Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,382 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner (3671 Views)

Dearest Muse (be Patient) / If They Could, She Can! A Refiner's Story! Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale. / Thank You Nairalanders For Supporting And Voting Refiner! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by refiner(f): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
[b]Hello wonderful people of Nairaland. My name is Refiner as you already know and I thought I should share a few words of thanks and appreciation to the people who have gotten me this far in the Miss NL 2016 competition.

I have always admired the beautiful ladies who put themselves up bravely for this prestigious contest and to think that someday,i would be here also, running among some of the most beautiful and intelligent ladies on Nairaland is a great honour.

I definitely couldn't have come this far without the help of so many of you and that's the reason for this short piece. I just want to share my heart felt thanks to everyone out there who is with me on this. I would even like to borrow a phrase from Obama's campaign and say “Yes! We can!”. With your help, We can surely win this.

We have come so far now. The interviews have come and gone. It all went really well to God's glory. I don't remember encountering such tricky questions ever. Even almighty JAMB is a piece of cake when compared to Miss Nairaland questions. That just goes to show that this contest is not for the fickle minded but the brave and intelligent.

I want to begin by saying a huge thanks to the Sponsor and founder of Nairaland, Seun Osewa, for the part he has played in this contest. This is the first ever edition to have a cash prize attached to it. Thank you Sir for the encouragement, it is highly appreciated.

I appreciate our wonderful judges who took the time out to compile the toughest questions on earth, lol! Kudos to you guys, una try well well. You people wan give person migraine with those kind questions? Una weldone!

Seriously though, I appreciate the judges for the time they have put into the organising of the event. It couldn't have been easy as everyone is busy in there everyday lives. Thanks guys.

Not forgetting the Chief Moderator in charge of banning rascally elements on the threads whose aim is to cause mischief. Madame Dominique, I thank you for the role you have also played in keeping the contest sane and in protecting us, the contestants. Weldone to your quick fingers.

I appreciate the other beautiful, brave and intelligent ladies who agreed to put themselves through this nerve wracking, patience consuming contest, lol! We try! When I was first asked to participate,honestly if I'd known then what I know now, I would have said a big loud HELL TO DA NO! But we are in this already, and we will brave it through, being the strong ladies we are.

You are all wonderful people and I am truly in awe of you. If during the course of the competition, I plead your forgiveness. It is not my intention to run a dirty campaign but things seem to go offhand sometimes.

Now of course I have to appreciate my team. The most rugged, maddest and most wonderful set of people I've been opportune to meet. I say a deeply felt thank you.

You guys are always there to help, encourage and support. I couldn't have come this far without your words of encouragement and the time you have all invested in this You're all just so awesome to me. Thank you so much.

Now,last but not least, I thank everyone who has come out to throw their support behind me. The wonderful people of this forum who believe in me enough to say “Refiner for the Miss NL”. I don't have anything to offer you but my gratitude. I think of the time and effort taken by some of you to support me at the interview yesterday and I'm so grateful. Whatever did I do to have such wonderful supporters?

You are all wonderful people and with your help we will take this award home. YES! WE CAN!!

REFINER! FOR MISS NL 2016!! YES WE CAN!!!

I thank you all and I know with your continued support, we will bring this home! Thank you soooooo much!

Refiner
Dollyjoy
STFUareyouGod
Kingrex1
Marvel1206
Yourmajesty
Sexytemi
Sashishalom
silvermania
icansing
thronekid
Cr7lomo
Ibehkachukwu
Ikbnice
Pikin1
Optional1
Elantraceey
Shulamitewoman
Nevetslbot
Fairlyusedpant
Breadandbeans
Passingshot
Omenka
Modath
Royalblak007
Onihaxi
Estharfabian
Cekhoe
Sandydayz
Abbiecutie
Martha89
Ladygudhead
Elposeidon
Snow30
Ashewoboy
Jordinsparkles
Hallack
Omonighoblessing
Pweetychyka
Etinosa
Oaray
Rexbuton
4nobody4every1
Iamlucy
Glorianinja
Tobiee
Kenonze
Titi4fola
Irservemycoment
Rawpadgin
Jenigurl
Park01
Dpredictor
Mhizkel
Rosy4you
Nigerdeltan
Fdnoble2
Oluwabuqqyyolo
Lordzero
Stephanie75
Adonis3
Thaoriginator
Charles4075
Dissyblink
Xbabangida
Ehix89
Englishmart
Supersupremo
Iokpebholo
Annnikky
Saintdennis
Lordofnairaland
Feativalofholi
Cold
Yuneehk
Manutdrichie
Enshi
Mediapace
Eitsei
Crazymommy
Ernesty20
Misspresident
I888
Themascot
Dunexxx
ipopalomo
yamandegg
scentmarlc
villagegoat
donlino
moneypassgod
alobright17
talk2alabama
hibiscus76
qhutetomsel
mediapace
olanshile2016
stobery
monalisa185
jarigod
mattonnairaland
zeetyzin
caringguy
ezeego1
protegesol
timidaspin
timsonpreye
yinkus
daddyydive
namedonfinish
mybuttispretty
thagift2
fabrex
starmogul
pcguru
koddedtinz
maxi112
senibo1
anonym0us
Repogirl
junaknoni
olakunle007
kinginvahala2
onstelly
biafrabushboy
larrysun
sandoski
erniesmallzz
halfricanadian
Others..... please forgive me if I failed to mention your moniker, I love you all.[/b]

