Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

What Do You Carry? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Carry? (345 Views)

Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo / Do You Carry Your Umbrella? / PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Carry? by SonofIssachar: 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Author Unknown

An elephant and a dog became pregnant at the same time. Three months later, the dog gave birth to six puppies. Six months after that the dog was pregnant again, and nine months on, it gave birth to another dozen puppies. The pattern continued.

In the eighteenth month the dog approached the elephant questioning, "Are you sure you are pregnant? We became pregnant on the same date, I have given birth three times to a dozen puppies and they are now grown to become big dogs, yet you are still pregnant. What's going on?"

The elephant replied, "There is something I want you to understand. What I am carrying is not a puppy, but an elephant. I only give birth to one in two years. When my baby hits the ground, the earth feels it. When my baby crosses the road, humans stop and watch in admiration, what I carry draws attention. So what I'm carrying is mighty and great."

Don't lose faith when you see others receive answers to their prayers. Don't be envious of the testimony of others. If you haven't received your own blessings, don't despair. Say to yourself, "My time is coming, and when it hits the surface of the earth, people shall stand still in admiration."

Meditation: Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord! – Psalm 27:14

You will succeed because Jesus loves You!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Concepts. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Carry? by emotions1: 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
I carry anointing.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Music: Made Well – Toluwanimee / 1st Night Of Overflow. / What's Really The Essence Of Water Baptism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.