Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State (65765 Views)

Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara / Landmark University, Omu Aran Library (Photos) / People Of Landmark University In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by angelEmade: 2:00am On Jun 03, 2020
It is no more news that Covenant University in Ogun state is currently trending on Nairaland for their architectural wonders despite being owned by the private sector, Living faith church (AKA WINNERS) See thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/5897222/drone-shots-photos-covenant-university

Well, here is Landmark University, the most beautiful university in the middle belt, the most beautiful university in Kwara state and second most beautiful University in western Nigeria. (Second only to Covenant University also owned by the church)

Landmark University is a Private Christian University, affiliated with Living Faith Church Worldwide and located in Omu-Aran Kwara State, Nigeria. In 2014 it is featured among the top five universities in Nigeria by Webometrics. Landmark University also holds in high esteem her core value Spirituality among others (Wikipedia)

ENTRANCE OF THE UNIVERSITY

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by angelEmade: 2:00am On Jun 03, 2020
Private lodge in the university

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by angelEmade: 2:02am On Jun 03, 2020
MORE PHOTOS FROM LANDMARK UNIVERSITY, KWARA STATE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by 50shot(m): 2:02am On Jun 03, 2020
So I was first to comment for this..
The church is trying but we can do more..

Kudos

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by angelEmade: 2:03am On Jun 03, 2020
landmark university, breaking new grounds!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by angelEmade: 2:05am On Jun 03, 2020
More!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by angelEmade: 2:08am On Jun 03, 2020
The library

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by HarunaWest(m): 2:12am On Jun 03, 2020
You must be a winners member ....

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by lablonclacla: 2:18am On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:
It is no more news that Covenant University in Ogun state is currently trending on Nairaland for their architectural wonders despite being owned by the private sector, Living faith church (AKA WINNERS) See thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/5897222/drone-shots-photos-covenant-university

Well, here is Landmark University, the most beautiful university in the middle belt, the most beautiful university in Kwara state and second most beautiful University in western Nigeria. (Second only to Covenant University also owned by the church)

Landmark University is a Private Christian University, affiliated with Living Faith Church Worldwide and located in Omu-Aran Kwara State, Nigeria. In 2014 it is featured among the top five universities in Nigeria by Webometrics. Landmark University also holds in high esteem her core value Spirituality among others (Wikipedia)

cc. lalasticlala

ENTRANCE OF THE UNIVERSITY

Who's deceiving you with all these conclusions??

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Victornezzar: 2:48am On Jun 03, 2020
I just hope all these expensive schools can give job slots to their fresh graduates

Spending millions in school.... Only for you to be selling weavon online or marketing long rich products

Meanwhile these are universities in South Africa

https://www.nairaland.com/5892794/two-new-state-universities-south

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by VickyRotex(f): 3:02am On Jun 03, 2020
OP, you're representing cheesy cheesy

Great shots cool cool

delectablegyal:

your alma mater?

Nope, was just cheering the op for representing her school.

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by rentAcock(m): 4:02am On Jun 03, 2020
It's not about architectural wonders. Some of the most prestigious universities in the world have buildings as old as 400yrs. How many Nobel Prize winners or Fortune 500 CEOs have our universities produced?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by omoiyalayi(m): 4:24am On Jun 03, 2020
What's it with all this nonsense show off sef

Na fancy building we want chop

What about the quality education that comes out of there

What scientific evention has come out of there

Which of all this university with fancy building and beautiful infrastructure has come up with any solution to our country numerous problems

What about their student's final years project that has any solution to any problems has any been giving due attention or support or their own also end up in the waste been

Abeg enough of all this stupid building show off

And if you must show off please also show us their achievements too in solving problems scientifically or otherwise too

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by angelEmade: 4:28am On Jun 03, 2020
omoiyalayi:
What's it with all this nonsense show off sef

Na fancy building we want chop

What about the quality education that comes out of there

What scientific evention has come out of there

Which of all this university with fancy building and beautiful infrastructure has come up with any solution to our country numerous problems

What about their student's final years project that has any solution to any problems has any been giving due attention or support or their own also end up in the waste been

Abeg enough of all this stupid building show off

And if you must show off please also show us their achievements too in solving problems scientifically or otherwise too

rentAcock:
It's not about architectural wonders. Some of the most prestigious universities in the world have buildings as old as 400yrs. How many Nobel Prize winners or Fortune 500 CEOs have our universities produced?
we know right?
this is an architectural contest so let's keep the rifle in our bags whilst yet the war is nay.
After 400 years as you say there should be nobel prize winners...This university for instance is less than 10years old!
Yet they finished UNILORIN point blank! in the 2016 google developers forum university hackathon. I WAS THERE!!
So let'snot be so delusional ass licking the whites. We are getting there!!

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 03, 2020
This one looks GOOD

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 03, 2020
Emade will not kill us..

Emade u av not told us the truth.. Why did u transfer from Covenant to landmark?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by phemmyfour: 6:05am On Jun 03, 2020
More like an estate

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by rottable(m): 6:29am On Jun 03, 2020
Those pictures are wonderful. I've not heard about this school before. This school should be rated number 1

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by ArticleBeast: 6:55am On Jun 03, 2020
Victornezzar:
I just hope all these expensive schools can give job slots to their fresh graduates

Spending millions in school.... Only for you to be selling weavon online or marketing long rich products
People that go to this type of school are from homes with connections

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by angelEmade: 6:56am On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:
Emade will not kill us..

