements(architecture, drawings, music, tools and instruments), arts and many more can be taught to new Yoruba generations and interested none Yorubas as well. Lobatan.
Re: Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos by MAURI: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
The Gods are not to blame lipsrsealed shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Wash Staff Suffers Accident In Lekki With Client's Car (photos) / Menace Of Okada In Owerri Township: Pictures & Video / What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.