Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Tell Us Why You Think Your Dad's Is The Best Dad In The World. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Us Why You Think Your Dad's Is The Best Dad In The World. (623 Views)

Does God Tell Us Who to Marry? / Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us Why You Think Your Dad's Is The Best Dad In The World. by peeparty(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2016
Today is Father's Day in some church's today wish your dad a Happy Father's day and tell us why you think your dad is the best dad in the whole world.

Here is a platform to express your innermost feelings for your Papa. and again don't fail to let the world know how much you love your dad and care about him. Share old memories and dreams about future. Says sorry for all the troubles you gave him as a kid or just go ahead and say I Love You Dad.you got the space
below.

leh go:

Seeking knowledge under your shelter was like drawing from an ever-widening pool of wisdom and joy. The youngest of cherished memories I draw from my childhood clearly reflect the high values you taught us to live with. Its indeed an art I learnt from you - to balance priorities in life and stand for what I believe in. You have always been the guiding force in my life.
I can remember 2years ago we had a misunderstanding and we couldn't speak for a year.On the day we reconciled, for the very first time you prayed openly for me not being able to hold back tears while doing that. I love you dad from the bottom of my heart.
#one Man soldier#Principle#perfectionist#no nonsense nigga#Hardworking#

cc
lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: Tell Us Why You Think Your Dad's Is The Best Dad In The World. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2016
He is the best dad in the world and that's final, I need not give you reason.
Re: Tell Us Why You Think Your Dad's Is The Best Dad In The World. by dollyjoy(f): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2016
The reasons are too numerous to mention. Love dad so xo much. kiss
Re: Tell Us Why You Think Your Dad's Is The Best Dad In The World. by bentlywills(m): 8:46am On Jun 19, 2016
Cos he is better n best than all other dad's in the world
Re: Tell Us Why You Think Your Dad's Is The Best Dad In The World. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2016
My dad is the best. Because he always advise me in parable

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Why You Think Your Dad's Is The Best Dad In The World. by lirusehn(m): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2016
My Dad is the worst sad
Re: Tell Us Why You Think Your Dad's Is The Best Dad In The World. by ettaetta(m): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2016
Not every one was lucky to have a good father. Sorry to say this, i dont love my dad. I love my mum
Re: Tell Us Why You Think Your Dad's Is The Best Dad In The World. by Yuneehk(f): 9:00am On Jun 19, 2016
Nna m oma! Happy father's day to you cheesy

I miss being that little Adanna you always carry on your shoulders, the one that shouts daddy oyoyo when you return from work, having to drag with my sisters to unlace your shoes and remove your socks when you return from work.

You can be strict and overprotective but I still love you. Words can't express my love for you and it's only Almighty God that will keep blessing you for me.
Re: Tell Us Why You Think Your Dad's Is The Best Dad In The World. by theEYe21(f): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2016
All Dads are the best! Because they provide all our financial needs grin and makes us comfortable cheesy
Re: Tell Us Why You Think Your Dad's Is The Best Dad In The World. by hatersgodie: 11:12am On Jun 19, 2016
ettaetta:
Not every one was lucky to have a good father. Sorry to day this, i dont love my dad. I love my mum
u must love him for just one reason "bleep Mum to produce U"
Re: Tell Us Why You Think Your Dad's Is The Best Dad In The World. by BIGkoboko: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2016
Dear Daddy....
I was Just 2 when mummy told me that u were sleeping... Then I told mummy that is not a Bed but a box, Y is he sleeping in a box?
Tears Rollin down her eyes, she told me, Son u won't understand..
Daddy i know u have a Smartphone and you are reading this... That little boy is now a Man....
Am gonna make you Proud..
I miss you so much.. My Earthly Daddy..
But don't worry about coming back Rest On!
I now have another Father who adopted me when you left He goes by the name Jesus...
Happy Father's day to my Earthly Father
And my Heavenly Father.

Lalasticlala Happy Father's Day to you sir,your children children's shall honour you.
Re: Tell Us Why You Think Your Dad's Is The Best Dad In The World. by peeparty(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2016
Jeffboi:
My dad is the best. Because he always advise me in parable

Peter edochie kinda.
Re: Tell Us Why You Think Your Dad's Is The Best Dad In The World. by peeparty(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2016
ettaetta:
Not every one was lucky to have a good father. Sorry to day this, i dont love my dad. I love my mum

Knowing you're unloved by your parents hurts. still love him tho and pray always for him.
Re: Tell Us Why You Think Your Dad's Is The Best Dad In The World. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2016
dad is just dad ..no good,no better and no best
Re: Tell Us Why You Think Your Dad's Is The Best Dad In The World. by peeparty(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2016
lirusehn:
My Dad is the worst sad

still love him.mizmycoli can help you on this too.
Re: Tell Us Why You Think Your Dad's Is The Best Dad In The World. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
peeparty:

Peter edochie kinda.

Yes oh

(1) (Reply)

When My Pastor Said 'drop Your Last Kobo For Jesus' - PIC / Is Satan In Charge Of Hellfire? / Why Are Women More Religious Than Men ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.