Emade u av not told us the truth.. Why did u transfer from Covenant to landmark?
Money
...paying close to a million in CU
But only half a million in LM
Besides my family resides in Kwara. Is it not good to be close to home?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:

Money
...paying close to a million in CU
But only half a million in LM
Besides my family resides in Kwara. Is it not good to be close to home?

Ok see this

Do u meet any of the requirements, don't worry abt Virginity

I need a lady (she must be a nairalander)

She must be rich,

Average (height, boobs and ass)

She must be ready to spend on me

Fair or chocolate

She must trust me

Educated or self employed with hand work

Christian

Between 20 - 23

A Nigerian

She must think of a good future not make up

She must be able to reason well not like a fish

She must be good in conversation.

The most important one

She must be a godly virgin (pls note, godly virgin not just any virgin).

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Benevento(m): 7:03am On Jun 03, 2020
Landmark is very beautiful.

The unique things is that, landmark is more specialized in Agriculture.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Exc2000: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2020
Them Try cool Oyedepo no dey joke with in architectural master piece

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Oloun(f): 7:19am On Jun 03, 2020
Nigerians can celebrate mediocrity but will never celebrate good, why are you contesting for the most beautiful University whereas 80% of its students will be unemployed after graduation!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Onebabe(f): 7:35am On Jun 03, 2020
ArticleBeast:

not always.

It's people who's father worked hard

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by angelEmade: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

Ok see this

Do u meet any of the requirements, don't worry abt Virginity

I need a lady (she must be a nairalander)

She must be rich,

Average (height, boobs and ass)

She must be ready to spend on me

Fair or chocolate

She must trust me

Educated or self employed with hand work

Christian

Between 20 - 23

A Nigerian

She must think of a good future not make up

She must be able to reason well not like a fish

She must be good in conversation.

The most important one

She must be a godly virgin (pls note, godly virgin not just any virgin).
lol see wahala
first of all I don't have rich parents. I have a 95yrs old Dad who schooled in the US (oklahoma state university and Winona state university ) in the 70's, worked with UNICEF but somehow became a farmer back here in Nigeria.
I doubt most of you nairalander geeks wanna be associated with a farmer's daughter.
Bros...I am actually a Vee ooo (as long as that statement only means sex and kisses and touches are not involved) but m not godly. Mind you I am not an atheist and never will be (Everyone needs a God) but aiish...just an average Nigerian girl
If you are wondering how i was able to attend such schools well not only me. There were three of us in private universities at the same time.
The funds came from my dad's largest earthen fish pond. I think he made close to 3m each time he harvests.
Now sire...I only want a man like my father...
not worried about earthly possessions but giving all of his life to make sure his kids have the best.
the very best

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by ednut1(m): 7:40am On Jun 03, 2020
Oloun:
Nigerians can celebrate mediocrity but will never celebrate good, why are you contesting for the most beautiful University whereas 80% of its students will be unemployed after graduation!
most would go into photography, selling of hair, makeup, bags and shoes on instagram, some bolt or uber driver, some on salary of 10 to 20k as teachers. Security men in banks, keke or okada riders. These jobs dont require a degree. Nigeria will disappoint you. Kai. Imagine a friend that grad from covenant was working in zenith bank on 75k salary i weak.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:

lol see wahala
first of all I don't have rich parents. I have a 95yrs old Dad who schooled in the US (oklahoma state university and Winona state university ) in the 70's, worked with UNICEF but somehow became a farmer back here in Nigeria.
I doubt most of you nairalander geeks wanna be associated with a farmer's daughter.
Bros...I am actually a Vee ooo (as long as that statement only means sex and kisses and touches are not involved) but m not godly. Mind you I am not an atheist and never will be (Everyone needs a God) but aiish...just an average Nigerian girl
If you are wondering how i was able to attend such schools well not only me. There were three of us in private universities at the same time.
The funds came from my dad's largest earthen fish pond. I think he made close to 3m each time he harvests.
Now sire...I only want a man like my father...
not worried about earthly possessions but giving all of his life to make sure his kids have the best.
the very best

What if I am okay with you? Don't mind my list, I ws being jovial even though no lady can meet all that I wrote... But can we relate? Probably let's get to know ourselves...

That's if you don't mind really?? Someone like me hope to raise kids to be one of the best but I need a woman with the same vision and drive

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Victornezzar: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Not all of them bro

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by WalkerMichael(m): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Who has the university produced?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by angelEmade: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2020
ednut1:
most would go into photography, selling of hair, makeup, bags and shoes on instagram, some bolt or uber driver, some on salary of 10 to 20k as teachers. Security men in banks, keke or okada riders. These jobs dont require a degree. Nigeria will disappoint you. Kai. Imagine a friend that grad from covenant was working in zenith bank on 75k salary i weak.
That's a great Job. The future is bright for him and might soon get promoted earning half a million.
Sometimes it's all about what the future holds not the present...A successful man looks into the future, a pessimist and a poor man are unable to see beyond the present times. Life is like that...sometimes it's not even about the money. I know a friend who after graduation was working in a private polytechnic. 65k salary. Anything to just keep him up and doing but his parents kept on sending him his school fees as if he was still in school. M talking of about 1.2m!

His parents were doing this to see how well he could manage money before they make him the CEO of their boat building company. After two years, he became so rich he bought his parents company!

Now fellow nairalander, that guy is still doing that '65k' job today...teaching mech. engineering.
It is not always about the money.

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic / Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation / Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.