Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) (49655 Views)

Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next / Man Slaps A Dead Man In His Coffin (Video) / Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by MrCow(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2016
lolz
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2016
lytech1:
That's why I hate woman.
They will frustrate you to undo..

They are never contempted..
No matter the good you did for years,the day you default...women will forget the past.

God will set you free young man

cheesy bros, then what makes u a man? Why will u allow ursef to b frustrated?
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by fleexee(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2016
Uhmm, Na them. My phone no gree checkname 4me. Una Don come again. #Avengers. Una biko
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by bellville: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2016
It's a pity. I feel sorry for the man and the poor kids.
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Viole(f): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2016
kunlesufyan:
"I slapped her ,she slapped me back and I slapped her again and she fainted" iranu,he probably didn't want to give her the 100box cos the boy wasn't his son..but the woman no try...I think if you are a woman that has a child from an early marriage, try your best to carry the most responsibility of that child .while your husband does the most for the children u gave him..its just common sense,not every man will have the grace to overlook the fact that its another mans child...rip to the dead sha

Can U Just Hear Yourself?
You quick to Judge and say whatever U wish.
He Probably Never Wanted to Give the Child the Money Cos He is not His Son?
Person wey Accomodate another Man Child and Agree to Marry the Woman Even Tho She get Pikin outside Marriage. Neighbours Even Confirm Say them Be Loverbirds and their Home was Peaceful...U come Here dey Talk Trash...
The Only U suppose talk For this Matter Be Say to Beat Woman no follow!

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2016
All this igbo ppl sha. Na to dey fear dem hands oooo. Chai

Better caption would have been "Man sends his wife to early grave with biafran slap" grin grin grin

No quote me ooo. Just catching fun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by mightyhazell: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2016
He slapped her with alot of verve there.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by alizma: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2016
this is where I hate the Igbo people, apologies to the good ones. the woman's family will pretend not to hear anything for now, they will be boiling in their weaknesses and mapping out plans on how to strangle the man through various traditional demand not minding the fact that this could happen to anyone. while I condem hitting a woman, majority of men even men of God from both religions have done that at one time or another.
woe betide the man if he had not paid her bride price, if he likes let it be that he had been given them bag of rice and money every Christmas, he will now be made to marry her fully without leaving anything pertaining to marriage rite undone.
I pity the man,
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by danasjoe1: 9:38am On Jun 19, 2016
That man must get hammer for hands..what a thunderous slapping expert he must...RIP to the wife
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Benblaq(m): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2016
dats y its gud to av a deaf nd dumb as a wife___ur job is only to do d screwing, nd den pretend ur nt gettin her wen she ask for anytin__dahz wat der r meant for..women= sex slaves
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by klenton(m): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2016
after coming back from a night vigil? bros u need to change church

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Benblaq(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2016
catlova2:
All this igbo ppl sha. Na to dey fear dem hands oooo. Chai

Better caption would have been "Man sends his wife to early grave with biafran slap" grin grin grin

No quote me ooo. Just catching fun
goat catching fun wit a death case_hw i wish u wer d wife
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2016
Slap them bad, most of them are too nutty and runs their deadly mouth like boreholes. Who am i to blame, who knows what this woman had released from her borehole mouth that made the husband give her Sine Chang Chung Slap. Not every heathy human is in good health, some may be healthy but, they are living dead, looking for someone to complete their mission of last burial for them. Abeg ma people especially the young ones like me, don't, never, stop anything that may force you to Fight anyone. Living but already dead
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by nasha1(f): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2016
ikbnice:
Women may nag, frustrate you and be a pain in the ass atimes. They are not meant to be beaten. There are many ways of dealing with a woman that are even more effective than beating. Women are FRAGILE, fragile than they look.
yes women r fragile but they claim equal to men, so what should we beleive?
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by omogidi234(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2016
ikbnice:
Women may nag, frustrate you and be a pain in the ass atimes. They are not meant to be beaten. There are many ways of dealing with a woman that are even more effective than beating. Women are FRAGILE, fragile than they look.

Just walk away. When you return and she is still boiling walk away again. It is better to be called coward husband than killer husband.

4 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by njiasi30(f): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2016
cry
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Benblaq(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2016
Viole:

Can U Just Hear Yourself?
You quick to Judge and say whatever U wish.
He Probably Never Wanted to Give the Child the Money Cos He is not His Son?
Person wey Accomodate another Man Child and Agree to Marry the Woman Even Tho She get Pikin outside Marriage. Neighbours Even Confirm Say them Be Loverbirds and their Home was Peaceful...U come Here dey Talk Trash...
The Only U suppose talk For this Matter Be Say to Beat Woman no follow!
i swear ur d most brilliant girl on planet earth afta my sistas...wat a wonderful masterpiece_Oluwa bless u
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by gqboyy(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2016
slap of death
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Odeyinigbin(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2016
End tym slap
End tym man
End tym woman
RIP tho
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Actor101: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2016
That man must be a Kapinta or mechanics.......RIP to the dead
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Jossy86: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2016
under taker
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by kettle84(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2016
that man doesn't deserve that pretty woman.
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by truthalways(m): 9:48am On Jun 19, 2016
Is it that our hospitals don't have human reviving machines; at least we see foreign hospitals with this machine that is used to revive patients, can't remember the name now. They place it on the patients body and it produces shocks. We need more of such machines

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by HaneefahRN(f): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2016
Benblaq:
i swear ur d most brilliant girl on planet earth afta my sistas...wat a wonderful masterpiece_Oluwa bless u

See him, after he had called his sisters, sex slaves above undecided
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by Ada9103(f): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2016
Huh...
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by SonofDevil: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2016
Poverty
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by sukkot: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2016
Imo state has a yoruba commisioner of police ? Mr Taiwo Lakanu ? wow
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by BoboFashion(m): 9:53am On Jun 19, 2016
Sijo01:
End time slap
Asin eh! Spiritual slapping
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by showmethemoney(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by BoboFashion(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2016
Ada9103:
Huh...
U surprised?
Re: Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) by OluDare01(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2016
And you blamed the devil for slapping your wife
Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) / 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) / Pastor Harry Uyanwanne & Wife, Oluwakemi Remanded For Stealing Dead Woman's N63M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.