Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) (1464 Views)

DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / Why Fathers Are Neglected In Old Age. ( A Must Read For Guys) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) by ffo(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
today is fathers' day, here are some unique ways i have been a lovely and blessed father and husband

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) by ffo(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
more activities as a father.
happy fathers day to all fathers in the house.
lalasticlala,ishilove, etc pls take over

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) by ANIEXTY(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nice photos,
i pray to be a good father to my children (am still single) i like twins.
if u need twins click like
for triplets share.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) by Seeeeeeee: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lovely thread post big pass lalasticala to move to fp, i call on Seun!
Re: Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) by MissSlimbody(f): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
This is cutesmiley
Buh, op why is your name ffo?
Na so you like food reachgringrin

Happy fathers day to you.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
Wow, Nice family you have got. God bless you and yours. Happy Father's Day.
Re: Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
sweet
God bless you and your family
Re: Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) by byvan03: 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
Keep up the good work, no child forgets a great dad, nor a woman her good husband.
Re: Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Awwww, your son is soooo cute, and I love his afro. Pretty wife too.

Kudos to you for being a great daddy and husband.
Re: Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) by ffo(m): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Yieldings:
Awwww, your son is soooo cute, and I love his afro. Pretty wife too.

Kudos to you for being a great daddy and husband.
thanks. I'm grateful
Re: Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) by ffo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
byvan03:
Keep up the good work, no child forgets a great dad, nor a woman her good husband.
abio.thanks

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) by ffo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
tearoses:
sweet God bless you and your family
amen. and yours as well
Re: Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) by ffo(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Prettiepearlz:
Wow, Nice family you have got. God bless you and yours. Happy Father's Day.
thanks. amen. God bless you as well
Re: Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) by ffo(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
MissSlimbody:
This is cutesmiley Buh, op why is your name ffo? Na so you like food reachgringrin
Happy fathers day to you.
hahaha. I really like food. thanks
Re: Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) by EfemenaXY: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
What a cute, healthy, happy baby kiss kiss

Thanks for sharing @op and happy Father's Day.
Re: Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) by ffo(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
snake, tonto, animal, olajumoke! whizkid.
lalasticala, seun where are you ooo
Re: Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) by ffo(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
EfemenaXY:
What a cute, healthy, happy baby kiss kiss
Thanks for sharing @op and happy Father's Day.
thanks
Re: Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
ffo:
thanks. amen. God bless you as well
Amen, you're welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) by luciouscookie: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
Awwwwwwww may God bless your marriage. kiss
Re: Pics Of A Unique And Happy Father (happy Fathers Day) by ffo(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
luciouscookie:
Awwwwwwww may God bless your marriage. kiss
amen. and yours also

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Dance School In Alimosho Lg,lagos / My Late Mum / Ladies Would You Allow Your Man To Carry Your Baby Like This In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.