Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos (27698 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos / Ooni Ogunwusi's Traditional Performance In Washington D.C. Causes Panic - photos / Ooni Ogunwusi Recognized By US Lawmakers At The House Of Reps In Washington (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by back2sender: 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
ikarm17:
Lovely culture. He's going to places and universities where Yoruba culture, languages and traditions are taught.

If some Yorubas still don't understand how this could bring tourism to the SW (a source of revenue Ooni has been talking about), then I don't know what to tell y'all.

As for the flath.ead jealous Ibos, food don land. Come ask me why he travels so much.
Have you seen or heard that an Igwe from the 5% children of hate from ugandan Biafra republic has been made to pull this kind of recognition and impact. Naa simple question i ask ooo.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by sleeknick: 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
na wa o. abeg anybody help me c dat short man wey dey frown face anyhow. seems he's the abubaku
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by henrysam(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
U need wealth to flex in this world. No wonder no traditional ruler is poor again.
Money is good
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by nonso88(m): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Pls ooooooooooo, I say make I ask, which people money dis guy dey use travel about, shey no be Nigeria dey sponsor dis yeye trips.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by DimejiT1: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]WHO HE Epp..!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by cutekhalifa(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by DjAduba(m): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Look am tired of this his show up package!
In other words:--

Show us something else: Like, Help
... Boy to secure good jobs. ... Feed orphanage for one year. ... Help widows who cannot fend for themselves.

Help pole that is only when i'll be tripped..

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by UuzbaGuuzba: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
In the movie, Coming To America, James Earl Jones, the king of Zamunda comes to visit his son, played by Eddie Murphy in America. Yes they did all the tribal dance and lion skin wrapper and stuff. At least that one was a film. They earned money from cinema watchers.

This one na part 2 coming to America. Who this one dey help? Buhari don agree and tell everybody say, Yes indeed we are fantastically corrupt.

Na the corruption you dey parade so abi wetin be this one?
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by olureignforever: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
engrdonatus:

do i look like one a wailer , I am always a 9ja deltan rep from the oil city of...... Them nor need to tell u
, our oil money has be wasted on your land without any sign of diplomacy from u , we deserve 50% of the national but these zombies turn us down
For teachers ,police politicians and and all governmental paid servants ,both u and ur children should never talk back at us for we own all the money lavished on u by the govt
Proudly 9ja-Delta ! Any likes in the house

Na only you Waka come. Chaiiiiii, there is God oooooo

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by javispj(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
I don't think this guy knows that his a king...this one go come my party if I invite am..f...k boy ooni.
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by UuzbaGuuzba: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
kay29000:
I love this. Show those people that we are not monkeys.

Show them instead that this is how we waste our money... Our news is all over the internet and we are not developing. Our immigrants are inside the Mediterranean sea on their way to Italy from Libya on foot, and our graduates are washing toilet in London. And our President said, "Yes, We are fantastically corrupt".

Is this oba above the president? Or maybe we have 2 different Nigerias.

Let this Oba guy go and collect and rescue the lost guys inside the Mediterranean and give them Jobs in Nigeria. What are you rich for if the wealth cannot provide for your fellow Nigerians?
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by gentlelarry(m): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
engrdonatus:
~Abeg i won piss b4 my bladder go burst! ,how yoruba culture don help promote unity for Africa ,
Cambridge west Africa examination council exam question 1961 ? Only sai bubu go fit remember.
Beside,
the vast majority that is hausa and yoruba, always masturbate in power and dismiss other homes to chop garri and kernel base on say most of these zombies parade themselves as Mosque-lem~

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by UuzbaGuuzba: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Onogiede:
the picture of people in front of me now looks like monkey except OOni that's different there,..You can see the difference HERE

If you like curse the other tribes in your country and show the whole world that you cannot live in peace with them. You and them still carry the same Green Passport and belong to the same nation. Whatever bad name you give them, the world will also call you the same bad name. To the world, we are all one nation.
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by Megasaucy(f): 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
The only paparazzi courting, loving and marrying monarch in Nigeria! PaparazzOni!!! I hail o!
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by BABANGBALI: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
Kabiyesi just dey compete with baba buhari

Buhari 264 countries - 2 Ooni
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by Moukafoam(f): 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
dainformant:
keep representing the country well

Which country?
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by evansjeff(m): 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
Onogiede:
the picture of people in front of me now looks like monkey except OOni that's different there,..You can see the difference HERE
what has called for this now? children like you aren't supposed to have assess to internet not to talk of spewing trash out of your mouth. The same Ooni is married to a woman from the tribe you just spoke Ill of...how much more hypocritical can you be?
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by kenben: 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
Someone should advise the oni to come home and rule his people. The waka -waka is getting too much.
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by Olakunle007(m): 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
What a wise king! He knew he would go on international tour so he make sure he married a beautiful lady for accompany.

I am not disputing the fact that you are buying us glory but I know America is not the one catering for you and your entourage's meals over there.

Kabiesi oooooh!
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by misspatsy(f): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
origima:
Yorubas are positioning and updating themselves to the ,Economic ,socia ,Religious and lcurrent world affairs while the IBOs are still wailing over the defeat of their brother, Ebele Azikiwe in the last Election and the south south are ever busy hitting and bombing the oil pipes ,destroying the eco systems,kidnappings and killing themselves. Yoruba I hail uooooooooo
What has other tribe got to do with this topic now?
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by bestower: 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
With ur write up it has shown who u are...indomie generation...mummy's pet.
engrdonatus:
Abeg i won piss b4 my bladder go burst! ,how yoruba culture don help promote unity for Africa ,
Cambridge west Africa examination council exam question 1961 ? Only sai bubu go fit remember.
Beside,
the vast majority that is hausa and yoruba, always masturbate in power and dismiss other homes to chop garri and kernel base on say most of these zombies parade themselves as Mosque-lem

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by Edum13656: 5:57am On Jun 19, 2016
engrdonatus:

do i look like one a wailer , I am always a 9ja deltan rep from the oil city of...... Them nor need to tell u
, our oil money has be wasted on your land without any sign of diplomacy from u , we deserve 50% of the national but these zombies turn us down
For teachers ,police politicians and and all governmental paid servants ,both u and ur children should never talk back at us for we own all the money lavished on u by the govt

Proudly 9ja-Delta ! Any likes in the house

go and look for work, claiming oil city will not put food on ur table. unless u wan drink unrefined crude
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by drkells(m): 6:01am On Jun 19, 2016
Go piss olodo
engrdonatus:
Abeg i won piss b4 my bladder go burst! ,how yoruba culture don help promote unity for Africa ,
Beside,
the vast majority that is hausa and yoruba, always masturbate in power and dismiss other homes to chop garri and kernel base on say most of these zombies parade themselves as Mosque-lem

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by engrdonatus: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
drkells:
Go piss olodo
shurup olodo raised to power of 99
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by engrdonatus: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
Edum13656:

go and look for work, claiming oil city will not put food on ur table. unless u wan drink unrefined crude
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by engrdonatus: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Edum13656:

i gat job , im a manufacturing engineer , get that
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by engrdonatus: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
bestower:
With ur write up it has shown who u are...indomie generation...mummy's pet.

i dont blame u for ignorance, wat have achieved with ur antique generation
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by SenatorJames(m): 6:10am On Jun 29, 2016
I just like the way this modern king is representing the image of Yoruba and culture in the International community

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Tortoise And The Snake - A Yoruuba Folk Tale [contrast To America's Tale] / 7 Important Facts To Know About Eze Nri Of The Igbos. / Why Don't The People Of Onelga In Rivers State Sell Land to Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.