Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children (50214 Views)

Tunde Akinsanmi (Styl-Plus) His Wife And Children (Photos) / Wale Akorede: "This Is The Real Picture Of My Family" / The Making Of Laye Ojosi: Wale Akorede Okunnu On Set Of Old School Tv Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by nancybrown(f): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
nice family.. enjoy ur family kissnice family.. enjoy ur family
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by amtaken(f): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
They look good. Quite UNUSUAL!
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by allanphash7(m): 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Who do you like most ?

3 Likes

Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by johnlegend01: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lovely Children and Pretty Wife. The gaps between those Kids appear small though.
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by Olalan(m): 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
The guy is a good comic actor, his actions are funny even without talking. Nice family pics.
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by Benblaq(m): 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
if he is as funny as u guys say'''hw kum am jst seeing him for d first time? undecided
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by Elinob(m): 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Grt family
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by HaneefahRN(f): 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lovely family kiss
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by isan(m): 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
Very funny man
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by joshfash(m): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
Very funny man.
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by Tunechi1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
Benblaq:
if he is as funny as u guys say'''hw kum am jst seeing him for d first time? undecided
who know maybe u've not been followin that part of nollywood
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by AbuHammaad: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
allanphash7:
Who do you like most ?

Baba Suwe in his prime was better than the other 2 could ever be

1 Like

Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by Benblaq(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tunechi1:
who know maybe u've not been followin that part of nollywood
wit wat m seeing..'tis lyk he's only famous in lagos
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by agadez007(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
dont know him and i dont care
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by adioolayi(m): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
AbuHammaad:

Baba Suwe in his prime was better than the other 2 could ever be
like seriously Well...that's your opinion... Baba Suwe was only funny in his act of giving Yoruba adage a new meaning back then...when he dropped that uniqueness, his jokes became dry.

That guy..Okunu is just very good....his jokes are original and he plays with his lines perfectly.
As for Latin...he is in a class of his own...he usually blows hot and cold..more so, not always acting a comedy role.

4 Likes

Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by winkmart: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
All these adulterous wives of male actors
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by Tunechi1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Benblaq:
wit wat m seeing..'tis lyk he's only famous in lagos
lol not so, maybe the western part
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by lyfeonweb1: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2016

* baby whale to dad *.....

Baby whale: "Dad, where did I come from?"....

Dad: "Your mother's womb".....

Babe whale: "Oh okay, thank you!".....

Dad: "You're whale-cum"

lyfeonweb.com
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by 12inchDickson: 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mo ma gba nkan mi master
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by PaulAdeka(m): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
I no know the man sha, but he looks cool cool with his family....
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by femi4: 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
Benblaq:
buy TV.....you no gree

2 Likes

Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by femi4: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
adioolayi:

like seriously Well...that's your opinion... Baba Suwe was only funny in his act of giving Yoruba adage a new meaning back then...when he dropped that uniqueness, his jokes became dry.

That guy..Okunu is just very good....his jokes are original and he plays with his lines perfectly.
As for Latin...he is in a class of his own...he usually blows hot and cold..more so, not always acting a comedy role.
He said Baba Suwe in his prime

I quite agree with him
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by kolladey(m): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
man of d people. I gbadun d man so much.
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by ayobami2(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Love this healthy family
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by Omotaday(m): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
toba400:
Yoruba movie, comic actor, Wale Akorede Aka Okunnu Is one of the few entertaining comic actor in the yoruba movie industry. A lot of people do not know anything about him, his wife or his children as he rarely flaunts them.You will be shocked to fine out that Wale Akorede has 4 children and is happily married to a beautiful lady. Actor, Muyiwa Ademola Introduced Okunnu into the movie industry and ever since he began we can confidently tell you that Okunnu has become an household name especially when it comes to comedy.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/18/meet-comic-actor-okunnus-beautiful-wife-and-adorable-children/
his eldest son is not in the pix, i just saw him now, he lives in my formal hall. OOU
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by Cybertext(m): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Benblaq:

Same here o... I know I haven't seen nollywood or Yollywood movies for like two years now but I can swear this my first time of seeing or hearing this actor's name...
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by Lilac91: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
[
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by aalangel(f): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
I watched a movie of his with Odunlade. I hated him; felt like killing him.
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by mankan2k7(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
whao my best actor I like him acting, he is a bomb when it comes to comic act. I normally call him Alfa kogberegbe
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by Benblaq(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
femi4:
buy TV.....you no gree
*ignored*
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
He is presently the funniest actor in that industry.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) / Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana / Neato C's Twitter Follower Begged Him For N50,000 And Got N100,000 (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.