Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

23 Weirdest Things Bosses Have Asked Their Employees To Do - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 23 Weirdest Things Bosses Have Asked Their Employees To Do (1861 Views)

Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees / Question An American Asked About Nigerians Stealing Their Jobs And Reply He Got / 23 Weirdest Things Bosses Have Asked Their Employees To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Weirdest Things Bosses Have Asked Their Employees To Do by MegMich(m): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
This is not the usual "list" thingy.... if you are working under some boss, you probably have experienced one of these...
Let's make it simple.....

1) Be Santa or Mickey for child's birthday

2) Help share food and drinks at a friend's event

3) Smile for the camera during company's ad or promo

4) Buy dress(es) for spouse

5) Carry heavy loads to new apartment

6) Babysit 18 year old ward

7) Buy recharge card or food during working hours

cool Scrape gum off the sidewalk

9) Paint office on a sunday

10) Do laundry

11) Place address and as well as deliver wedding invitations

12) Dispose home refuse after work

13) Unplug badly blocked toilet

14) Take wears to his/her tailor

15) Arrange dinner date for spouse

16) Monitor kid's movement in and out of school

17) Visit her parents at the village

18) Make withdrawals from the bank for her personal use

19) Follow follow work.... carry her handbag around, open door to car and what have you

20) Donate blood for a relative

21) Skip salary or take a cut for the month

22) Do school runs

23) Add yours!!!

TGIF.... bosses ko, bosses ni
Re: 23 Weirdest Things Bosses Have Asked Their Employees To Do by bqlekan(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2016

Who does that?

It is not my fault that you have to go back to those numbers I posted o..

3 Likes

Re: 23 Weirdest Things Bosses Have Asked Their Employees To Do by MegMich(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
bqlekan:

Who does that?

Egocentric and self acclaimed Naija bosses
Re: 23 Weirdest Things Bosses Have Asked Their Employees To Do by bqlekan(m): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
MegMich:

Egocentric and self acclaimed Naija bosses
To hell with such a boss... I'm an employee not a slave.

1 Like

Re: 23 Weirdest Things Bosses Have Asked Their Employees To Do by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
This list is for people in America. Nigerian bosses ask employees to do worst.

6 Likes

Re: 23 Weirdest Things Bosses Have Asked Their Employees To Do by MegMich(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Maxineng:
This list is for people in America. Nigerian bosses ask employees to do worst.

Really My boss must be a learner
Re: 23 Weirdest Things Bosses Have Asked Their Employees To Do by Icecream4U(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
That number 20, if na me be the employee, I would bite off the boss ear.
Re: 23 Weirdest Things Bosses Have Asked Their Employees To Do by Olalan(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
Doing most of this listed things for a boss is out of place, but also some things like making some payments or withdrawals for your boss when he is truly busy can pass, though it's also based on the relationship btw both parties.
Re: 23 Weirdest Things Bosses Have Asked Their Employees To Do by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Na wa oooo.
I see it as a subtle way of telling you to open your own business.
Donate blood? Isn't that supposed to be voluntary? Talk of waste disposal! You don turn LAWMA na.
Re: 23 Weirdest Things Bosses Have Asked Their Employees To Do by izzou(m): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Donate blood ke??
I no fit laff abeg

1 Like

Re: 23 Weirdest Things Bosses Have Asked Their Employees To Do by Abee79(m): 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
I expected to see "Demanding for sex" on top of the list.

1 Like

Re: 23 Weirdest Things Bosses Have Asked Their Employees To Do by engrhorla(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
Isn't this crazy?

And the thing is private company workers are so damn helpless!

And the govt is just not concerned

Damn!
Re: 23 Weirdest Things Bosses Have Asked Their Employees To Do by Chuksemi(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
LoL. Babysit 18 year old ward?

Finally, the world has ended.
Re: 23 Weirdest Things Bosses Have Asked Their Employees To Do by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: 23 Weirdest Things Bosses Have Asked Their Employees To Do by amuokuko: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
Go nd fetch water. Go massage my wife, if he is from kogi.
Re: 23 Weirdest Things Bosses Have Asked Their Employees To Do by Naturallyme: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Naija bosses feeling like " there is no job outside, there are some pple ready to offer this service free of charge, soo ".. it's just naija mentality and I see such bosses as idiots. No wonder some employees hit them hard and leave.

(1) (Reply)

Dispatch Riders Living Around Lekki/ajah Wanted / URGENT Vacancy: Female Tailors Needed At Gbagada Lagos / U-connect Is Recruiting Relationship Managers For A Leading Bank In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.