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by refiner(f): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by VoteRefiner2016: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Refiner always on point, doing the right thing at the right time.

What a humble and an appreciative queen you are, you are without doubt one in uncountable and the idea one for miss Nairaland 2016.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Came to book space.......#Team MIMZY. it refiner ooo am outta here

Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by VoteRefiner2016: 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hi @bazzychum , @juhan

1 Like

Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by VoteRefiner2016: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
egedem:
i came to book space

You are welcome sir, booking space is allowed but hope you are still with your voter's card?

Good pm!
Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
VoteRefiner2016:

Hi @bazzychum , @juhan
hi
Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by VoteRefiner2016: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
juhan:
hi

How are you doing?

Thanks for the support Team Refiner got from you and others yesterday during the course of Refiner's interview.

1 Like

Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
VoteRefiner2016:

How are you doing?

Thanks for the support Team Refiner got from you and others yesterday during the course of Refiner's interview.
i wasnt even there.
Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by VoteRefiner2016: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
juhan:
i wasnt even there.

Ohhh, you were so busy offline I guess?

Though you might not had been present at the interview but the most important is knowing that there is a pretty juhan who has refiner at heart.

1 Like

Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by Maxi112: 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
juhan:
hi
team refiner killing it since 19bc

3 Likes

Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by VoteRefiner2016: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hello @ Sempumping
Goodevening!

1 Like

Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
VoteRefiner2016:

Hello @ Sempumping
Goodevening!
Hi ..Goodevening
Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by VoteRefiner2016: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
Sempumping:

Hi ..Goodevening

How are you doing ma!
Saw you viewing and I felt saying hi to you wouldn't be a bad idea.
Nice Dp!

1 Like

Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by VoteRefiner2016: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hello friends, @hibiscus76 , @unknownT , @yemsai

Good evening friends!

1 Like

Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by SmellingAnus(m): 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
I wish you all the best Refiner!

May the best contestant win smiley

2 Likes

Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by KingCobra234: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
This tribal bigot again.

You hate Edo people. You have sworn not to have anything to do with them.

Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nice one refiner, humility at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by jamalnation(m): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
How can i vote ?

1 Like

Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
VoteRefiner2016:

Hello friends, @hibiscus76 , @unknownT , @yemsai
Good evening friends!
cc jomieluv jamalnation
Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by repogirl(f): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
YES WE CAN!!!! grin grin grin and WE WILL OOOO!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tundra faya bad belle pipu nyansh!!!! angry tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by jamalnation(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
cc jomieluv jamalnation
how?
Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by jamalnation(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
cc jomieluv jamalnation
how?
Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
jamalnation:
How can i vote ?

God day bro, its very easy, though we re still in campaigning stage, voting would commence on Monday 20th June.

Bro, can you look upto you for your vote for refiner?

1 Like

Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
@ikbnice, bro how far na?
Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by ikbnice(m): 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

@ikbnice, bro how far na?
bro I dey gentle o. How ur syd? Wait o, u just dump me into refiner's campaign team without due consultation of me. Na so dem dey do am?
Re: Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner by zeetyzin(m): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
respect my queen.....respect!. we dey ur back like school bag, we stick with u like bad habit. refiner or refiner...no one else!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deeper Life Pastor suspends Wedding In Calabar / Glo Jumbo Sim / Graphic Photos: A Bird Turns Into An Old Woman In Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.