Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,153 members, 7,957,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Happy Fathers Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Fathers Day (849 Views)

DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe / Why Fathers Are Neglected In Old Age. ( A Must Read For Guys) / Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Fathers Day by theimmie(m): 1:54am On Jun 19, 2016
Today is Fathers Day
Take time out to appreciate your father, for even though he might have raised you with "strong arms" you can not possibly neglect the role of a father in the upbringing of a child.
I personally feel fathers are not appreciated enough, especially in this part of the world. Take for example, there are numerous songs about mothers but you'll rarely find a song appreciating fathers.
So today, say something nice about your Dad, you might even upload his picture...lol

As for people like me whom our Dads are late you could say a few words of eulogy.

Happy Fathers Day
Re: Happy Fathers Day by Olukokosir(m): 3:28am On Jun 19, 2016
Api father's day to my nigga

Sowi father
Re: Happy Fathers Day by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 19, 2016
My Dad{Pman, Papa} My Mentor,My Jewel, My hero, My Soulmate....

You eat little, so dat I'll eat much,
You eat and remain for me even though m the last child,
You work overtime, for me to attend extra lessons,

No gift to you today can measure up to what you gave/still giving me. Your wisdom is like Gold •

I sincerely wish I could do something great for you
but you remind me that I am great for you already•

Without a male child to bear your name, I promise to be the best DAUGHTER and SON to you.

I love you DAd..... My Pman for live....••••kisskiss

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY...

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers Day by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 19, 2016
The greatest gift
I ever had
Came from God;
I call him Dad! Happy Father's Day to my Dad, best Dad in the world.

Lalasticlala come and see how much I love my dad. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

You Come From Work And See Ur Children Doing This / Aisha Buhari Rocks $2600 Ferragamo In Brussels. New photos of the family inside / Lawyers Help; Do Courts Collect 5% Of A Dead Relative Assets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.