Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! (24453 Views)

Maersk Liner Assessment For Job Recriutment(port Captain) / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Efcc Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by san316(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Woooh!!! Bracing up for the graduate cadre. I don tire for this bank job.

God abeg p I ck my call ooo.

Efcc tor sure.
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by uc4uandc(f): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
muri4mig:
So we have diploma and SSCE holders in this forum? I will delete my account b that. I am always surprise when I read some comments, now I understand better.

turn d Oda wae

1 Like

Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by uc4uandc(f): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by chrischukszy01(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Janelstan:
Ebi like say efcc nah Yoruba pples club,?
. Omo na hausa tinx I dey see 4 here ooo...chai!!!
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by Brightgem(f): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
muri4mig:
So we have diploma and SSCE holders in this forum? I will delete my account b that. I am always surprise when I read some comments, now I understand better.
Isnt this a hate comment! A racist comment, ur a graduate by ur might and strength right? Who paid ur fees through school. Many graduates here type just as much crap, anyway u already goofed what is "I am always surprise" is that correct. Abeg free human beings, u sound like they less human or something. Some people dnt have a choice is why they where they are.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by vision2050: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
Love Machine:
Man know man recruitment.
like CBN and FIRS own? this nation won't fail to amaze me .

1 Like

Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by clems88(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
What i can see on that list is more of Ade. Well i dedicate the list to all the Ades and wishing them well as theyv all colonised the Efcc undecided
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by Opiletool(m): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
Brightgem:
Isnt this a hate comment! A racist comment, ur a graduate by ur might and strength right? Who paid ur fees through school. Many graduates here type just as much crap, anyway u already goofed what is "I am always surprise" is that correct. Abeg free human beings, u sound like they less human or something. Some people dnt have a choice is why they where they are.

You shouldn't have replied that idiot. In the course of trying to shade the diploma and SSCE holders, he ended up displaying a huge amount of stupidity and ignorance.
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by Fweshspice(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Opiletool:

Una don start! How many Igbo names starts with alphabet A followed by D compared to Yoruba names? I'm sure if Op has to upload the pages where candidates with alphabet C started their names, you'll also be wondering if igbos dominates the EFCC. Let us shun tribalism once in a while.
Bros I tire 4 d guy oo.. Na talk e wan talk jare

1 Like

Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by ezychris(m): 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
Can't download the file. But I got a text

*modified

I saw my name. cool
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by kingvicking(m): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2016
muri4mig:

don't be surprise to have a masters holder applying for a job with his/her ssce cert.
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 20, 2016
waitn for d graduate cadre...
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by UltimateTipster(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2016
kingvicking:

don't be surprise to have a masters holder applying for a job with his/her ssce cert.

Age nko,EFCC go arrest people tire dat day
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by gabzelcot: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
hi guys
when is d graduate cadre lists will be released
pls update us
any info about graduate cadre
reactions,comment,rumour
thanks in advance
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 22, 2016
gabzelcot:
hi guys
when is d graduate cadre lists will be released
pls update us
any info about graduate cadre
reactions,comment,rumour
thanks in advance
Graduate list is out. Applicants can check EFCC website to ascertain whether they are shortlisted or not.(Over 7k were shortlisted)
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by mankayzee09: 8:21am On Jun 22, 2016
Layshooo:

Graduate list is out. Applicants can check EFCC website to ascertain whether they are shortlisted or not.(Over 7k were shortlisted)
What's the link to check
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by mankayzee09: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2016
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by bolanleayodeji97(f): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2016
Graduate cadre list is out
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by Sesandennis: 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
just got a message now for a cadre . can anybody help me out about d training because am not In Lagos. thank you .
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by mankayzee09: 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Sesandennis:
just got a message now for a cadre . can anybody help me out about d training because am not In Lagos. thank you .
How?
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
please let someone that has gone for the screening tell us what to expect
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by mankayzee09: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Got screened today, exam on Saturday. Please, anybody with what to expect.
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
mankayzee09:

is it true dey requested for primary school cert and wot exam are u talking about
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by mankayzee09: 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
kayvinci:

is it true dey requested for primary school cert and wot exam are u talking about
Primary school certificate is needed, if you don't have, that shouldn't stop you from going, it will just be indicated that you don't bring it.
I salute EFCC, this is mother of all the screening have attended so far, you will get to know your faith at the spot of the screening.
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by Olatoman(m): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
Evening bro, trust your screening went well

Just want to ask, what does the screening entail?
Anything like physical examination, then also, any aptitude test carried out?
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by seniormallam(m): 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
O level print out, i dont have the originals yet, hope no issue? because police accepted it
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by mankayzee09: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Olatoman:
Evening bro, trust your screening went well

Just want to ask, what does the screening entail?
Anything like physical examination, then also, any aptitude test carried out?
Checking your blood pressure, height, weight, tattoo, flat foot, chest measurement, document.
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by babeface3: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2016
Please when is the screening ending. I just saw my niece's name and she said not information was delivered to her. I guess its late already embarassed
mankayzee09:
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2016
babeface3:
Please when is the screening ending. I just saw my niece's name and she said not information was delivered to her. I guess its late already embarassed

its ending today...
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by Olatoman(m): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
Checking your blood pressure, height, weight, tattoo....

Thanks bro, hope you also made it for tomorrow.
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by mankayzee09: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Olatoman:
Checking your blood pressure, height, weight, tattoo....

Thanks bro, hope you also made it for tomorrow.
Sure, best of luck
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by mayim(m): 8:26am On Jun 25, 2016
Morning all, I was invited for the test today, stepped out of my house and discovered there is environmental in Lagos today, how do dey expect us to make it to unilag by 10? Any ideas please? Anticipating a prompt response

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite / 20 Jobs That Can Hardly Go Extinct / A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.