Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! (24606 Views)

Maersk Liner Assessment For Job Recriutment(port Captain) / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Efcc Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by munezo(m): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2016
mayim:
Morning all, I was invited for the test today, stepped out of my house and discovered there is environmental in Lagos today, how do dey expect us to make it to unilag by 10? Any ideas please? Anticipating a prompt response

You should leave your house by 10am, I believe they will consider because of the sanitation.
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by mayim(m): 8:55am On Jun 25, 2016
munezo:

You should leave your house by 10am, I believe they will consider because of the sanitation.
Many thanks Munezo, you are going for the test too?
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by munezo(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2016
mayim:

Many thanks Munezo, you are going for the test too?

No not going, following up the thread for my bro who wrote in PHC centre.

I am in Lagos
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by mayim(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2016
Anybody writing in Lagos please? Let's hear from u
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by mankayzee09: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ssce list is out, congratulations to all the shortlisted candidates
https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/index.php/2016-recruitment
Re: 2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! by seniormallam(m): 7:09am On Jul 30, 2016
didnt they sent any text msg? this exam number of a thing is not it at all, who even think about number?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

26 Million Job Seekers Applied For NNPC Jobs As Recruitment Portal Closes / NRC Oral Interview / How Nigerian Candidates Now Cheat In Aptitude Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.