Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

A Conversation (excerpt) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Conversation (excerpt) (362 Views)

The Chase: A Military Crime Thriller (A Hunt Series Book 2) Excerpt / Jacob Goes To Church. An Excerpt From My Upcoming Book Titled "The Chukwuma's". / ESUBUNMI: A Gift From The Devil (an Excerpt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Conversation (excerpt) by seantunes(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2016
Charles: hello mukky.

Mukky: (looks backward)
Charles how are you?

Charles:am actually not fine.

Mukky: what is the problem? i hope it aint disastrous.

Charles: my problem is money.

Mukky: well, that isn't disastrous and also dosen't concern me.

Charles: do you want me to die broke?

Mukkysadangrily) does that
Solve my own problems.

Charles: i never knew a good mayor like you could have problem, perhaps may be you can share them with me.

Mukkysadraises voice) well you are my problem and sharing my problems with another problem is madness.

Charles: you never can know, i might be helpful.

Mukkysadsmiles) may be thats true(dials phone) hello, i just got a solution would you mind coming over.

Charle: who did you call?

Mukky: solving our problems is what matters most.

(cops approaches them)

Cops: mayor sir, here we are.

Mukky: my good friend here wants to solve our lack of prisoners problem.

Charles: what are you doing mukky?

Mukky: you can have him.

(cops grabs charles)

Charlessadcrying) what did i do to deserve this?

Mukky: am solving your problem and you are solving mine.

Charles: how are you solving my problem?

Mukky: the governor accuses me of being negligent in the case of our empty prisons and swears he will have me removed if i don't put some one in those cells in 3 days time. So you will be solving my problems by staying in that cell for maybe 7 to 25 years. Also am solving your problem because you will be receiving foods, acommodation, health services, (smirks) hard labour for free, among others.

Copssadbowing) thanks for solving our good mayor's problem.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Greatest Fears? / Shebi / Mirrors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.