Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) (65774 Views)

Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes / The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) / 10 Hilarious Differences Between Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by yuzjet(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
cheesy
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by tabisegroup(m): 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
wow
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by gloryman91: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
7up
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
whateva.... Proudly Nigerian!!
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by sukkot: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
not much difference then eh
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by banmee(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
theophorus:
...Bros your pix didn't really do a clear comparison.

However I feel Our University infrastructure only give a reflection of Our Country infrastructure so it not a big deals.

He says it is not a big deal. Ok. Smh.
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
LARRYDKING:
Watin unilag do u bro? Compare uniben entrance to theirs. Compare unilag fully air conditioned classrooms with functioning projectors to theirs. Compare unilag senate building to theirs. U have several pics from random schs so be fair to compare ours bests with theirs. Though, they are better but ur comparison looks bias.

its probably better to compare the grammar of the respective university students and graduates, that gives a better insight into the quality of the end products....whether they are fit for purpose ....and employable!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by banmee(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
sukkot:
not much difference then eh

Do you wear glasses?
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by sukkot: 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
banmee:

Do you wear glasses?
no
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by kuuljay(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
elego1:
Classroom
this is one among the numerous lecture theatre in ABU zaria

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by londoner: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
Op you forgot to compare budget......thanks in advance.
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by joshk(m): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
d pictures u use in representing Nigeria classrooms is even good,if that's wht is applicable it would hv being better.
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by ronald4lif(m): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
LOL, even the pre-nursery, nursery, primary and colleges I see here have better artifice, paraphernalia and infrastructures than our university. Needless to add their uni, it's laughable to say the least.
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by odamaken(m): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
We are really suffering in this country called Nigeria
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by banmee(m): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
MzEspoir:
seriously, op, what do you hope to gain by bad mouthing your country? sure, Nigeria isn't the best, but still. not all parts of the USA looks like paradise

The OP is doing you a favor. It is to help you realize a standard you can aspire to. And you are right, not all parts of the U.S looks like paradise but a high percentage of it does. Compare that to Nigeria where not all parts of the country looks like paradise but a high percentage of it looks like trash.

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by banmee(m): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
sukkot:
no

You need one. No shame in it. I wear one too. cool
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by Franklyf(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Ihate africa, tank God im not there oh
I don't think you are anyway better than those living in Africa. Where ever you are, the pple that bullt tgat country & Continent were not lazy lije you.You are enjoying other man sweat and you're happy. Come and see how pple are progressing everyday in Africa.We are waiting for you.
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
LARRYDKING:
Watin unilag do u bro? Compare uniben entrance to theirs. Compare unilag fully air conditioned classrooms with functioning projectors to theirs. Compare unilag senate building to theirs. U have several pics from random schs so be fair to compare ours bests with theirs. Though, they are better but ur comparison looks bias.

It still makes no difference. I live in the U.S now. The Ugliest high school here is still finer than the finest university in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by sukkot: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
banmee:

You need one. No shame in it. I wear one too. cool
But i have been to a british and american and nigerian university ( OAU to be exact ) and I didnt see much difference naw
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by Humblesam(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
ihatebuhari:

But why now? embarassed
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by sundoj08(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
mhiz:
whateva.... Proudly Nigerian!!
Whatever.... Proudly American!!

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef?
Is he in school?
who is lalasticlala
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by Akalia(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
ihatebuhari:
you should be ashamed of yourself, you are black and u detest your root. Maybe you should first bleach out your black ass to white before earning the right to say you hate Africa ma'am
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by seunfape(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
America accommodation just like umudike own.
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by skywalker001(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
LARRYDKING:
Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) has the best senate building in Nigeria

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by banmee(m): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
sukkot:
But i have been to a british and american and nigerian university ( OAU to be exact ) and I didnt see much difference naw

*Cough!!, *Cough!!. You have been to British and American colleges and you don't see any difference in the way they run their system there when compared to Nigeria. Ok. grin. Just to be clear, which Britain and America are we talking about?
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
LARRYDKING:

My dear, I wonder o!
Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by banmee(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
Titanium38:

My dear, I wonder o!

There is only one comparism i want to see. Their hostel toilets and ours.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by UuzbaGuuzba: 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
OP are you aware that Western country students all collect loans or grants for their University education? That their parents do not and cannot have money to pay for their education? They the students all have to pay back the loan after graduation?

Where as in Nigeria, Your parents pay ALL the money for your tuition.

If you like the Eduction in US/Europe why not go there and study? If you hate the deplorable condition of Nigerian University, why not repair it? Birds fly in the air, pick up blades of grass one at a time and build their nests to lay eggs and sleep at night. Why can't you take care of your own environment? The university you are yabbing was better when you entered it. YOU SPOILT IT.

4 Likes

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by sundoj08(m): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
sukkot:

Nah bro,it ain't close. The living, academic and infrastructural conditions of Nigerian universities (also OAU to be exact) can throw your entire life off balance if you not physically and mentally rugged as alot of nigerians are. It used to be a good sch just like Nigeria used to be a good country.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by sundoj08(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
banmee:

*Cough!!, *Cough!!. You have been to British and American colleges and you don't see any difference in the way they run their system there when compared to Nigeria. Ok. grin. Just to be clear, which Britain and America are we talking about?

grin lmao.. *coughs too*

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
LARRYDKING:

What the hell?
Who in their right mind compared American Universities to Nigerian universities?
Is this a joke?
You and everyone who liked your post are delusional fact!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic / Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State / Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.